Petition to fix Gold Trading

DeletedUser41390

I think youll find you wont get much support for this. Most people I talk to are pretty happy about this latest update.
Now the gold munchers will have to really open their wallet to get that res and we should not have all the gold farmers taking up space and enabling them. I for one am very happy this happened.

DeletedUser

I think youll find you wont get much support for this. Most people I talk to are pretty happy about this latest update.
Now the gold munchers will have to really open their wallet to get that res and we should not have all the gold farmers taking up space and enabling them. I for one am very happy this happened.

Well it is not working for me .. I have trading stagnant for 5 days now ... the old way was much fairer ... sign me up please

DeletedUser51129

I imagine you were one of those who suggested these changes to game developers.

Add me to list.

DeletedUser18407

I would also say this new change has killed the market place for Gold trading ,

1.what's the point in having a marketplace if it is not competitive ? I understand maybe this has been done for purpose of players not being ripped off with there gold however maybe a maximum gold amount per trade trade should be implemented without a maximum resource trade this would generate what a market place should be

2. 2000 maximum resources for 50 gold is too steep and if everyone trades this amount no trades are going to be made so gold trading is worthless in theory you could summon. The merchant and receive more or trade with the villages

I enjoyed the. Gold trading concept before this change and freely traded an excessive amount of resources for a fairer amount of gold I.e
5000 wood,rock,silver for 39-49 gold etc so that the gold user would not feel cheated and I would also benefit from the trade but now neither the seller or buyer gains and neither does inno as less people will purchase the gold which is not completely bad as it puts non gold users on a level playing field :)

DeletedUser31385

List has been updated. I see so many offers on the market that will not get accepted because they are all the same.

DeletedUser47282

In the free world market, maybe inno games wishes to regress?

Sign me up...

DeletedUser

I am confused I thought everyone was complaining about Gold Trading and now it has been made useless why are people complaining? Gold Whores can longer mass buy resources so what is the issue.

DeletedUser44426

Blind people are blind. Since gold trading is useless, it isn't enough for the players so they have to target another gold feature, that being awards during events.

DeletedUser23222

I am confused I thought everyone was complaining about Gold Trading and now it has been made useless why are people complaining? Gold Whores can longer mass buy resources so what is the issue.

yeah i am puzzled too. i guess some of the freeloaders are upset because gold trading has dried up and some pay-to-win (P2W) player resent the excessive cost. hypocrisy is certainly alive and well even though the game has died

when Inno devised gold trading it removed the last growth constraint on the P2W players. prior to gold trading everyone was capped by resources, especially in the early game. when it was introduced, there was no longer any restraint.

in the P2W freemium game that grepolis has become, less than one percent of the heavy gold using players provide up to 90% of the game revenue. these players are called whales. the rest of you have only one purpose... to keep the game interesting enough to keep the whales playing.

everything you are complaining about is designed for the whales... gold trading was NOT designed to help the freeloaders... it was designed to placate the whales. instabuy... the gold events... all designed to draw money from the whales.

but it started with gold trading... and that is when the game lost its soul

i was a whale once. however i liked the pre-gold trading constraints because the game was not purely P2W.
i was a game... not a commercial entertainment scam
I quit after PHI... the last non-P2W world
sadly that is the only thing you can do once greed takes a hold on the game.

YOU ARE BEING MONETIZED!! WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES!!

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I dare grepo to open a world where the only gold you can spend is on the advisors, so everyone has to then play with genuine skill and all at the same pace, wont happen i know, but it would be the only way to keep the masses happy, think of it it would be one of the biggest and probably longest worlds to exist, where constant fighting would be the only way that and building your cities to max where you would be in the top rankings in the world....

DeletedUser

guys inno is a company not a charity. they develop games for a living and to make profit.

DeletedUser

Occupy Grepolis...?

LOL, that's funny!

Just started Bhrytos after a longish break and so don't know what the gold trading was like previously. I like the fact that you can trade resources for gold but imho the resources are too expensive. Just to say I don't buy with gold I sell but I will send more than the 2k max if I have it. 2000 wood for 50 gold isn't enough, a fairer price would be 5k/50g - resources are very easy to come by.

I think a free market would be better. Like the resource market except without constraints.