Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

DeletedUser55069

Good luck with the petition!
Players expressed this problem over and over again especially since the morale revamp, yet there is no sign Innogames would listen to their feedback. Why is morale blocked on wonders but not on all conquests? Why doesn’t morale affect revolt city conquers as conquest? It is an obvious design failure - players can build strategy on it, just like we did (do) use friendly BP generation, spam... but there comes a time when no one left who enjoys it and players quit in masses.... I don’t give more than 6 months for morale to show these effects if the hardcore players won’t get their fast, morale disabled CQ before summer, but that won’t be enough long term, it needs a final fix.
Please add me to the list...

DeletedUser50620

I definitely think it is time for some conquest servers without morale.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser41523

Having more choice will make the game better. If you want to play morale worlds then do. If you don't then you should have the option to play non morale world

I agree fully. We need a good no morale conquest world. The summer/Post wonders En113 would be the perfect time to release one as all the conquest teams would be freed.

DeletedUser14682

I am looking a list of players as supporters of this initiative and i know for the fact that each of them exclusively start server as pre-made alliance, that will than start eating weakest around them and than using its dominant early made position merge in many other alliances that fight their enemeis who stood strong. They will pact with half of world and using numbers only try to win this world.

In this equation Low moral sieges and low moral players are the main problem for them as it ruins their scheme of things. Well if INNO games cut off moral from the game, it will kill the game. For example i play now in a world where 200 cities fights 6000 cities (top alliance merging all around us). We have like 10 players who has 1 city on the brick of extension. Probably your solution for our brave once in enemy zone is to ghost??? AGAINST PETITION , Inno rather save the grepo from politicians.

DeletedUser27063

LMDs are pain in butt bullying all the big players with hourly HCs , founding in the middle of enemy core, sit behind wall 25 and tink they are king of the hill. This maybe good for a few worlds where Inno wants small players to have a fair play but making all worlds morale , this is total injustice to the average players.
Signing this petition as well. Make it 50/50 for both morale and non morale, half worlds morale and half not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I understand that Inno won't remove morale fully, but at least make it balanced like it used to be, make half of worlds with morale and another half without, so players will choose by their will.

I'm absolutely for morale removal, mainly in CQ worlds, where you feel all the useless existence of this feature.

DeletedUser41096

I am looking a list of players as supporters of this initiative and i know for the fact that each of them exclusively start server as pre-made alliance, that will than start eating weakest around them and than using its dominant early made position merge in many other alliances that fight their enemeis who stood strong. They will pact with half of world and using numbers only try to win this world.

In this equation Low moral sieges and low moral players are the main problem for them as it ruins their scheme of things. Well if INNO games cut off moral from the game, it will kill the game. For example i play now in a world where 200 cities fights 6000 cities (top alliance merging all around us). We have like 10 players who has 1 city on the brick of extension. Probably your solution for our brave once in enemy zone is to ghost??? AGAINST PETITION , Inno rather save the grepo from politicians.
That's just complete bullsh. As a player who fights outnumbered wars in every world with only a few players in the alliance early, this is the laziest comment I could see. Numbers are an excuse, any alliance can beat numbers. One thing you can't beat is morale, there is no counter play to sending to break a siege that has 30% morale, while when you are small you have complete ability to snipe cs's or stack a city if your small team listens and builds defense.

Morale is a disgusting issue, and I don't mass hug. If you use 10 LMD's I don't think you should play this game honestly, bc that is extremely sad and you are the exact reason this needs to be fixed.

Pro-Grep

Strategos

I won't start saying here that if you are strong and experienced and play wisely you'll win even when outnumbered, no that will be lie, because every Grepolis player, mainly last couple of years met absolutely terrible hugging fests in any world, somewhere it's going beyond borders, sometimes just small hugging groups.

But anyways that's not an excuse to keep morale in this game, I would love to think about idea which could stop this hugging fests and suggest it to Inno, but unfortunately I can't. So until Grepolis players won't understand that this is WAR game and with this terrible hugging fests they are killing all the fun and directly Grepolis, we won't go further. Players must understand this themselves and it shouldn't become excuse for having terrible feature added in the game.

DeletedUser41523

1) You're a member of The Plague. Which is Conq's second oldest premade that's still standing?
2) Morale doesn't help newer players either. We abuse LMDs on them too.