Petition for classic world

DeletedUser25607

5 cities. This world is full of gold whores. it is more than one player who are way above free players. The game is imbalanced.

Not really. The rest seems to be quite usual. 1 founded city after 3-4 days of playing in speed-3 world - it's kinda normal for very active player using gold only for cutting build time (and not very often).

DeletedUser27128

Not really. The rest seems to be quite usual. 1 founded city after 3-4 days of playing in speed-3 world - it's kinda normal for very active player using gold only for cutting build time (and not very often).

And how do you explain this?
VEwPCjI.png

DeletedUser27128

People are able to rotate quests using gold for more BP. Tell me thats not abuse of gold.

Edit: It is also possible to build up huge cities quickly (as seen), which means more quest options, and also its possible to rebuild units quicker than normal. Not to mention the Troy event on a new server is highly exploitable, that guy will have 200 harpy nukes ready out of BP :supermad:

DeletedUser30490

BPs have nothing to do with recent changes ("gold trading", "instant build") - because they all are coming from quests.

and how do you get 11K BP from quests without using gold exactly?-.-
That too within 5 days of the stat of the world
he would have had to rotate quests 30 times assuming he was offered 300 BP each time he defended or had to kill troops in a quests.
that along is 1500 gold that's even assuming he is getting 300 BP per quests
Building troops wouldn't be an issue cause whoever this person is he can gold whore troops from the stupid event
so how is this game not imbalanced again?

DeletedUser25607

People are able to rotate quests using gold for more BP. Tell me thats not abuse of gold.

Edit: It is also possible to build up huge cities quickly (as seen), which means more quest options, and also its possible to rebuild units quicker than normal. Not to mention the Troy event on a new server is highly exploitable, that guy will have 200 harpy nukes ready out of BP :supermad:

"Instant-build" is much (i'd say 4 times) more expensive way of cutting time, than "cut in half" before.
Troops rebuilding is very fast in speed-3 (with plenty resources for it) - therefore no changes here.

DeletedUser25607

and how do you get 11K BP from quests without using gold exactly?-.-
That too within 5 days of the stat of the world
he would have had to rotate quests 30 times assuming he was offered 300 BP each time he defended or had to kill troops in a quests.
that along is 1500 gold that's even assuming he is getting 300 BP per quests
Building troops wouldn't be an issue cause whoever this person is he can gold whore troops from the stupid event
so how is this game not imbalanced again?

Yeah, but quests exist already 1 year or so without big changes. It's just "LookingFor3rdWife" seems to be the first player (at least i've seen) who golded it at this extent.

DeletedUser

Why worry, Taras is a total waste of a server anyway. How many months wait was it? And all the hype about how it needed to be speed 3 and how much pent up demand there was? And there are less than 5k players!!! I joined it today (5 days in) thinking I might do a bit of quiet gold trading on the rim to bolster my main account :cool: AND I'M IN O45 !!! After 5 days! The sooner this one is put quietly out of its misery the better for all concerned, here's hoping DiggingFor3rdGold can get WWs done for us sharpish and end this shameful embarrassment of a server.

DeletedUser48785

You want to tell us that Innogames has not kept a backup of the code of the first release of the grepo? Thats just too cheap in my opinion.

I just remember reading somewhere one of the mods saying that the code was merged or something so the gen 1 code itself no longer exists. Thats what I took from it at least.

DeletedUser44167

You want to tell us that Innogames has not kept a backup of the code of the first release of the grepo? Thats just too cheap in my opinion.

They still have code for "Pong" lol
Asteroids
Pac Man

You pay money to have something developed I doubt youre going toss it
You might merge it to something else but you still keep the original

DeletedUser44785

This game is going downhill. Like what was it that famous medieval one that now has less than 5k total players. The game that starts with a E. Guess you can add grepolis to that list because the devs are greedy. Learn from E's history of how they failed.

DeletedUser33530

This game is going downhill. Like what was it that famous medieval one that now has less than 5k total players. The game that starts with a E. Guess you can add grepolis to that list because the devs are greedy. Learn from E's history of how they failed.

I agree the game is slowly failing but I disagree on the cause it seems.

DeletedUser44785

I agree the game is slowly failing but I disagree on the cause it seems.

Greed no matter how you put it.. The player base is upset the game is imbalanced. What does innogames care there squeezing money out before this game dies. They've done a remarkable job in the past of having balance in the game. Now it is almost impossible to not use gold and compete with a gold whore.

DeletedUser48785

Back on topic, whether or not its due to gold imbalance or other issues or whatever the reason, I would like to see a gen1 world open up. If nothing else but for that is what I had the most fun on.

DeletedUser27128

Need the old Grepo back. Look at Taras, its absolutely ridiculous. Merges everywhere, even with a freaking 200 alliance cap.

DeletedUser33530

Back on topic, whether or not its due to gold imbalance or other issues or whatever the reason, I would like to see a gen1 world open up. If nothing else but for that is what I had the most fun on.

Just to clarify, as has been stated innumerable times when these come up every once in a while, this not only won't happen, but can't happen. The game code has been merged with the features mentioned. Quite simply, what you're talking about no longer exists.

You guys got your answer already. It's a shame but we won't return to the first gen age ever.

DeletedUser27128

Nothing is impossible. If the majority of the forum community demands to go back, they will have to, otherwise the game will die out even faster than it is.

DeletedUser33530

Nothing is impossible. If the majority of the forum community demands to go back, they will have to, otherwise the game will die out even faster than it is.

Well the forum community is a minority in the whole game and given the many months we spent complaining about gold trading and instant buy I can tell you as a fact inno doesn't care what we think.