Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser

count me in this is ridiculus what else r they going to come up with i can see them loosing a lot of players

DeletedUser18391

Signed, this is close to being farcical.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am Dutch myself. And I know he signed it. Yet I also noticed he specifically mentioned he is signing it as a player. Not a CM. So for that instance his vote doesn't count.

Of course it is a nice gesture. And I respect him for that. But it's nothing more than that.

Yes, as a player, uhuh. Fact is that on that level he agrees with us, and he has seen the amount of negative attention for this new feature. Whatever he is going to do with it, I don't know, could be anything, but at least I trust him if he says that he will let InnoGames know that a gigantic part of the Dutch players (including himself) don't want to have it implemented.

I'll have a chat with him about other steps we might be able to take.

DeletedUser

im in. maybe i can just give them $200 for a crown in the next world

DeletedUser19042

Yes, as a player, uhuh. Fact is that on that level he agrees with us, and he has seen the amount of negative attention for this new feature. Whatever he is going to do with it, I don't know, could be anything, but at least I trust him if he says that he will let InnoGames know that a gigantic part of the Dutch players (including himself) don't want to have it implemented.

I'll have a chat with him about other steps we might be able to take.

Great , keep me posted :)

DeletedUser

Count me IN..........if this feature comes up it would deadly ruin this game.........

DeletedUser49197

Posts are dying down... Should I go to sleep? It is 430am...

DeletedUser27128

Holy mother of god, thats the most activity I've seen in a long, long time.

/Signed

DeletedUser25133

add me to this , making money is one thing but this is too much

DeletedUser49197

See, another new poster just for this!Everybody has been updated, let's keep this going!

DeletedUser37948

add my name please this idea is just another way to bleed players dry and will further unbalance the game

though i bet inno refuse to listen greed always seems to win them over