Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser

signed.

DeletedUser29867

Sign me up, this is absolutely ridiculous. If someone was to pump £1000 into this game, because I know some have and are wealthy enough - mixed with resource trading, instant build and now this you'd become unstoppable by the end of the shortest of BPs...

Wheres the balance here Inno?

DeletedUser42618

Sign me up.

This is a ridiculous idea, soon there won't be anyone left with real skill in this game, it will just be full of people who can buy their way to the top. Definitely time to find a new game I think.

DeletedUser36436

Update for Flame:
AngryPolarBear
Gran Cerbero
callum97
DrunkenBaws
same-skamiminda
SH101
kdaroks
Machida64
Scoot99
Admiral Naji
Apoc Mugz
Rock5
2suljo2
Hassan al-Sabbah
Tzar Assenav
Joseph Nieves
MyLittleUnicorn
baskabel4
Gond
Cheater of death
Bouddicae

DeletedUser15834

Signed I have nothing against using a little gold but its starting to get ridiculous. events every couple of months and now this.

DeletedUser46838

I went on the beta forum and saw nothing of this. Please tell me the exact thread.

DeletedUser

I went on the beta forum and saw nothing of this. Please tell me the exact thread.

I haven't had a look on the beta-forum yet, but it all started with this topic on the Dutch forum, followed by this petition, which I started.

I myself can confirm that the 'Warfare Packages' are really there and are planned to be introduced on normal servers too.

DeletedUser46838

If they are going to implement this idea, they would have been introduced in an update on the Beta Forum. Please show me the thread.

DeletedUser37948

This is from us servers
Dear fellow Grepolis gamers. This is a plea from the Dutch Gamers. We discovered as you also already know a new feature on Beta. "Pay money for troops". This is an outrage and the start of the destrucion of Grepolis, the game we all love to play. We started a petition on the dutch server we encourage you to do the same on your server forums. Let stop this madness of greed Please start a petition before it is to late. We need to let them know that there is a limit to what we accept. Kind regards The Dutch grepolis players, http://forum.nl.grepolis.com/showthread.php?32350-Petitie-tegen-Warfare-Packages

Our fellow Grepolis players from UK server have joined us against this new feature

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55775-Petition-to-Stop-quot-Warfare-Packages-quot-from-coming-into-the-game/page4

here are the screenshots of the new feature
VUgxZ2k.png

ZUqU6NB.png

qHWP3Ta.png

jil1MTt.png

DeletedUser46838

the summer event is the Commander of Rome.

And the best way to protest is going on the DevBlogs.

DeletedUser

If they are going to implement this idea, they would have been introduced in an update on the Beta Forum. Please show me the thread.

There isn't a thread on the beta (for as far as I have seen). That's probably because (for now) it is an one-time offer, and not something like an update.

I'll quote the Dutch CM for you, from this post: 'Dat is InnoGames inderdaad van plan voor zover het er nu naar uit ziet.' -> 'InnoGames is planning to do that, for as far as we know now.' This was a reaction on me stating that this will be implemented on normal worlds too.

DeletedUser46838

I made an account on Beta and checked. Sure enough there it is.

Everyone, go on their DevBlog and protest there too! Spread the word.

DeletedUser47952

Sign me up. The gold trading is really putting me off joining another world as it is and now this! Dont they get enough Gold out of us already
!