Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser31163

I'm in, sign me up, this is total bs. Where is our new end game inno? Been talked about for 3 years

DeletedUser40223

Add me to this list. I'll also post in our alliance forum as I'm sure the peeps here will hate this just as much as I do.. TY for the heads up..

DeletedUser719

Add my name please as a good game has already been ruined this will bloody lead to ready made cities soon

DeletedUser50646

mostbanned

I sign this , and everyone from Portugal sign this aswell!

This is stupid! We don't like this! This is only good for JulioLopes ! And JulioLopes already spends like hell on this and still manages do louse! It's stupid that he will be able to win, even when we all leave this stupid game but still! Stupid !

Kisses from Portugal

PS- RONALDO!!!

PS.2- SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL!

Hello, I am a player from the portuguese server, but I sometimes play here... O would like to sign the petition to... Innogames is forgetting those who play without any gold and make this game what it is...

If you continue giving this kind of benefits to those who play with lots of gold, grepolis will start to be a game for those o use their money on this! So I agree with this action and would like to support this!

Stewie.Griffin

I sign this too!
Im portuguese too and i dont like this :supermad:

PS: MADEIRA ISLAAAAND UHUUUU
PS2: Portugal \o/ Ronaldo \o/

DeletedUser50652

I sign this too !

And Im portuguese too and grepolis Please let alone change the worst game the game gets so leave as is

ps: RONALDO

ps : SPORTING CLUBE PORTUGAL

ps most <3 <3333333