Petition for EN116

DeletedUser30636

@XxCharlie199xX

I think your response perfectly showcases everything wrong with this petition and the arguments in favour of it. You've got no respect for anyone with different opinions to yourself, and believe that it would be better if they quit the game entirely rather than being allowed to play a world with settings they enjoy. Your arguments are based off assumptions, exaggerations and outright lies.

There's nothing wrong with asking the developers to bring out a world that you personally like. What is wrong, in my opinion, is having a tantrum when the developers release a CQ world that isn't your desired speed after 4 consecutive fast CQ worlds, and demanding that they change it for you. What I find particularly amusing is that you openly state that you will leave every world early, at which point I can practically guarantee you'll come straight back onto the forums and complain that InnoGames hasn't instantly released another world for you.

Personally, I like a mid-speed no morale CQ world. Perhaps the mid-speed not perfectly suiting the teams that thrive only in fast or slow worlds means that we'll see some new teams, rather than the same premades as every other similar world, which would certainly make things interesting.
just to clarify if this is a partial response to you thinking my post was in favor...its not. My point was that inno made a mistake having this many different options for a server, all it does is split the player base where as if that were never the case, no one would know any better

DeletedUser54192

@ShreftyThred it wasn't aimed at you, don't worry.

The number of different options could go either way; it's nice to have the variety, both for those who have a favourite style, and for those who like to try out different things rather than constantly picking the same type of world. But I agree that it does make it a little more difficult to release a good balance of world types, and therefore it's a shame when players believe that they are the only ones who truly deserve to be in the game and that the world type they play is the only good one (and therefore the only one that InnoGames should release), thus attempting to ruin that difficult-to-find balance even further.

DeletedUser45360

@The Smilodon Fatalis

LOL. It's not hard to last an entire duration of a world, if you just sim like this. Just humble yourself a bit my friend
517f454491ee47891b156ba8d2cfa8d7.png

699bd8ec0dd5a69c1fe2dedf41e5bdd4.png

adbae88dfa2e708744b96fe251e0a37f.png

14f7386a5fedddbc3fd6af7bf2ab237f.png

5582b3e32554b0fc27dbdc6cf0367eab.png

DeletedUser48256

a better petition would be to just change the setting structure of the servers. abolish morale completely, get rid of speed 1's completely, 1 speed 2 cq and revolt world a year, and the rest can be all speed 3/4 alternating between revolt and cq. having as many settings as we have was a mistake on innos part from the beginning imo

Pretty sure there’s some weirdos out there who still like speed 1 o_O

And they’ll never abolish morale because they’re trying to make it a kinder environment for newer players. Maybe if Inno took a step back and realised it essentially boils down to their greed ruining the game they might take steps in the right direction.
Should make the game less focused on gold to attract some of the oldies back. Just anything to grow the community. £1000 earned from 50 players paying £20 each is the same as £1000 earned from 1000 players paying £1 each.

Sorry went off on a tangent lol.

Inno will never make a world that will make everyone happy. I just hope revolt start getting some no-morale worlds soon enough, although I guess we don’t cry as much as conq players so unlikely :rolleyes:

1saaa

Strategos

ouch...

this entire petition is a hot boiling mess. You are all acting like babies who want absolutely everything they want and you also seem to scream the loudest as well :D

Shut up and accept that not every server has been custom made for you. and if you don't like it. then don't join. simple as. no need to start creating another salt mine. if really want to complain. complain in those discord servers with 100 fast conquest players waiting in it. that way you can stay in your own echo chamber and not destroy the rest of us with your salt.

DeletedUser30636

And they’ll never abolish morale because they’re trying to make it a kinder environment for newer players. Maybe if Inno took a step back and realised it essentially boils down to their greed ruining the game they might take steps in the right direction.
Should make the game less focused on gold to attract some of the oldies back. Just anything to grow the community. £1000 earned from 50 players paying £20 each is the same as £1000 earned from 1000 players paying £1 each.

Sorry went off on a tangent lol.

Inno will never make a world that will make everyone happy. I just hope revolt start getting some no-morale worlds soon enough, although I guess we don’t cry as much as conq players so unlikely :rolleyes:
yea...gold has gotten real out of hand with an event every month. Honestly think that inno knows this game is in its last few years and are just trying to milk every penny out of it, cant say i blame them but it is a shame

DeletedUser45360

yea...gold has gotten real out of hand with an event every month. Honestly think that inno knows this game is in its last few years and are just trying to milk every penny out of it, cant say i blame them but it is a shame
Simple fix, acquire more skills and earn more money

DeletedUser36697

then check in one day to find that the game no longer exists.

even simpler fix dont spend any money on an event and then wait and see what if anything happens..
my bet boycott an event and the next 1 will be more costly

DeletedUser54407

Disgusting casual player. If you knew me at all you would know that my "friends" that you claim I am arguing for are non existent. I don't play this game to hold hands and make friends. I speak on my own beliefs and terms.

I have played a slow world in Imbros, and that was the worst experience of my life. If you enjoy a real time based game having hour long TT's to the next island just so you can enjoy your casual gameplay, try another game.

You keep talking about the last 4 conquest worlds. Any conquest world that has morale enabled is immediately unplayable, so lets go ahead and disregard each of those worlds. Morale broke conquest and any real player knows this. My guess? You seem like a speed 1 revolt player so you may not understand how bad the current system is. So, keep that in mind shall we? That would put the last non morale high speed conquest world at around 11 months ago, so about a year.

You mean to tell me that I am not allowed to ask for a non morale high speed world 1 year after the last has been released? In fact, in that same time period, we have had 3 separate speed 2 worlds. In fact, one of those worlds was a speed 2 conquest. So, by your logic, why are we playing another speed 2 if you are basing off of statistics? Lets keep going off of that, why were 3 of the last 4 released worlds revolt when that is a DEAD gamemode? Who is pleased with the release of these revolt worlds that die at a rapid rate compared to conquest worlds?

And you want to sit and say fighting doesnt die after 10 cities on slow worlds? Let's look at some more numbers since you seem to want to use those. En109, the last high speed conquest world (SPEED 4) has 122,175,534 combined BP for the top 5 alliances. Lets take a look at a slow speed conquest world with En106 (SPEED 2). Wanna guess the BP from a speed 2 world? 52,655,062. This is even with the speed 2 being released FIVE FULL MONTHS before, AND additionally having an alliance cap of 10 members more than en109.

So, you mean to tell me that a speed 2 world doesnt completely ruin the fighting aspect of the game? Even with an additional 5 months and more players towards the statistic, the BP is over 2.5x different between the two worlds. Patience for a slow world? More like a perfect place to sim until wonders, which again from the way you speak I can almost guarantee you are a speed 1/2 revolt player who sims for worlds. I have never seen you in any high speed conquest world and that only goes to further my point that you have no idea what the difference is and have no position to speak on this matter.

But of course, I am just in it for my friends and myself. Not the fact that my arguments are based on the fact that this game wasnt created to hold hands and sing songs together.

This is no longer a war game, all about the cuddle fests with players like this at the helm of it all. Shame.

I just have to say... for a person with 'Just for Laughs' in your profile picture, you sure seem to get angry alot! Maybe take your own advice, have a laugh and enjoy the sun! :D

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I will tell you right now, not one typical speed 3/4 player will enjoy a world where trading is based on a speed 2 setting. You can try and tell me "It's not that big of a deal", that's complete BS for any experienced or even semi experienced player.
Oof I love these settings and I like to think I'm an experienced fast world player
Maybe I don't have enough experience in running to the rim and spamming until people give me gold, which is what you did on the last speed 4/3 world I played :p

DeletedUser31931

The last 4, yes 4, conquest worlds have been either speed 3 or 4. We have to put out different settings for worlds and a speed 2 conquest world was needed. I understand that people enjoy fast worlds which is why the last 4 conquest worlds were speed 3 or 4. The settings won't be changed especially since the last 4 conquest worlds have been speed 3 or 4.
Thank you.

If we need a petition at all, it should be one to ban from the forums these whiny fast CQ players who for some reason think the little gold they spend is more than the top people of slow worlds (LOL like how delusional can you be? The amount of gold it takes on a slow world, which the top people do still spend, is 2-3 times more than the gold it takes on a fast world) and use that as an invalid excuse. These players start out a world, have their fun for a few weeks, then get burnt out and go to the forums to whine about people "cheating". Fast CQ players are the loud, obnoxious minority. There's a reason we have a variety of different world speeds, not the least of which is that 2-3 months in, slower worlds have a much higher participation rate than fast worlds 2-3 months in.

DeletedUser54663

Thank you.

If we need a petition at all, it should be one to ban from the forums these whiny fast CQ players who for some reason think the little gold they spend is more than the top people of slow worlds (LOL like how delusional can you be? The amount of gold it takes on a slow world, which the top people do still spend, is 2-3 times more than the gold it takes on a fast world) and use that as an invalid excuse. These players start out a world, have their fun for a few weeks, then get burnt out and go to the forums to whine about people "cheating". Fast CQ players are the loud, obnoxious minority. There's a reason we have a variety of different world speeds, not the least of which is that 2-3 months in, slower worlds have a much higher participation rate than fast worlds 2-3 months in.
all I see here is wine whine Im not the center of attention whine whine even more. you probably are only an average player. you are a complete joke. come play a fast cq and Ill wipe you out. and talking about using a lot of gold? I played a 1/1 in 2016 and I rank top 10 in points and attack with 40k gold. you are a joke. good bye.

DeletedUser52860

And here it is, a thread which demonstrates a cross section of the worst parts of our Grepolis community. Bore off with jumping down everyone's throat just because they don't agree with you!!

Grepolis is not just a war game, it is about strategy. All of the different settings allow you to try out many different formats of the game demonstrating you can learn new skills and apply yourself to different scenarios effectively. I for one have played most types; slow and fast, morale and none, revolt and conquest and just like charlie I have my own preference. However i have also played different servers with very similar settings and enjoyed one and not the other so go figure? Tells me it's not just about the settings but also about the team mates, location, enemies etc.

To give you your due Charlie I do think your point about the morale settings are very valid, conquest servers have been destroyed by LMD tactics so i think it's fair to disregard them as real options. It's just the tub-thumping, keyboard-meltdown threads with everyone diving in to slag off other players (often making rational, reasoned points) just because their opinion is different from theirs that drives me bonkers.

In order to survive Inno have to try and appeal to as wide an audience as possible, not just one type of player. They will not always get it right but there are still plenty of players sticking around till the end of servers to get the win. Some do it by fighting all comers, some do it by mass merging; others with a balance of both. Just appreciate that not everyone wants the same as you (or me) and learn to respect the fact that just because they are just different from you doesn't make them wrong.

Jeez guys, just because there is war in this game it doesn't have to be hate all the time.