Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser44293

I shared this link in Finnish servers. I hope we get more people to sign.

DeletedUser

first time i ve been on the forums . money for troops is not a good step .gold purchase fine for thse that want to do it but do not give such an advantage to players with big pockets it will turn too many players off playing

DeletedUser45164

this does not bothers me. ive seen players with gold on Olynthus like LegionC and QueenOfDark they used a lot of gold. it appears if you count the bp and they have few than the slots they obtained.
even those players are new on Grepolis and they begun the Olynthus 3 months later than the others they left the game because all is about the time you spend on this game and the experience and diplomacy.
Surely some gold on the begining it needs just to go some steps faster than the other players but after 20 cities nobody can hurt you even he or she has 100 cities.
Inno and Grepolis works for money not for our fun.
So for me it is in vain all this situation . And if i see something is not ok for me i will change a game and play ikarian or something similar.
A company like Inno Games observes only the stats . nothing can turn their opinion exept if they realise that all players give up the game and they destroy a server at once.
But .... nobody will do this because everyone of us we love to play this game.
Stats... Stats is something they care... maybe they will lose 5% - 10% of the players but if the income will be equal and increasing the next 2 years that means they are right. it means that our addiction on that game is strong and they control perfectly their plan to earn more profit.
so .
I will not participate on that.I do not see any result on that move. the correct move is only one.
TO PUSH ALL THE PLAYERS RESTART ON A SERVER.
Respect !
Giovanni Totti
AngryPolarBear

DeletedUser42486

this is ridiculous....

signed, and looking for a new game.. :(

DeletedUser2595

Sign me up too.

While gold and paying for things helps to keep the game open for those that dont want to pay this is a frankly ridiculous idea. Maybe if Inno focused on their roadmaps and made the game more enjoyable for all then they would get more players who might apend a bit of gold casually.

This will just ruin the first weeks out of BP for everyone as well as removing any tactics in terms of troop priotities in slow worlds.

DeletedUser25249

Like we need another feature to make us leave, im done will maybe finish the servers im in but you wont get another cent from me, so im signing but with no interest of the outcome, inno have just gone crazy with cash grabs.

DeletedUser43023

Like we need another feature to make us leave, im done will maybe finish the servers im in but you wont get another cent from me, so im signing but with no interest of the outcome, inno have just gone crazy with cash grabs.

2nd this

too bad

Grepolis has been a fun game for years for me, but I have not liked the direction this game is going.
GREED,GREED, GREED. :(

DeletedUser40768

Wow 79 signatures, and more support since the last time the post was updated. Not bad for a few hours into the petition. Sign me up Flame. Also is there a petition thread on the US server yet, if not then it would probably be a good idea to post the thread there too.