Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser33690

I do buy gold for the advisers and the occasional moment of madness. I believe that is the duty of players to at least pay for the advisers, regular players of working age should not get a perverse pleasure in playing for free.

That said, Innogames has lost the plot a bit on this. It feels that they have some input in their management structure saying.."this is a consumable product and it needs to be milked whilst it can be". I would counter this with suggesting that players have a lifespan also and what they are planning currently will shorten that. So I support this petition

DeletedUser31385

I do buy gold for the advisers and the occasional moment of madness. I believe that is the duty of players to at least pay for the advisers, regular players of working age should not get a perverse pleasure in playing for free.

That said, Innogames has lost the plot a bit on this. It feels that they have some input in their management structure saying.."this is a consumable product and it needs to be milked whilst it can be". I would counter this with suggesting that players have a lifespan also and what they are planning currently will shorten that. So I support this petition

Exactly what is happening. Milking the cows is what Inno is doing.

DeletedUser

I'am in / Arnotje18
cigrmpfofys5xtiks.gif

DeletedUser

what do u expect. the chairman of innogames is originally from Electronic Arts, and we all know just how much of a money grabbing organisation they are with very little customer service

DeletedUser35013

I'am in // Pittakos. Has played Grepolis, in Swedish, English, American, Norwegian worlds, since June 2011.

DeletedUser31385

I just hope they listen to this and stop the war packages from being added. They should also refrain from doing anything like this in the future.

DeletedUser

This was sent bij DIO Tools on the Dutch servers:

Btw, our petition has been signed over 500 times, still running. Keep up all the good work here too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm signing, but.. this is a limited offer.. I hope it doesn't become permanent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what do u expect. the chairman of innogames is originally from Electronic Arts, and we all know just how much of a money grabbing organisation they are with very little customer service

EA. Oh, dear. It's hard not to be prejudiced when it comes to EA, I must admit.