Petition to Stop Instance Buy

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

glad to sign this...will inno listen tho..its all about the money,always has been always will be.
good example of how greed has ruined Grep again and again and again.

DeletedUser37948

glad to sign this...will inno listen tho..its all about the money,always has been always will be.
good example of how greed has ruined Grep again and again and again.

have you even tried this ?

if they impliment as is then i recon most gold whores will quit so with that in mind i cant see how it will gain them money

instant build is seriously rubbish as its so expensive it will never be used making it pointless

but im geussing from your post thats completly the opposite reason to why you are signing

DeletedUser

Expensive doesn't mean much to some people playing this game... I can give You examples of tens of thousands of gold spent a day during certain periods without blinking an eye..
I find this a horrible idea that yet again favors the rich with limitless gold..

Sign me up for this petition!

DeletedUser25607

if they impliment as is then i recon most gold whores will quit so with that in mind i cant see how it will gain them money...

Yeah, tried it in beta - and it looks completely insane for me with prices like there.

Maybe they should make "instant buy" as an additional option, without removing "half building time" button...

DeletedUser25607

Expensive doesn't mean much to some people playing this game... I can give You examples of tens of thousands of gold spent a day during certain periods without blinking an eye..
I find this a horrible idea that yet again favors the rich with limitless gold..

Sign me up for this petition!

Well, i know some people around, capable make a 175 points large city conquest-ready in 10 hours (costs ca. 200 bucks). The problem is, whole alliance should provide them with resources to build and research that fast...

And besides, such people are rare - maybe less than 1 from 1000 or something.

DeletedUser

have you even tried this ?

if they impliment as is then i recon most gold whores will quit so with that in mind i cant see how it will gain them money

instant build is seriously rubbish as its so expensive it will never be used making it pointless

but im geussing from your post thats completly the opposite reason to why you are signing
My ugess is they will impliment it and tweek it until it becomes popular/Profitable but you are correct,im a grep purist and love the game the way it was-i find all these quests and new additions to be against the spirit of the game..wish they would open up worlds the way they were previously.Now im not saying i NEVER buy gold but i do loath to do it(especially in light of the very quick recent adjustment in the euro rate-25% less gold)but im not a fool-inno is a buisness -i just feel this instant garbage is a step too far,and if indeed it is a or will be a failure like you suggest and the server no.s drop all those players that get their servers closed after investing in the game will be another load of players turned off grep and let down.thats my real issue.

DeletedUser

after carefully reading both sides of argument, i have realised how much of a frustrating bore this game will turn into - it will be just like very other app-game you'd find on facebook too. sign me up.

DeletedUser

x marks the spot.

I think that alot of gold users will leave at this point too, as it will loose its difference with any other game on the market.

Out of interest, how much gold would it cost to buy a conquest ready city on day 1 during beginner protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

My ugess is they will impliment it and tweek it until it becomes popular/Profitable but you are correct,im a grep purist and love the game the way it was-i find all these quests and new additions to be against the spirit of the game..wish they would open up worlds the way they were previously.Now im not saying i NEVER buy gold but i do loath to do it(especially in light of the very quick recent adjustment in the euro rate-25% less gold)but im not a fool-inno is a buisness -i just feel this instant garbage is a step too far,and if indeed it is a or will be a failure like you suggest and the server no.s drop all those players that get their servers closed after investing in the game will be another load of players turned off grep and let down.thats my real issue.

i can understand that to be honest ive been toying with the idea that making gold cheaper and also some free every month would even the playing feild more and make gold features more inclusive and just another part of the game

l

DeletedUser34939

Sign my name Dan. (incase anyone from inno checks this thread I do use gold)

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
I be thinkin' that me name should be on this list as well.
So, be signin' me up there Coach SF. hehe
yer accomodatin'
unit