Petition to Stop Instance Buy

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So when the next server comes out and it's got instant buy activated, are you guys going to boycott it?

DeletedUser

So when the next server comes out and it's got instant buy activated, are you guys going to boycott it?
Richard asked for some opinions on Instant buy and this petition is a response to that request. That is all it is.

Stirlo

Phrourach
Messing about with this on Beta world. This system doesn't look too bad in all honesty. Very expensive to gold it up. But in the marketplace you can offer your own resources for a gold return from those large gold using players. Initially i was dead against this new system but i'm really starting to believe its a winner.

DeletedUser22940

Thats correct. You will not find me on any world with instant buy or gold trading

DeletedUser37948

looking forwards to the first server with instant buy , dont exactly like the idea as is but if so many s arnt going to join it

then the server could be epic :D

DeletedUser48039

Put An-Dy down.

Be Bold, and petition buying Grepolis with Gold

DeletedUser38224

The Smilodon Fatalis isn't updating the list anymore since he has been convinced that this is an AWESOME addition to the game :p

DeletedUser15953

Can you put a link to the thread we can add our names to please, in the top post?

I can see where ppl would find this useful, I do use gold but sparingly, and every so often this would be incredibly useful ... BUT .. I know many Gold fanatics who would misuse it in the manner described. Already it is an uneven battle for regular users agains Gold users, I played Grep for quite a while without Gold, but as I played more, and got bigger, it became that the only ppl I could hit was smaller guys, the bigger guys were using gold and I could not compete. In the end, I started using gold too, it was either that, or sim, or give up playing - I know ppl DO play without gold, but they are always in the low or middle echelon.

This IS a good feature if used sparingly ... but Heavy Gold users don't know about sparingly, a player who spends 200+ per month on Grep will not hesitate to use this to save his cities.

DeletedUser38224

Can you put a link to the thread we can add our names to please, in the top post?

I can see where ppl would find this useful, I do use gold but sparingly, and every so often this would be incredibly useful ... BUT .. I know many Gold fanatics who would misuse it in the manner described. Already it is an uneven battle for regular users agains Gold users, I played Grep for quite a while without Gold, but as I played more, and got bigger, it became that the only ppl I could hit was smaller guys, the bigger guys were using gold and I could not compete. In the end, I started using gold too, it was either that, or sim, or give up playing - I know ppl DO play without gold, but they are always in the low or middle echelon.

This IS a good feature if used sparingly ... but Heavy Gold users don't know about sparingly, a player who spends 200+ per month on Grep will not hesitate to use this to save his cities.

We've already found out that the Cost is WAY too high for any practical use, or to be abused in the manner described in your post.

DeletedUser42857

Refuse to sign any petition with spelling mistakes in it.

DeletedUser31385

Ah I see the errror :D
I do think Inno has had some bad ideas lately.