Petition to Stop Instance Buy

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Okay lets clear the air here. If this idea is revamped then all for it. But based on what they said, which was extremely straight forward and blunt. I really don't see the following

A) How will they revamp this update to allow instant build AND keep it cheaper than halving WHILE keeping it fair?

B) Even if, instant buying sound annoying as an overall feature. I don't want to have to blow up a bunch of instantly produced biremes or have to kill and LS nuke only to see it come back in a few hours of resource sending.

C) In a world where you can literally buy resources and then instantly cut off building times. Please rationally explain how this is fair to people who don't use gold. Also please bear in mind that I do in fact buy gold, a decent amount of it too.

finally I will say, we get it, you think this is a lynch mob. That's cool, you have an opinion and you're entitled to it. However, stating your argument over and over really isn't going to accomplish anything but annoy those you're trying to convince. Neither is insinuating that people are multi-accounting, pretty sure the mods have a better idea of that than you do. Overall, I think this idea is just widely unpopular.

Beta testing can decide it, this is a petition against the idea as it currently stands. However, I see no real way to change this idea to make it fun, useful, and fair.

DeletedUser

Why would anyone at Inno care about this thread or even read it? The feature isn't in Beta yet so what is the point. Wait for the feature to be released in Beta, play about with it a bit and post some actual feedback. Simply jumping on the bandwagon is stupid and will not help your cause.

DeletedUser33512

What is instant buy? Lol, I'm so ignorant. Let me check, cos it sounds like instantly buying builds, which is crazy. However, we really have no voice as to whether it will get implemented, that's been proved time and time again. So just chill out guys. Who knows, you might even like it :D

DeletedUser48193

Looks like you don't really know people in this game. :)

know people
Oh but I do, sadly but true.. I just do not frequent the en servers, but
with your statement like that, it might be safe to say neither do you :)

Sorry if I am not impressed by a player with a history I cannot see and apparently only a few servers.
Pardon my ignorance if Zero is a true beast...again I only see 6 cities. Must not like conquest

DeletedUser38224

I might have you put my name on here if i decide this feature sucks when they put it on the Beta.

DeletedUser41390

Sign me up, this is worse than gold trading (although not by much)

DeletedUser37948

seems its now fact that jumping to conclusions is a bad idea, thanks for all the minus reps for having an opinion that turns out to be correct ;)

DeletedUser

Seen it, used it, still against it.

Atm beta has gold trading, instant build and xmas event all on the go. Not good

DeletedUser41523

Okay, I might stand corrected. I don't like the idea of it, but that system doesn't look as bad as described.

DeletedUser23222

i like the current system... it offers gold users a way to speed replacements in variable increments for reasonable cost. you must plan your builds to be efficient which requires skill and planning. And the current system also has a hard limit so you CANNOT instant buy which i believe is an abuse. It is best used to rush large builds in small increments. and it uses diminshed returns.. which means 1/2... 1/4... 1/8.. see?? perfect balance for gold use.

I use gold... a lot of gold. i hate this new concept. the costs i have see on the beta world are obscene. i wont play a world like this. i will stop recruiting players for Grepolis... the game will become trash.

DeletedUser37948

that's why is should be implemented :p

mate we both know nither spongers or gold whores can have what they want balance is the only way for the game to florish

too much gold games ruined not enough gold the same. apart from making inno money gold aids players who work and cant be online 24/7 so objectivity is needed

DeletedUser37948

Personally I'd like to hear some input from inno on what it is they are really trying to achieve

The test as implemented is cleaver as in conjunction with the initial scaremonger post on its release has brought balance to the argument

So now we wait to see the truth with a realistic pricing structure

DeletedUser

agreed! with all the fantastic & avant-garde ideas proposed in our community forum from loyal active players... who at Innogames is responsible for implementing this horrible feature?

DeletedUser43451

I am also against the new gold feature add me up there