Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser44125

I support this petition and do not want the Warfare Packages!

DeletedUser18366

For everyone asking for a signature count, I have got 425. This was calculated by counting the total number of lines in the signature section of the OP by copy/pasting into a word document at the time of my post.

DeletedUser31385

The person who de-repped my last post here and said "bad" is obviously a mass gold user who doesn't want to put in much effort into winning with skill.

DeletedUser

I support this petition..We do not need any more garbage in the game!!!!!

DeletedUser9320

Sign me up, if the war packages actually come out I will have to quit playing grepolis altogether and that's not something want to do!

DeletedUser20581

Extra population? No freaking way.... Please don't ever implement this... This game is becoming more Pay to Win than requiring skills...
Sign me up for the partition...
I'm in!

DeletedUser48185

sine me up gold burner's are all ready distorting the game with out this too:(

DeletedUser22650

you can sign me up but it wont matter because a long time ago it became clear inno will milk this cash cow to death, fair gameplay died with 2.0

maxilex

Phrourach
I may be late to the party, but now I see how the Spartan event works, and the implications to the game play, I am dead against this.

I'm signing this petition.

If they absolutely feel this is something they want to implement, then create worlds for it, let players opt in or out. There will be players who want to buy the toys and play with them, and there will be those who don't. Cater to everyone.
It is a farce if there is no challenge to obtaining resources, with an alliance of those with the deepest pockets set to win every time.
The game has always been designed to make sure everyone has a fair go, and such that skill can out over sheer size. This turns that whole notion on its head.
We have had to suspend game play until after the current event, because right now, it is pretty pointless trying anything.

Last edited: