Pnp Phalanx Vs The Forgotten ones/Great warriors/Great warriors O34

• Thread starter DeletedUser31480
  • Start date

DeletedUser31480

I dont like to trash talk .... look for your self and enjoy...

trashx.png

Attachments

• Trash.png
    Trash.png
    50 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31480

and the winner for today is
trash4.png

Bookmark this thread for moar funny pictures :p :p

DeletedUser31480

From the archives - Dat luck
trash5t.png

trash6.png

trash7.png

trash8.png

DeletedUser

Haha, some nice reports Wlod, thanks for posting them:)

DeletedUser

And now dear Phalanx Ladies and Ladies here are pure numbers:

Status quo from 4th of February by grepointel

GREAT WARRIORS 10 : 3 Phalanx
GREAT WARRIORS 34 11 : 0 Phalanx
The Forgotten Ones 4 : 5 Phalanx

My congratulations to Phalanx Ladies and Ladies, total -17 pretty good result for even Phalanx L&L

DeletedUser

My congratulations to Phalanx Ladies and Ladies, total -17 pretty good result for even Phalanx L&L

nice bit of counter intelligence there :D plus rep from me. now you need to wait for the backlash of lots of phalanx members giving you negative rep and constanty arguing with you and outnumbering you like the LD guys do in here

DeletedUser

nice bit of counter intelligence there :D plus rep from me. now you need to wait for the backlash of lots of phalanx members giving you negative rep and constanty arguing with you and outnumbering you like the LD guys do in here

But hes posted proof,unlike you do.

You act like a child sometimes.

DeletedUser

whats wrong with you, why are you aways trolling me for. and i posted roof in the name of a grepointel list of conquests we have made on LD including active players like wonderfish and vonhacklebar, and other players we forced into innactivity. so i did post proof

DeletedUser31480

Haha, I never admitted that we are leading you in no of polis conquered... Congrats to you and your team for taking 17 polis from us...

Also if you have a good insight you would weigh in the following factors,

1) You caught us off-guard by attacking from greenflags for the first couple of days.

2) Since you were green we never bothered to plan our towns strategically, so it should be easy to take the towns that are surrounded by you and we are 20+hrs to reach them from our core. If you find these difficult (read above reports ;) please quit the game and play farmville)

3) Did you bother counting the no of CSes you lost trying to take our cities ? :p

4) TFO+GW+GW034 = (approx) 5 Times the size of Phalanx. So math tells me you should have taken 40 cities from us, yet you have taken only 25 which is roughly 60% of what you should have taken. Figure out why ?

5) This is a slow a s s server.. so lets see who comes up in few months no offense, cannot ignore with the way you are feeding us BP :)

6) A few players (including myself) just joined this server to stay connected and we never bothered to play this server since there was no war. Now that there is war we have started playing and hopefully will whoop your MRA a s s outta this world.

If you still dont know whom you have messed around with checkout the BP totals of our members from Athens.

:pro: See ya at the end of my spears :pro:
:pro:
spearr.png
:pro:

Wlod
The Troll from Phalanx

PS - For your enjoyment :D
trash9.png

trash10.png

DeletedUser

1) You caught us off-guard by attacking from greenflags for the first couple of days.

very nice post and good comeback :D

We in AURORA know a little something about being attacked while we were green, and the use of a SHARED CLAIMS TAB to some of our players dissadvantage.

and your other point about being vastly outnumbered too. im siding with you right now.

and good job getting us back on topic, because that repent guy is always trolling me and threads and posting off topic all the time

DeletedUser

It is you that derails threads by bringing in the same arguments you make in other threads,and youve done it in your previous 2 posts in this thread,so you cant deny it.

1) We in AURORA know a little something about being attacked while we were green, and the use of a SHARED CLAIMS TAB to some of our players dissadvantage.

Its like you think everything needs to be about you.

DeletedUser

Let me go back to Wlod's idea about us being outnumbered. Let's see some numbers.

Phalanx
61 players
135 cities
639,006 points

TFO/GW/GW34
226 Players
617 cities
3,205,809 points

Seems a little uneven to me. I think that us having a net loss of 17 cities is good. I'd just like to point out that i've only recieved attacks or support from about 8-12 of your players. Where are all the others?

DeletedUser1405

What the hell has this post got to do with Aurora and LD, stop bringing your rubbish into here and stick to your own threads. Whats wrong Mathew not enough people listening to your garbage so you have to put your rubbish in other peoples threads.

Back on the subject,
Nice numbers there lets keep the stats up to date and hopefully we won't get anymore attention seekers posting in here.

DeletedUser

What the hell has this post got to do with Aurora and LD, stop bringing your rubbish into here and stick to your own threads. Whats wrong Mathew not enough people listening to your garbage so you have to put your rubbish in other peoples threads.

people have put plenty of rubbish in my threads, and dont make me read through old threads to find you contradicting yourself.

i merely pointed out that AU had been attacked by green allies that were LD and ER stabbing us in the back etc, and using that as a comparison to this thread. because there has also been some green on green cowardly attacks. going on in this war