• Interview
  • Top 12 Rankings
  • Ocean Analysis
  • Conquests

This Issue’s Stories

Fiasco United Really Created Some Fiasco

Fiasco United vs NONAME + NONAME.
27-3

Recently, Fiasco United changed its name to NoName which created some chaos in the rankings. The alliance profile even matched that of the true alliance. A few days later, they changed the name back to the original.

Anyways, in the past week or two, Fiasco United declared war on the NONAME and affiliated branches. The results were mainly one sided, with the victory towards Fiasco United. NONAME is still the number 1 alliance in the ocean and Fiasco is slowly catching up, providing fierce resistance to the top dog of the ocean.

Fiasco United Map:
LdaBo1D.jpg

MAD DOGS, A Tale of Uncertainty

MAD DOGS vs Cardinal Sin
13 - 1

MAD DOGS vs Hug This
0 - 9

MAD DOGS vs Sit Down and Shut Up
1-8

MAD DOGS first major war was against Cardinal Sin, which took place in Ocean 44. As one can tell from the war scores, MAD DOGS won an overwhelming victory against Cardinal.
A few days after their first major victory, they began to get picked on by the larger alliances in the ocean, such as Sit Down and Shut Up as well as Hug This. The losses suffered by MAD DOGS can be considered as heavy damages, however they should be able to recover from the losses just as quickly.

MAD DOG Map:
USqs2pe.jpg

WARGASM Live Up to Its Name
WARGASM vs Hug This
0 - 15

WARGASM vs Phoenix
13 - 1

WARGASM is an alliance that has been hovering near the 10th place mark for some time, neither growing or shrinking. This can be seen as a good thing as they have quietly defeated alliances such as Phoenix with a score of 13 - 1. As WARGASM is hovering around the 10th place mark, Hug This had took notice of this medium sized alliance and took 15 cities away from them. Despite so, they seem to still be hanging in there.

WARGASM Map:
7J9vflZ.jpg

Hug This, A Swift Declaration of War

Hug This vs Sit Down And Shut Up
30 - 0

Hug This vs Phoenix
23 - 0

Hug This vs Home Alone
16 - 1

Hug This vs Deus Ex Machina
16 - 0

Hug This vs Wargasm
15 - 0

Hug This, the top alliance in the world Pharae is pretty much the target of most if not all of the other alliances. For the past few weeks, the top alliances suffered from devastating blows as many of their cities were taken from them. Hug This, on the other hand, did not suffer too much; they had only lost a total of one city out of all the wars they’re fighting.

I do not know if Hug This sent the other alliances declaration mass messages, but below is one which they sent to SDaSU.

Hug This Declaration Against SDaSU:
Hello there Sitters. Its time to stand up and scream
The first while on this server has been filled with easy takeovers and ghostersm so now we are trying to step it up a notch.

This is how this will go.

First your revolt forum will turn into a mess, everyone will start screaming for help and panic will spread. After the first batch of cities have been lost, you will experience players quitting. Your morale will drop

You will fight back, but you will quickly realize that theres no way of winning, at this time your leaders will start reaching out to alliances nearby. Sadly other alliances wont be of much help to you, and at this point, desperation will hit you. Perhaps a merge with demons? maybe one with TF?

This is grepo and this is the way it goes, once you have been marked, all you can do is sit down and shut up and wait for your time to go.

Our only hopes is that this war will last for a while and you will somewhat put up a fight, but i must admit it looks very dark for your alliance.

Yours Truly
Thizzle
Master Hugger

Hug This Map:
Vlf0SHC.jpg

Interviews

NutsNBoltz
Fiasco United

Recently, it's been heard that your alliance was declaring war against the NONAME or is it not true?]
NutsnBoltz said:
I mean, check those war stats bud

Why did your alliance have a sudden change in alliance name? Is it as a prank or did you merge with NONAME?
NutsnBoltz said:
We're [redacted curse word start with a]s lol

Most, if not all of your cities are located in Ocean 55. What alliances do you think might pose a threat to your alliance?
NutsnBoltz said:
Hug This is the biggest threat if they decide to come south

Have you heard of any other wars that have been going on?
NutsnBoltz said:
TF is fighting AN, and now SDASU is fighting AN. nothing major

1saaa
MAD DOGS

Your alliance Mad Dogs is mainly located in Ocean 44. Who do you think are your greatest threats and what's your plan on surviving?
1saaa said:
our greatest threats... well honestly i think the two biggest ones are Sit down and shut up (due the their close proximity and aggressive nature) and Hug This. but honestly i get the feeling that HT is on everyones list of threats so no surprise their.

Why did you land in O44? Was it planned or did you go in randomly?
1saaa said:
i jumped in on day one of the server and landed in 44. i then sent out links for the MAD DOGS players in Leontini to join me. it was a bit of a messy drop but it could have a been much worse. I think 44 is the best ocean to be in for a team like MAD DOGS. only one scary pre-made to deal with and not a lot of other hostiles

Have you declared war on any alliances yet or are you still in the farming phase?
1saaa said:
at this point in time i am not really sure about who are next big enemy will be. but we are hoping for the best and preparing for the worst

Do you enjoy playing in a slow world like this? Why or why not?
1saaa said:
Good question. It's a toss up for me. on the one hand fast worlds allow for faster action and in some respects allow you to keep up with the coiners (to some degree). But I am really enjoying the slower pace of this world. it means i can spend more time in RL sinking my soul into finishing games that i bought months ago. So overall i like the slower speed but not to the point where i would go for a slow server every time.

Top 12 Rankings

Top 12 Players
GXJMseH.png

Top 12 Alliances
4abTHKQ.png

Top 12 Alliance ABP
a0czX79.png

Top 12 Alliance DBP
lIpK1p7.png

Deep Dive Ocean Analysis

Top Alliances of O44
mwxMIMf.png
  1. The Elite Demons have now claimed number one spot in the ocean
  2. Sit Down and Shut Up was dethroned down to 3rd rank due to removal of deadweight/less inactive players as well as conquests by Hug This.
  3. MAD DOGS rank number 2 due to minor skirmishes with other alliances, playing the game smart for now.

Top Alliances of O45
gQ063Yc.png
  1. Alecta Nemesis retains hold of the title of top alliance in Ocean 45
  2. True Fear rapidly catching up due to conquering cities from alliances such as Order and Chaos as well as Black Phoenix.
  3. Black Phoenix manages to float due to conquering cities from alliance called The One Alone, but loses some cities as well.

Top Alliances of O54
JNkPHMN.png
  1. Hug This further increases it's chokehold on the ocean, nearly tripling the second largest alliance in O54. Currently expanding into nearby oceans, especially O44, where it has taken control of islands near border.
  2. Reapers Rage has minor skirmishes with alliances.
  3. WARGASM is floating in the ocean, gaining plenty of cities while losing just as many.

Top Alliances of O55
BD0rl8G.png
  1. NONAME retains top spot in the ocean, though Fiasco United is rapidly catching up.
  2. Fiasco United has taken plenty of cities from NONAME + its academy.
  3. Great Global Warriors have been in minor skirmishes with alliances such as SPOG but NONAME has taken a few from GGW.

Global Map
hQ55xLa.jpg

Recent Conquests

Here are the last few conquests that have been happening in the world. (source: Grepolife)

dR1JUCk.png

Your boy is back again with an another issue of the newspaper. If you like the paper, give a thumbs up. If you have suggestions on how to improve it, comment down below or send me a PM ingame (Americanmercenary2) or on the forums! See you next time!

DeletedUser6812

Tbh I love Thizz's mail's. If you get one your going to get some love.

1saaa

Strategos
Great newspaper.

No real criticism from me because you have covered stuff really well.

Well done!

I got to say though, receiving one of Thizzles MM's might be one of the most terrifying things that could happen to any team on this server.

DeletedUser4952

Very nice newspaper.
Only thing to me is please dont use black colour on maps. Really hard to see them.

Also note to self: dont rim rock5 in game so we can continue to see the newspaper :p

DeletedUser46838

Very nice newspaper.
Only thing to me is please dont use black colour on maps. Really hard to see them.

Also note to self: dont rim rock5 in game so we can continue to see the newspaper :p

Haha, thanks. I wanted to add as many alliances as I could for the world map.

I'll keep that in mind when writing the next issue.

DeletedUser4952

I wanted to add as many alliances as I could for the world map.
It is ok to use the same colour again if the 2 alliances are very far apart, geographically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Thanks everyone!

As you all know, the next issue is going to be released on 3/3/19 (Wednesday) Hope yall are looking forward to it.