[Petition] Move The Agora Back To The Top! (X-Post From OffTopic)

DeletedUser5

your current post. i don't think you have no powers at all currently?
I have never alluded to the fact that I have any powers, you're the one that suggested that I still might.
You are right though, I don't have any powers, and don't wish to have powers again - it was far too time consuming.
how weird, i only correct one of the mods. although i do not want to say, anyways, " i am so sorry Ac04". though i feel it to be a weird name. I wish your country adopts naming rules :p
Weird name or not, it's the name I have given myself on this forum.
So why didn't you removed it when you were co-coma? probably because it is most active section. What if it is not related to game at all? I doubt if "New year" or "new year eve" was a part of greek. yet we have a ceasefire even in a global game?
I haven't said that it should be removed, only that it shouldn't be prioritised over other sections of the forum.

DeletedUser17088

This petition is fine, However you are going to need a stronger argument than "it was active"

Annoucements - Hardly ever posted in, extremely relevant

GFX- more active than a lot of the worlds but still has no real relevance to the game.

You need a greater argument than 'it didnt need moving' because it did

DeletedUser23986

I haven't said that it should be removed, only that it shouldn't be prioritised over other sections of the forum.
WHY should it not be prioritised ? It allows player to spend their free time when they have nothing to do ingame. It allows us, or me, to be more active, to be able to stay on for longer time. If we make others sections off-topic i am sure some people and all mods won't like it.

You need a greater argument than 'it didnt need moving' because it did
If those actives become lazy and move in the topper sections, someone will regret it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think that it should at least be out ahead of all the closed down worlds, and potentially the 1st gen warrior worlds

DeletedUser6029

I think that it should at least be out ahead of all the closed down worlds, and potentially the 1st gen warrior worlds

I would agree with this point. I do think OT should be before closed worlds.

@ Hasan
Sometimes not having any "assigned, noted, and or official" rights doesn't mean much. The fact that AC was CoCoMa for as long as he was, while he was both liked and disliked, while he is gone onto other venues, it doesn't change the fact that when you have a certain reputation among a certain group, your (his) input will always be welcomed, and at least respectfully listened to.

Give off now, your arguments are not furthering Jarps petition, but rather turning his very serious request into a troll fest.

DeletedUser26213

But currently you are not my target, ac04 is.

You better watch who you're talking to Hasan. You're starting to tick a lot of people off.

And yes, I agree it should at least be above the closed worlds.