Petition to Stop Instance Buy

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Add my name to the list. Although I use gold when I can afford to I try to stick to using it for the advisors only.

DeletedUser48191

Add me to the petition.

I do buy gold. Enough to keep the Captain running when I have a few cities and the Administrator when I have more. In times of need I will also activate another counsellor, and I will cut Long Ship production in half in a nuke city etc.

I think I a lot of players are like me as far spending money on the game. We can still play the game with the 'big spenders' because of strong alliances and solid game play.

This mechanic will end my involvement in Grepolis and ruin the game.

DeletedUser

Count my name against this new instance buying...it's completely unfair if the people with more money can beat you because they have deeper pockets.

Grepo should make a new server and call it gold edition...let all the gold players play there!

DeletedUser

Having non gold use and gold use worlds would be a great idea...unlikely to happen but a better solution all round.

DeletedUser37948

Add me to the petition.

I do buy gold. Enough to keep the Captain running when I have a few cities and the Administrator when I have more. In times of need I will also activate another counsellor, and I will cut Long Ship production in half in a nuke city etc.

I think I a lot of players are like me as far spending money on the game. We can still play the game with the 'big spenders' because of strong alliances and solid game play.

This mechanic will end my involvement in Grepolis and ruin the game.

this will end your game play what even if it makes it better for you?

once again another person to add to this list of people who are happy to judge without hard evidence

the people on this list prove they are happy to be judge and jury without anything more than speculation
some of the worst atrocities in history have happend under the same circumstances, though this hardly ranks the same its the same mentality behind it :(

DeletedUser41523

Okay seriously, feedback goes on the feedback thread guys. No arguments here on either end. :)

DeletedUser37948

dont think of my posts here as feedback more as a protest in principle

as ive said it is possible the implimentation of this could be a bad idea but it could also be a good idea. what upsets me most about this thread is that its not based of facts its just a witch hunt.

on principle i feel the need to protest i would rather die than be part of a lynch mob

DeletedUser48193

sign me up

although, yes I do use gold for the administrators.
I will never use it to cut troop builds, city builds and will certainly not use it to buy instantly
Do I take your cities by skill and busting my hump, yep, you bet!
I don't need buy 200 cities and gloat #1 while rocking 200K BP(seen this so much it is sad) and still be proud of #1 in a world, come on guys. I happy am happy finishing top #10-25 with my own sweat and lack of sleep....lol
Not sure why some players feel proud buying their way to the top...must be some inferiority complex :)
It's kinda like if ball players could buy home runs....would you really be a winner? "Zero Skill" as far as I am concerned

As far as no facts..I think "Instant Buy" says enough. When we wait for the evidence of the obvious and say "I told you so" it will already be too late.
Then again, I am sure all you gold beasts are thrilled to say money and buy your way to the top

DeletedUser37948

sign me up

although, yes I do use gold for the administrators.
I will never use it to cut troop builds, city builds and will certainly not use it to buy instantly
Do I take your cities by skill and busting my hump, yep, you bet!
I don't need buy 200 cities and gloat #1 while rocking 200K BP(seen this so much it is sad) and still be proud of #1 in a world, come on guys. I happy am happy finishing top #10-25 with my own sweat and lack of sleep....lol
Not sure why some players feel proud buying their way to the top...must be some inferiority complex :)
It's kinda like if ball players could buy home runs....would you really be a winner? "Zero Skill" as far as I am concerned

As far as no facts..I think "Instant Buy" says enough. When we wait for the evidence of the obvious and say "I told you so" it will already be too late.
Then again, I am sure all you gold beasts are thrilled to say money and buy your way to the top

lol this is desperate and funny the post above is one of 3 first time poster who joined nov 14

so is it the same person desperate to add names to the lynch mob list or just a strange coincidence

DeletedUser42126

Sign me up! Also, please don't try to change my mind or argue with me Zero. Troop cutting already massively hurt the game in my opinion I would rather not think of instant build.

DeletedUser44194

lol this is desperate and funny the post above is one of 3 first time poster who joined nov 14

so is it the same person desperate to add names to the lynch mob list or just a strange coincidence

So thats how it works, hahaha... and buying gold is sad.

DeletedUser37948

Sign me up! Also, please don't try to change my mind or argue with me Zero. Troop cutting already massively hurt the game in my opinion I would rather not think of instant build.

its impossible to change another persons mind and wrong but for those people undesided and for the sake of fairness id like to see if somthing is wrong before i judge. so i will remain vocal

personaly speaking im soooooo looking forwards to seeing this work in action and i realy hope inno have thought this out well and it balances out the current injusteces.

if it does there will be a wealth of people eating there hats and if its not then ill have to conceed that the players supporting this had the right gut instinct.
still petitions without fact still seem wrong to me

DeletedUser20948

I think that is an indication of how badly this feature is unwanted when people are signing up to the forum just to protest against it

DeletedUser37948

or maybe its an indication of type of person who signed the list the type that jump to conclusions with scant basis.

maybe if its tested and turns out to be bad ill add my name untill then ill protest this travisty

Zarun-

Strategos
It's ok guys. I got this. Best way to show something is broken is to abuse the hell out of it.

So when this comes out, I'll show just how broken it is by abusing the hell out of it. :)

Have done this many times to get stuff banned in other games. Devs want to see results, not theorize.

DeletedUser37948

It's ok guys. I got this. Best way to show something is broken is to abuse the hell out of it.

So when this comes out, I'll show just how broken it is by abusing the hell out of it. :)

Have done this many times to get stuff banned in other games. Devs want to see results, not theorize.

like your style mate and if you want a partner in crime im happy to use some gold to test this system against the one in place

seems a worthy cause :)

DeletedUser48193

Nope, actually posted 3 times in the US forums :p
Apologies if that doesn't qualify me to have an opinion. I thought perhaps my years in grepo justified an experienced opinion. My mistake
Apparently your 685 posts in public forums determines the validity of your statements and not the beast of 6 cities you are rocking in grepo!

DeletedUser37948

Nope, actually posted 3 times in the US forums :p
Apologies if that doesn't qualify me to have an opinion. I thought perhaps my years in grepo justified an experienced opinion. My mistake
Apparently your 685 posts in public forums determines the validity of your statements and not the beast of 6 cities you are rocking in grepo!

oh you can ask around ive played a few servers when the next revolt one starts im sure you wont struggle to find me :pro: