Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

DeletedUser46902

Count me in, we need to have a good percentage of non morale worlds, and not the present system of morale being default. Having to use a LMD restricts the game, and reduces the enjoyment of playing.

DeletedUser55187

I'll sign as well. Those who despise morale should have the option to play without every so often. My first world didn't have morale, and somehow I got through and stuck around.

DeletedUser55681

As there are only 4 options, conquest with or without and revolt with or without, it seems practical that Grepo could alternate these four into the system same as fast and slow rotations.

Btw, I hate morale active and will sign the petition. The excuse for starting late and needing some compensating factor is like arriving at the dance late and not getting a girl, only the broom to dance with and your hand to take home.

DeletedUser55496

Do you think we can fix something with this petition?

Do you think they hear us?

If yes... Put my name there

DeletedUser19717

sign me up. Hope inno listen to there customers and not there greed on this
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser39931

I think you don't understand that there isn't any option to choose between morale or non-morale worlds, since due to last Inno team's decision there are launching only Morale worlds, so we don't check morale settings and choose world by our will, we have two choices play morale grepolis or don't play it at all.
Again. I don't care if about morale or LMD's personally. I care about variety and forcing people to play one system. The problem I have is that there's no choice to play something else. Simply sitting out of morale worlds means sitting out for maybe possibly one world every year or two. Nobody is gonna do that.

Ok i see what your saying maybe innogames could rotate the world settings better .
i dont how they could do it thats why i dont work for them and have to sweat my balls off in a kitchen

DeletedUser39931

Rosenthia its funny you signed this petition when you a LMD player yourself in HOUSE OF PAIN

i wish just once grepo players would actually stand for something
not sign a petition then do the exact opposite in a world they play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

Rosenthia its funny you signed this petition when you a LMD player yourself in HOUSE OF PAIN

I feel that once again, I have to remind people to read what this petition is actually about. It's about players wanting more non morale worlds. Not the so-called evils of LMDs. Which I'm sure has many places that people complain about. It's impolite to try to derail a thread for the sole purpose to call someone out their play style, simply because it's not something you would do yourself. ... Not to mention it's against forum rules.

DeletedUser41523

I use LMDs in my alliance. Nori has used them in hers before as well. That’s not the point. The point is we all believe that it’s not cool to force everyone to play a specific kind of world.

This isn’t an LMD bashing thread.

Silver Witch

Strategos

This is about asking for no morale to eliminate LMDs. Lots of players use LMD but dont agree with it. If your enemy use it you need it to keep up. Thats why we want no morale so that no one can use it and the game can be played as it should be.

DeletedUser55187

This is about asking for no morale to eliminate LMDs. Lots of players use LMD but dont agree with it. If your enemy use it you need it to keep up. Thats why we want no morale so that no one can use it and the game can be played as it should be.

People don't even have to be against morale in order to sign. I don't have a strong opinion of morale either way, but I recognize that there should be a choice for those who do. I signed because I think that choice is important, not because I want to play non-morale worlds.

Silver Witch

Strategos
People don't even have to be against morale in order to sign. I don't have a strong opinion of morale either way, but I recognize that there should be a choice for those who do. I signed because I think that choice is important, not because I want to play non-morale worlds.

I agree completely with this. The problem is the LMD not morale itself. I'm not actually bothered about morale either. We just need no morale for all conquest sieges. I accept that this does put a genuine small player/small alliance at a disadvantage but I believe this is far outweighed by the need to prevent morale abuse by the stronger players.