Hug This vs Phoenix
20 - 0
Hug This vs Home Alone
16 - 1
Hug This vs Deus Ex Machina
16 - 0
Alliances’ Map
kzZGimg.png
In the past few weeks, there has been a slaughterfest by the number one alliance, Hug This. Against the three alliances (Phoenix, Home Alone, and Deux Ex Machina), HT took a whopping 52 cities and only lost an impressive one city.

True Fear Strikes Fear in Smaller Alliances
True Fear vs Order and Chaos
18 - 0
True Fear vs OnE fOr ThE RoAd
8 - 0
True Fear and Black Phoenix
6 - 1

Alliances’ Maps
44ddGOZ.jpg

True Fear, the number 2 alliance in Pharae, as well as the number 2 alliance in O45, continues to solidify it’s hold as the number 2 spot in the ocean. Against the alliances listed above, it had gained 32 cities while losing only one so far.

Interview
AreSspear8
Hug This

It has been a few weeks since the world had started. What are your views on the world so far?
AresSpear8 said:
Like any speed 1 world it is slow to evolve but I like what I am seeing. Good premades in each core ocean growing their alliance cores and positioning. I hear grumblings and frustrations with the speed but if you can get past the monotony of the first couple of months speed 1 worlds turn out to be quite fun

Has your alliance declared war on another alliance or are you guys still farming? If your alliance did declare war, against who was it against?
AresSpear8 said:
Still just farming but we have found that anytime we try to farm a player from another alliance they consider it a declaration of war.

Are there any rising/ top alliances that people should look out for?
AresSpear8 said:
To say True Fear here would be stating the obvious so I will instead give a mention to SDSU.....I played with some of their players on another server and if their alliance is a reflection of those players mindset they will be a tough nut for an alliance to crack and and can easily put you on the defensive.

If a player wants to make their own alliance, what tips would you give the person to help make the alliance successful?
AresSpear8 said:
If you are in it to win it then leading is a second job and you can kiss your wife and kids goodbye. That being said, organization and communication are the two main qualities of the many qualities that define a successful leader....and to the up and coming leaders I suggest playing a server under the leadership of Raydium and Thizzle. Just watch them and learn, that have it down to an art form.

Top 12 Rankings
Top 12 Players
UBahN22.png
Top 12 Alliances
cOGEPMw.png
Top 12 Alliance ABP
725JDlj.png
Top 12 Alliance DBP
pNT4jkA.png

Deep Dive Ocean Analysis
Top Alliances of O44
mEquSc4.png
Top Alliances of O45
z602mdD.png
Top Alliances of O54
t4bDjIt.png
Top Alliances of O55
4xdycuO.png

Global Map
j7VUgZu.png

Recent Conquests
Here are the last few conquests that have been happening in the world. (source: Grepolife)
Jp5ZkEI.png

I’m back with another issue this week! Let me know down below what you want to add. Due to lack of responses, there was only one interview available. Stay tuned for next week’s paper (focused on the smaller alliances *cough*)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38766

Man you really rock! :D. Keep going :)...i Suggest making Top 12 analyses as well for next issue :)

DeletedUser39118

@1saaa

If you're going to comment everytime and suggest improvements at least take the time to read the thing properly!
It is stated at the bottom that there was only one interview due to lack of respondents.

Cheers for doing this @Rock5

DeletedUser52860

Thanks for the paper @Rock5, a good read and i look forward to it developing as the server progresses.

DeletedUser46838

@Afghan Revenge it's all good, I made the bottom text really small so it doesn't intrude the newspaper in general. Yeah, time to play a little game of eenie meenie miney mo on who's gonna get interviewed

DeletedUser29916

Interesting to see SDSU lost about 40k points and 5 players since this paper got out.

Nice edition Rock.

DeletedUser56290

I love this content and appreciate the time and effort you put into creating it homie
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif