Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser36436

Our new dev on the forum has written the following:

"With the bundles & packages, our intention is not to throw off the balance of the game, the packages that will be offered will be beneficial to both the players, as well as InnoGames. After releasing the feature on the Beta server we have realized that this feature may have unintended consequences and we have therefore decided to put this feature on hold until it can be reworked and re-evaluated by our game design and development team.

We also understand that frustrations have been mounting over the past few months due to the release of several premium features. This happens to be an unfortunate coincidence, however we are committed to working on non-premium features in the future, such as the mid-game and end-game revamp that all of us have been waiting for so long. Additionally we have received complaints about the recent changes to the marketplace and trade screens in the game. Many of you have felt that the changes are unnecessary, confusing or unsatisfying, we will be reviewing these concerns and actions will be taken."

Well done everyone!! We did this!!!

DeletedUser35069

They are so being implemented at some point lol, that dude should have been a politician.

DeletedUser35069

Yeah, but not on that scale, they were arbitrary units that were displayed to test it.

They put together a package that took 80 euros from a customer on a whim? you accept that? Think they forgot their own demographic of customers and decided to treat us like idiots, he basically said they pulled the offers because they now knew it worked (which they could have done with 2 euro offers instead of 80 euro) but they'll be back with other offers later, they already knew they worked they use the same kind of feature on forge of empires. http://prntscr.com/79q0jq

The rest was just nonsense filler to placate the masses. They listed every issue that has been mentioned with no actual information on how any issues where going to be resolved. Anybody can list the issues, actually doing something about them is a totally different story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36436

This was on a beta test server (as far as I know) and was never intended for any normal use- it was a test and nobody plays on the test servers apart from the grepo staff, almost nobody would buy an €80 pack. They would think of something different.

DeletedUser

They put together a package that took 80 euros from a customer on a whim? you accept that? Think they forgot their own demographic of customers and decided to treat us like idiots, he basically said they pulled the offers because they know knew it worked (which they could have done with 2 euro offers instead of 80 euro) but they'll be back with other offers later, they already knew they worked they use the same kind of feature on forge of empires. The rest was just nonsense filler to placate the masses. They every issue that has been mentioned with no actual information on how any issues where going to be resolved. Anybody can list the issues actually doing something about them is a totally different story.

The Public Beta server exists to test the technical aspect of updates to the game. Most if not all features that go into the beta server are changed or modified in some shape or form before they make it to the live servers. This is actually a very probable explanation for those packages being offered.

DeletedUser30490

Exactly,we should be happy that we got them to delay this and seriously think more about this feature.
If/when this feature is implemented if we still think it's BS we now know how to get them to notice us right...
Anyways kudos to everyone who took the effort to make an account and support this petition!!Also to everyone who signed the petition and specially the players who took the initiative to post the petition and share it in game and in other servers

DeletedUser35069

This was on a beta test server (as far as I know) and was never intended for any normal use- it was a test and nobody plays on the test servers apart from the grepo staff, almost nobody would buy an €80 pack. They would think of something different.

The Beta servers are open to everyone to play like normal and test new features, the next event starts on them tomorrow if you want to try it before is start on the normal server. You can spend money on them exactly the same as other servers.

Try yourself if you like

https://beta.grepolis.com/

DeletedUser33530

Our new dev on the forum has written the following:

"With the bundles & packages, our intention is not to throw off the balance of the game, the packages that will be offered will be beneficial to both the players, as well as InnoGames. After releasing the feature on the Beta server we have realized that this feature may have unintended consequences and we have therefore decided to put this feature on hold until it can be reworked and re-evaluated by our game design and development team.

We also understand that frustrations have been mounting over the past few months due to the release of several premium features. This happens to be an unfortunate coincidence, however we are committed to working on non-premium features in the future, such as the mid-game and end-game revamp that all of us have been waiting for so long. Additionally we have received complaints about the recent changes to the marketplace and trade screens in the game. Many of you have felt that the changes are unnecessary, confusing or unsatisfying, we will be reviewing these concerns and actions will be taken."

Well done everyone!! We did this!!!

Works for me. That end game revamp is never happening though lol.

DeletedUser36436

Yeah, but if you read it through, it says it will rework the WW and mid game :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I just want to thank you guys for keeping it mostly civil in this petition thread. By and large everyone followed the rules while voicing their opinions which is always appreciated.

DeletedUser

I just want to thank you guys for keeping it mostly civil in this petition thread. By and large everyone followed the rules while voicing their opinions which is always appreciated.

Does this mean we get muffins :?

DeletedUser23971

I notice some from Sinope here already.

You can put my name on.

I remember players leaving when 2.0/Hades arrived and didn't get why. In Sinope the gold use was staggering at the start, kind of startled me that there are people willing to pay over 100 euros a month. This and the trading would make the imbalance impossible to bridge and alienate 80% of the experienced players.

New players get hammered so who is going to be left? - kind of depressing to see this - even worse that I am not that surprised.

DeletedUser49251

include me.

this is very important for me, I can't affort to pay for games.

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif