Table of Content
  • This Issue’s Story
  • Interview
  • Top 12 Rankings
  • Ocean Analysis
  • Conquests

This Issue’s Stories

Former Alliance Sit Down and Shut Up Merge With True Fear + More

Sit Down and Shut Down recently merged with True Fear, closing in the difference in size with Hug This. Due to the merge, True Fear propelled itself to number 3 in O44 as well as number 2 in O45.

The number one player ItsBeenAWhile is also in True Fear as well, making the top two players of Pharae (ItsBeenAWhile and Pgalland25) from True Fear.

Further Progress of Fiasco United vs NONAME

In last week’s issue, this war was briefly mentioned. Last week had an initial slaughterfest of 27-3 between Fiasco United against NONAME as well as it’s subsidiary alliance NONAME. This week however we have seen a slight change in the tide of the war.

NONAME conquered some of the cities lost bringing the war score to 27-9. This issue will be covered in more detail in next week’s paper.

Interviews

Ahr-Ex
True Fear

What are your thoughts on the world so far?
Ahr-Ex said:
We have been playing much faster worlds lately. Many of our players don't use a lot of gold, so the speed has required a big adjustment.
The top members of the former alliance Sit Down and Shut Up have joined your alliance. What led to the merge and do you think it was a good move?
Ahr-Ex said:
We were introduced by one of my guys who plays with them on other worlds. We didn't have much thought of working together until they got some PnP in game, which really made them bond together as a group. I think it was a great move for us. We have done a lot of merges, but never have we picked up a group of players in such great spirits and so eager to participate as one team.

True Fear is currently sitting comfortably in the number 2 spot for both ABP and DBP. Have you declared war on any alliances yet? If so, what alliances? (If you don't feel comfortable answering the second question, then feel free to not answer it.)
Ahr-Ex said:
Like most people, we have been fighting the alliances near us, mainly Alecta Nemesis, Black Phoenix, and Order and Chaos. Perhaps they are or have been working together, but that hasn't really been a problem.

What alliances should the world look out for?
Ahr-Ex said:
Well, True Fear, of course. lol Seriously, this is a very long game. It's way too soon to tell how it will work out.

What is one tip you would like to give a player who just started playing Grepolis?
Ahr-Ex said:
When I first started, I was very lucky to join an alliance and make friends. They helped me learn the game, which in turn made the game more fun. So I guess I would tell them, don't try to figure it out all by yourself. And if your alliance isn't showing you how to play or answering your questions, find a new one. Participate. Make friends. And remember, this is supposed to be fun.

Top 12 Rankings

Top 12 Players
NnroAVw.png

Top 12 Alliances
3V1CDiI.png

Top 12 Alliance ABP
BtDNTKx.png

Top 12 Alliance DBP
ipB8GWy.png

Deep Dive Ocean Analysis

Top Alliances of O44
m7O33rP.png
  1. MAD DOGS and Oblivion are similar in size with MAD DOGS slightly ahead.
  2. True Fear propelled itself to rank 3 in the ocean, making it a tough (new?) competitor in the ocean.

Top Alliances of O45
3rs7hTD.png
  1. Alecta Nemesis and True Fear are nearly equal in size in this ocean. Fiasco only has 20 more cities and there have already been small scuffles between the two alliances.

Top Alliances of O54
uGLcsu4.png
  1. Hug This continues to solidify its dominance in this ocean as it continues to take cities from the other alliances in the ocean, nearly tripling the number of points of the next largest alliance in the ocean.

Top Alliances of O55
SyStI9U.png
  1. NONAME continues to assert its dominance in Ocean 55, in a slugfest against Fiasco United.

Global Map
cBcC4xX.png

Recent Conquests

Here are the last few conquests that have been happening in the world. (source: Grepolife)

5DFAZfy.png

Your boy is back again with an another issue of the newspaper. I apologize for the lack of interviews (busy week for me and some players decided not get interviewed) If you like the paper, give a thumbs up. If you have suggestions on how to improve it, comment down below or send me a PM ingame (Americanmercenary2) or on the forums! See you next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54331

Pharae Chronicles

Top Alliances of O45
  1. Fiasco United and True Fear are nearly equal in size in this ocean. Fiasco only has 20 more cities and there have already been small scuffles between the two alliances.

I think you mean AN instead of Fiasco here

1saaa

Strategos

Top Alliances of O44
m7O33rP.png
  1. NONAME still reigns supreme of the ocean nearly tripling the second largest alliance in the ocean.
  2. True Fear propelled itself to rank 3 in the ocean, making it a tough (new?) competitor in the ocean.
?????

you talk about NN in a 44 analysis.

apart from that great newspaper!

DeletedUser6812

Sit Down and Shut Down recently merged with True Fear, closing in the difference in size with Hug This.

The way its worded makes it sound like it was intentional and a positive thing, and nothing at all to do with the fact the after 1 op Sdsu collapsed and wanted somewhere to hide. ;)

At least with all the pacts / feeder alliances TF will be here for a while to make a decent fight for the server.

I think I'm going to have to start hitting random people, I try to help out with attacks but I seem to hit air 95% of the time due to the greedy Bp thieves in here...

Edit - corrected spellings..

Last edited by a moderator: