Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser

idk if its happened on en yet but the us servers just got hit with the offspring of a warfare package... is this coming to en too?

Screenshot 2016-07-05 at 7.09.42 PM - Edited.pngScreenshot 2016-07-05 at 7.09.42 PM - Edited.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-07-05 at 7.14.21 PM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2016-07-05 at 7.14.21 PM - Edited.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37468

It appeared on Abdera late last night....I cancelled it out though....not seen in on Golgi as yet

DeletedUser49197

It appears this petition will be needed again. I quit the game over a year ago because of this possible update, and the day I come back it appears they actually added it.

DeletedUser37468

Wow Inno is making a lot of popular moves lately...

Inno seem to be behaving very strangely recently....doing things they already know will cause resentment

Almost have to ask ourselves if they are doing this on purpose just to create discussion and argument....or if they simply receive complaints, put them into file 13 (aka the waste bin), wait a year and then roll things out hoping no-one has a long memory

DeletedUser35069

Just received the offer on kasmenai. Most of the server is still under bp.

DeletedUser2595

Packages just appeared in Zancle too. Oh joys. Glad to see the developers have been following what people really want and have been working hard on fixing the alarm for all those poor Android users :p

DeletedUser50187

Also on the dutch server
players feel ignord

f5b201e2049b4da7bf617fe90573e54e.png

DeletedUser

V: "There are no coincidences. Only the illusion of coincidence."
The Eleventh Doctor: "Never ignore a coincidence. Unless you're busy, in which case, always ignore a coincidence."

For those that believe that Innogames care, any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. ;)