Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser49308

DeletedUser40416

Sign me up also.

Completely had it with the gold advantage this game gives you. I'm in the new world Abdera, where you can trade gold for resources. So not only now can you instant buy buildings meaning gold users can get 10K + cities before beginners protection expires. But now they can also get almost unlimited resources buy essentially paying for them on the market. i'll give you and example. I was attacked yesterday, managed to stop the nuke and killed all the offensive troops, but 2 hours later i had another nuke from the same city hit my city again. The player in question sent 3 nukes from the same city within the space of 8 hours. The player in question doesn't have many cities to move resources around, especially not enough to pay for the number of troops he built. Which totalled 3500 population. With instant buy and the ability to essentially buy resources, players can now build 3/4/5 …. full sized nukes in one city a day. This is completely ridiculous and impossible for non-gold users to defend or play against. There is literally no point in playing against such players.

DeletedUser22940

Ex player of 5 years.
Inno lost my $100-$200 a month in gold spend already, but this is over the top.
/signed
~Saint

DeletedUser49197

I am now working on updating the list of signatures for this petition. If you are not there yet, please be patient.

DeletedUser31385

I know where they got this idea from. They have warfare packages on FoE and TW. Maybe on even more games. I am honestly thinking of quitting altogether. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Our opinions won't change anything. At most, we will just delay the changes. They want money and will do anything and everything to get it.

DeletedUser48256

Haha as more players quit they try to milk more money out of the remaining players. Not going to work I'm afraid.

DeletedUser49197

I know where they got this idea from. They have warfare packages on FoE and TW. Maybe on even more games. I am honestly thinking of quitting altogether. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Our opinions won't change anything. At most, we will just delay the changes. They want money and will do anything and everything to get it.

I completely thought that after the announcement about the petitions across all communities they would lock this thread and say "This Issue has been resolved."