Phalanax impressive stats

DeletedUser16633

Just curious..
I was checking alliance BP and saw that Phalanax this "gigantic" new alliance has picked up the enormus amount of 559 147 attack BP`s..
Is this realy true and is this the way you are gona scare people to join you Ms Athena?? :cool:

M

DeletedUser

when will alliances realise its not about stats and that having a few great players on your side does not get you all that much.

It's all about how you work as a team and thats the real reason for evo's success we all work together as one be it in attack or defence we know what is expected of us.

At one point evo took on the 8 of the top 12 you combine all those stats and that will far out weigh what Phalanax has

DeletedUser16633

i meant that they have loots of big players with good points, but they have only total of 780 000 BP points, attack and deffens togheter..
As you said Prinzess i wounder how they work in any bigger war?;)

DeletedUser

sorry miss read your original post.

All ill say is you cant have a team full of stars, you need some players that just do what they do well

DeletedUser

Phalanx is going to have a problem if they cant work together as a team. They alot of people off from when they were still individule alliances before the merge.

DeletedUser

In Theta, I was a founder of a 15-player alliance that merged into a larger one. Then they merged into a larger one. Then they merged with another one. And finally they merged two more alliances to give them 250 players (over the course of 3 months). One month later, they disbanded the alliance, recognizing that they suddenly had a bunch of dead weight when they faced the #1 alliance in war. At that time, they had 24 leaders, 18 of which were do-nothing. The reformed with new leadership and higher expectations.

The tough thing is that when there's too much merging/name changes/leadership issues, your players lose faith in the identity and concept of the alliance. QCI TCG is right about expectations, clear leadership, and relationships.

I applaud the effort to get such a large merge executed and will be interested to see how the offensive players within the alliance perform, together.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/9552/members?compare=kill_att

DeletedUser

BBCUE, which alliance on Theta were you in? I am just curious. I was on Theta as well before.

DeletedUser

I was in the North:
Atlantic Alliance
Ultimate
The Phoenix of Pariah
The Nameless

most of my friends are now leaders of the Jaguar Warriors & Lords of Light.

DeletedUser

Ahh, the Spartans. I think Phoenix shared a forum with you guys. I liked that "Empire" coalition they had... too bad they couldn't keep it together. Only one alliance had separated us from the rest of the Empire at that time.

But back to topic. Good luck to the Phalanx! Live long and prosper!

DeletedUser

They are hitting my members as well, which is dragging us into a war with them, my closest city to them is in ocean 45, and I plan on attacking them as well. I dont take kindly to people hitting my members.

DeletedUser13647

The tough thing is that when there's too much merging/name changes/leadership issues, your players lose faith in the identity and concept of the alliance. QCI TCG is right about expectations, clear leadership, and relationships.

That's why The Brotherhood took things pretty slowly with the merge. TB formerly being Sovereign Guard and P.O.W.