Petition for EN116

DeletedUser55850

As the title said, this is a thread for a petition for changing EN116's speed 2 to a speed 3+.

Dear players, we are not trashes, it's been a while since we didn't had a fast CQ. We almost begged them to open one, guess what, no answer again and again and again. I understand this is business, but we are the one that keeps them alive, us and our money that we invest. They really need to start listening us!

Don't understand me wrong setting are perfect, exept this speed 2. Our target is to change the speed of EN116 to a higher one (3+).

I have nothing personal with no one, but this is my limit of patience, it's another world that is killed by INNO. And if we don't say STOP, this will be even worse in future. Who should say STOP for us? Who should tell them what we want? But us, we need, at least, to open their eyes.

I will tag our CMs here, to be in their attention: @Baudin Toolan @Richard

Petition signed by:
XxCharlie199xX

With respect,
Noob!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

The last 3 conq was the last conquest world. The last 3 conq before that...was again the previous conquest world. I’ll give you that the one before that wasn’t a 3 conq because it was a 4 conq. And lastly the one before that was a 4 conq too.

Y’all need to stop acting like Baudin just killed your dog. He’ll be back to releasing fast conqs soon enough. Just be happy he’s not piling morale on worlds. A month or two wait won’t kill you.

DeletedUser41096

This guy still complains about players asking for a higher speed more competitive conquest world. The last conquest world was a speed 2, why would this one be one as well? Better question, why the hell is the unit speed faster than the world speed? You either create a world that is "casual" and a lower speed (implying a lower unit speed, since unit movement is what causes cities to be lost / gain and therefore players to quit/stay) or you create a high speed world (again, unit speed) that causes plenty of action and fighting. What is the point in building things faster if it takes me a stupid amount of time to move resources or spend those resources since those queues will be longer anyway? If you are going to make terrible settings, at least make it unit speed 1 world speed 2 so we can all have a reason not to play. This world is a clickbait advertising speed 3 without it actually being playable for normal speed 3/4 players.

I will tell you right now, not one typical speed 3/4 player will enjoy a world where trading is based on a speed 2 setting. You can try and tell me "It's not that big of a deal", that's complete BS for any experienced or even semi experienced player.

But we will hear the guy sucking up for slower worlds and complaining about people asking for high action high speed worlds (Fatal) comment back to me saying some comment telling me not to play or something along those lines.

Petition signed from me, either match the world speed to the unit speed or put the unit speed below the world speed so you can give people a reason not to play.

On the bright side, props to them for listening about the disgusting morale issue going on and just disabling it here. I still cant see anyone having fun playing a world that is neither slow pace (In terms of troop movement) nor fast pace (in terms of world speed). This is the definition of a casual world, and for some like Smildon that may be fun. For the ones who prefer an actual challenge I would prefer to see it changed to a higher speed. If that happened, I would get a premade together.

C
JFL

DeletedUser41096

The settings are final and won't be changed.
Disappointing. But that seems to be the trend grepolis has been going down the last few years.

Time to wait and see what the next US world looks like I guess.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The last 4, yes 4, conquest worlds have been either speed 3 or 4. We have to put out different settings for worlds and a speed 2 conquest world was needed. I understand that people enjoy fast worlds which is why the last 4 conquest worlds were speed 3 or 4. The settings won't be changed especially since the last 4 conquest worlds have been speed 3 or 4.

DeletedUser38766

This guy still complains about players asking for a higher speed more competitive conquest world. The last conquest world was a speed 2, why would this one be one as well? Better question, why the hell is the unit speed faster than the world speed? You either create a world that is "casual" and a lower speed (implying a lower unit speed, since unit movement is what causes cities to be lost / gain and therefore players to quit/stay) or you create a high speed world (again, unit speed) that causes plenty of action and fighting. What is the point in building things faster if it takes me a stupid amount of time to move resources or spend those resources since those queues will be longer anyway? If you are going to make terrible settings, at least make it unit speed 1 world speed 2 so we can all have a reason not to play. This world is a clickbait advertising speed 3 without it actually being playable for normal speed 3/4 players.

I will tell you right now, not one typical speed 3/4 player will enjoy a world where trading is based on a speed 2 setting. You can try and tell me "It's not that big of a deal", that's complete BS for any experienced or even semi experienced player.

But we will hear the guy sucking up for slower worlds and complaining about people asking for high action high speed worlds (Fatal) comment back to me saying some comment telling me not to play or something along those lines.

Petition signed from me, either match the world speed to the unit speed or put the unit speed below the world speed so you can give people a reason not to play.

On the bright side, props to them for listening about the disgusting morale issue going on and just disabling it here. I still cant see anyone having fun playing a world that is neither slow pace (In terms of troop movement) nor fast pace (in terms of world speed). This is the definition of a casual world, and for some like Smildon that may be fun. For the ones who prefer an actual challenge I would prefer to see it changed to a higher speed. If that happened, I would get a premade together.

C
JFL

bwahaha wtf charlie, don´t be ridiculous. You got you morale inactive world but still you find smth to complain about?

DeletedUser41523

The last conquest settings were speed 3/2. And your opinion matters least here. You get run off every world and then cry for a new fast hoping nobody good will join.

DeletedUser41096

bwahaha wtf charlie, don´t be ridiculous. You got you morale inactive world but still you find smth to complain about?
Cool, morale is inactive. Now lets fix that you can send from 3 oceans away because you are running a speed 3 unit on a 12 hour siege timer. It should be a default that any speed 3/4 unit speed should default to 8 hours. I have no idea why it isn't yet. Then, lets address the issue I listed above. These settings make no sense. Unit speed 3 implies a high speed world (you typically use alarms on speeds 3/4, sometimes 2). Why is a world speed set below a unit speed? In what ways does that make any sense to do? It means after 10 cities the world will become stale since your TT's for trading increase massively in a game where the end game is already hampered by the mass hugging in the later stages as it is.

Let me put it this way, tell me what group of players enjoy a unit speed 3 / world speed 2 world. Answer that question for me. Is it high speed? Is it low speed? Neither group would enjoy the settings if you preferred one. This will only please the people who are casual or the people that opposed to morale (which I am, so I appreciate that aspect, however it does not mean I can't complain about another problem such as the ones listed).

This is the perfect world for someone like Smilodon or any other casual player who has no care on world settings. I guess we just keep waiting for a good one to pop up, wont be long since this game is nearing its end with a constant decrease in players, soon they will only be running worlds for money. I will gladly be here for that since they will at least get the settings right :)

DeletedUser45360

The last conquest settings were speed 3/2. And your opinion matters least here. You get run off every world and then cry for a new fast hoping nobody good will join.
Lol, you, a player who has never been past rank 50 in Battle Points always has a lot to say. You talk real tough against Charlie in externals, but I can tell you would never fight against him on the front lines lol.

DeletedUser38766

Cool, morale is inactive. Now lets fix that you can send from 3 oceans away because you are running a speed 3 unit on a 12 hour siege timer. It should be a default that any speed 3/4 unit speed should default to 8 hours. I have no idea why it isn't yet. Then, lets address the issue I listed above. These settings make no sense. Unit speed 3 implies a high speed world (you typically use alarms on speeds 3/4, sometimes 2). Why is a world speed set below a unit speed? In what ways does that make any sense to do? It means after 10 cities the world will become stale since your TT's for trading increase massively in a game where the end game is already hampered by the mass hugging in the later stages as it is.

Let me put it this way, tell me what group of players enjoy a unit speed 3 / world speed 2 world. Answer that question for me. Is it high speed? Is it low speed? Neither group would enjoy the settings if you preferred one. This will only please the people who are casual or the people that opposed to morale (which I am, so I appreciate that aspect, however it does not mean I can't complain about another problem such as the ones listed).

This is the perfect world for someone like Smilodon or any other casual player who has no care on world settings. I guess we just keep waiting for a good one to pop up, wont be long since this game is nearing its end with a constant decrease in players, soon they will only be running worlds for money. I will gladly be here for that since they will at least get the settings right :)
Dude, i have played speed 2 world and 4 for troops. It was very epic server btw...

DeletedUser54192

To be frank, this petition is embarrassing, and basically translates as "every world should be designed around me and my best friends". That's how basically everyone else is seeing these complaints.
  • As @Baudin Toolan has pointed out, the last 4 CQ worlds have had world speed 3-4.
  • CQ players have received 3 Morale Inactive worlds in the last 2 years, two of which were high-speed worlds. (En100 at 6/6, and En109 at 4/3.) Perhaps people should realise that people playing on slow-mid speed worlds dislike the use of LMDs just as much as players on high-speed worlds?
  • CQ have had more "competitive" settings than revolt. Revolt have had 1 world with world speed 4 open in the last 2 years (En115, which is the most recent world), and haven't had a single Morale Inactive world in that time period.
If you truly can't stand the world settings, don't play it; not every world is to every player's tastes, it's why they alternate with the settings, to cater to a variety of players. The community should not have to cater to the specific wishes of a small portion of players who want a new fast CQ world that half of them will drop out of 2 months later and then demand another one.

DeletedUser38766

sorry to say it bud, but i think you are little way too delusional charlie. No offence

DeletedUser41096

Sounds about right. Call me all the names you please, at the end of the day I still will argue for a competitive world every time they release a bad one in hopes they eventually get it right.

