Petition to Stop Instance Buy

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

their: belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
Job: a task or piece of work

"their" refers to the mods
"job" refers to the task the mods have been assigned with, which is enforcing forum rules

You do understand they closed the threads and then changed the rules after... I'm fairly sure their job is enforcing the rules not making up rules as they go along.

Were you trying to be condescending, because frankly I found it hilarious.

DeletedUser33530

Well I'm nothing if not condescending but I was aiming for comedy there.

Anyway, "The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions." That's direct from the forum rules. The mods can close threads whenever the hell they want without reason. Of course they don't but the point remains. Also the mod didn't change the rules he clarified them but if you really have a problem with that report him.

DeletedUser

Well I'm nothing if not condescending but I was aiming for comedy there.

Anyway, "The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions." That's direct from the forum rules. The mods can close threads whenever the hell they want without reason. Of course they don't but the point remains. Also the mod didn't change the rules he clarified them but if you really have a problem with that report him.

Have you ever heard of the expression playing chess with a pigeon? Because that's what's what it feels like I'm doing right now, and I honestly can't be bothered to humour you.

DeletedUser8396

Do I really need to come here as well and defend why the idea was closed? Do I also need to defend why the mods are acting in certain ways? Do I seriously need to detail every reason behind every instance that you deemed less than ideal? Have I not already shown you, Wave at least, that the moderators reserve the right to interpretation of the rules you agreed to, regardless of past interpretations? Do I need to explain why, on all fronts, that you still have all the capacity in the world to appeal instant buy through the proper channels and proper methods? Are you not currently participating in feedback at this very moment? Are you 100% sur this feedback is NOT being heard? Or are you really all going to go on a tirade with information you have hardly considered with any significant depth due to propagandizing done by other members that did not fully comprehend the concept and implications of Instant Buy?

Civility in your protests and appeals, whilst abiding by the forum rules you agreed to (which, truly, is not near as limiting as you are putting on), is truly the only way you will be heard and considered in any more serious of a manner than a rowdy bunch of gamers that didn't get their way. Might I suggest: continue posting in the Acropolis with you petitions and your arguments while being civil, create Ideas that are in line with the rules set forth there and then support the idea you think solves this (there's an easy way tosuggest the replacement of Instant Buy), and continue to be vocal throughout the forums in an attempt to make this place lively once again so that more can join your cause.

Do I like Instant Buy as opposed to Half Times? I honestly have no preference over the other, but I can see how one would dislike Instant Buy, which is why I support any and all attempts for the community to voice thei opinions on both sides. I just ask that these opinions be expressed in a well-educated, good-willed manner that Inno will be forced to respect due to the composure and elgance the thoughts were presented.

DeletedUser23986

Since Inno made golding cheaper which has caused a lot of gold abuse, I would like to request that the costs of instant buy are tripled as soon as possible, so as to reduce the gold whoring.

DeletedUser

Do I really need to come here as well and defend why the idea was closed? Do I also need to defend why the mods are acting in certain ways? Do I seriously need to detail every reason behind every instance that you deemed less than ideal? Have I not already shown you, Wave at least, that the moderators reserve the right to interpretation of the rules you agreed to, regardless of past interpretations? Do I need to explain why, on all fronts, that you still have all the capacity in the world to appeal instant buy through the proper channels and proper methods? Are you not currently participating in feedback at this very moment? Are you 100% sur this feedback is NOT being heard? Or are you really all going to go on a tirade with information you have hardly considered with any significant depth due to propagandizing done by other members that did not fully comprehend the concept and implications of Instant Buy?

Civility in your protests and appeals, whilst abiding by the forum rules you agreed to (which, truly, is not near as limiting as you are putting on), is truly the only way you will be heard and considered in any more serious of a manner than a rowdy bunch of gamers that didn't get their way. Might I suggest: continue posting in the Acropolis with you petitions and your arguments while being civil, create Ideas that are in line with the rules set forth there and then support the idea you think solves this (there's an easy way tosuggest the replacement of Instant Buy), and continue to be vocal throughout the forums in an attempt to make this place lively once again so that more can join your cause.

Do I like Instant Buy as opposed to Half Times? I honestly have no preference over the other, but I can see how one would dislike Instant Buy, which is why I support any and all attempts for the community to voice thei opinions on both sides. I just ask that these opinions be expressed in a well-educated, good-willed manner that Inno will be forced to respect due to the composure and elgance the thoughts were presented.

tl;dr, don't have enough time. At Uni. Please condense.

(I'm messing with you, I'll come up with a proper response later.)