Petition for classic world

DeletedUser27128

There are other forum communities as well, but the idea needs to start somewhere. If you have the right attitude and dedication, you can convince people. If not, well then Inno will keep losing players till one day there will be those few heavy gold users left competing against each other without anyone else.

DeletedUser48785

Just to clarify, as has been stated innumerable times when these come up every once in a while, this not only won't happen, but can't happen. The game code has been merged with the features mentioned. Quite simply, what you're talking about no longer exists.

So what about disabling settings and getting it as close as possible? That way its keeping the same interface but taking out gold trading, heros, island quests, moral etc. This would get it close. could that be a possibility?

DeletedUser33530

So what about disabling settings and getting it as close as possible? That way its keeping the same interface but taking out gold trading, heros, island quests, moral etc. This would get it close. could that be a possibility?

I don't understand how it works but I don't understand any reason why they can't do this. I doubt they will though.

DeletedUser44785

When grepolis quits making a profit they will stop. They had another innogames game that failed and closed server.

DeletedUser15946

Too bad they won't even try to make something close to gen1 world. I quit grepo shortly before Eta was closed, and came back now to see what they did to the game, and to have some fun. First thing that poked me in the eye was the Battle of Troy. At first I was what was that?? I looked at the first reward and was hmm I guess we have an event that can boost you a little bit. Then I scrolled a bit further and it was just facepalm time. That's pretty much what I think about all changes, at first they seemed like they might add some depth and complexity but then you just realize that they separate premium from f2play so much it's not even funny (there are exceptions like being able to paint people and alliances in different colors; system of claiming cities seems nice..). I'm sorry but it seems they should shave him :pro: if they don't do something soon. Still haven't play much of Sinope, but it seems that while grepo is still fun to play, but it has surely taken a giant step in the wrong direction. I might have to give it some more time before I join hate parade. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Oh come on the hate parade is fun. They have cookies over there! :D

DeletedUser44785

I'm not hating. I'm just saying innogames can do better.