DeletedUser54192

@XxCharlie199xX:
  • Just because someone doesn't want a fast world doesn't mean they're cheating. You might want to be careful throwing around wide accusations of cheating like that.
  • The last 4 conquest worlds were world speed 3+, as has been pointed out to you numerous times. Don't complain simply because not every single world is fast like you personally want it.
  • A community-based game should never have to cater solely to the specific wishes of a few individuals. The last four CQ worlds have had world speed 3-4, so fast-CQ players shouldn't be childish enough to complain when they don't get yet another world specifically catered to them at the expense of others. It doesn't matter what the community is like now compared to what it was, and I didn't claim to know anything about the old community, the point still stands; there's no reason that the world settings should be dictated by a handful of players who've had numerous recent suitable worlds already, especially when some of those players openly admit that they have no intention of staying on the world in the long term.
  • Just because a world is slow doesn't mean there's no fighting past 10 cities. If you haven't got the patience for a slow world, then maybe you will sim past that threshold, but in that case the world wasn't intended for you anyways.
You consistently avoid the fact that you've had a run of fast conquest worlds recently, and that for the sake of variety it actually should be a mid-speed (2/3 isn't even properly slow) conquest. You aren't the be-all and end-all of the community, so please stop acting like the opinions of you and your friends are the only ones that matter in this community.

DeletedUser41096

Disgusting casual player. If you knew me at all you would know that my "friends" that you claim I am arguing for are non existent. I don't play this game to hold hands and make friends. I speak on my own beliefs and terms.

I have played a slow world in Imbros, and that was the worst experience of my life. If you enjoy a real time based game having hour long TT's to the next island just so you can enjoy your casual gameplay, try another game.

You keep talking about the last 4 conquest worlds. Any conquest world that has morale enabled is immediately unplayable, so lets go ahead and disregard each of those worlds. Morale broke conquest and any real player knows this. My guess? You seem like a speed 1 revolt player so you may not understand how bad the current system is. So, keep that in mind shall we? That would put the last non morale high speed conquest world at around 11 months ago, so about a year.

You mean to tell me that I am not allowed to ask for a non morale high speed world 1 year after the last has been released? In fact, in that same time period, we have had 3 separate speed 2 worlds. In fact, one of those worlds was a speed 2 conquest. So, by your logic, why are we playing another speed 2 if you are basing off of statistics? Lets keep going off of that, why were 3 of the last 4 released worlds revolt when that is a DEAD gamemode? Who is pleased with the release of these revolt worlds that die at a rapid rate compared to conquest worlds?

And you want to sit and say fighting doesnt die after 10 cities on slow worlds? Let's look at some more numbers since you seem to want to use those. En109, the last high speed conquest world (SPEED 4) has 122,175,534 combined BP for the top 5 alliances. Lets take a look at a slow speed conquest world with En106 (SPEED 2). Wanna guess the BP from a speed 2 world? 52,655,062. This is even with the speed 2 being released FIVE FULL MONTHS before, AND additionally having an alliance cap of 10 members more than en109.

So, you mean to tell me that a speed 2 world doesnt completely ruin the fighting aspect of the game? Even with an additional 5 months and more players towards the statistic, the BP is over 2.5x different between the two worlds. Patience for a slow world? More like a perfect place to sim until wonders, which again from the way you speak I can almost guarantee you are a speed 1/2 revolt player who sims for worlds. I have never seen you in any high speed conquest world and that only goes to further my point that you have no idea what the difference is and have no position to speak on this matter.

But of course, I am just in it for my friends and myself. Not the fact that my arguments are based on the fact that this game wasnt created to hold hands and sing songs together.

This is no longer a war game, all about the cuddle fests with players like this at the helm of it all. Shame.

Raydium88

Strategos
I can't wrap my head around what's the big deal about these settings? I personally love the speed (call it competitive or not) and having a CQ morale inactive world, we should all be grateful they even gave us that, ever since the morale chances...

If you guys don't like the speed... solution is simple... just don't play. Either that or stop complaining... Nobody asked you to taint the hype for all others who're looking forward for this world.

DeletedUser41523

Lol, you, a player who has never been past rank 50 in Battle Points always has a lot to say. You talk real tough against Charlie in externals, but I can tell you would never fight against him on the front lines lol.

If you say so. Currently ranked 42 in BP on 113 btw so guess you're already wrong here. Not the first time though. Which is why your opinion doesn't matter either.

DeletedUser30636

a better petition would be to just change the setting structure of the servers. abolish morale completely, get rid of speed 1's completely, 1 speed 2 cq and revolt world a year, and the rest can be all speed 3/4 alternating between revolt and cq. having as many settings as we have was a mistake on innos part from the beginning imo

DeletedUser54192

@XxCharlie199xX

I think your response perfectly showcases everything wrong with this petition and the arguments in favour of it. You've got no respect for anyone with different opinions to yourself, and believe that it would be better if they quit the game entirely rather than being allowed to play a world with settings they enjoy. Your arguments are based off assumptions, exaggerations and outright lies.

There's nothing wrong with asking the developers to bring out a world that you personally like. What is wrong, in my opinion, is having a tantrum when the developers release a CQ world that isn't your desired speed after 4 consecutive fast CQ worlds, and demanding that they change it for you. What I find particularly amusing is that you openly state that you will leave every world early, at which point I can practically guarantee you'll come straight back onto the forums and complain that InnoGames hasn't instantly released another world for you.

Personally, I like a mid-speed no morale CQ world. Perhaps the mid-speed not perfectly suiting the teams that thrive only in fast or slow worlds means that we'll see some new teams, rather than the same premades as every other similar world, which would certainly make things interesting.