Table of Content
  • Introduction
  • Top 12 Rankings
  • Deep Dive Ocean Analysis
  • Interviews
  • Milestones
  • Last Few Conquests

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the new world of Pharae, the 114th world on the EN server. Here today is Rock5, also known as Americanmercenary2 ingame reporting to you live new (I’m playing for real in this world.)

New Event Trial of the Slingers: Starting February 25th at 10:00 server time, each day you have the chance to put your student's skills with the slingshot to the test by smashing pieces of pottery and obtaining shards and colorful eggs for your collection along the way. These shards can be exchanged in the event shop for valuable rewards! You can participate in the event until March 15th, 23:59 server time, and the shop will be open for 2 more days until March 17th, 23:59 server time.

More information can be found HERE

The following are the rankings in the first week since the world opening:

Top 12 Rankings

Top 12 Players
G6UBTLD.png

Top 12 Alliances
haMt1yR.png

Top 12 Alliance ABP
Kn7720X.png

Top 12 Alliance DBP
hdieQvh.png

Deep Dive Ocean Analysis

Top Alliances of O44
b0q4GND.png

Top Alliances of O45
oiprihd.png

Top Alliances of O54
hBckvSL.png

Top Alliances of O55
Tefr7nE.png

Global Map
nKDVXSX.png

Interviews
This is one of the newer sections of the newspaper. In this section, I have personally conducted interviews with a few players and asked them a few questions relating to the world. Let’s get it started!

TobiramaSenju
True Fear

What are your thoughts on the world?
TobiramaSenju said:
The world is really slow, im here with my premade and haven't played grepo for about 5 servers haha. World looks a bit stale for now but I am hoping things would develop into some fun action. Speed 1, which i haven't played yet, so it is a nice change of pace.

Are you here to play for real, or gold trade? If you're playing for real, what goals do you want to achieve in this world?
TobiramaSenju said:
To play for real, goals ? for sure to have amazing battles and no drama. Also to win through domination, but with Speed 1 domination seems like it'll take years to finish.

Any alliances do you think may pose a threat to your alliance?
TobiramaSenju said:
The only real competition I see are Hug This, Raydium88 and Thizzle are great leaders, and they have a ton of experienced players who I've once played with before. I assume they're not here to muck about either, and I expect to see great things.

What's your favorite movie?
TobiramaSenju said:
Recently i watched Alita:The battle Angel, and i have to say that movie was AMAZING, but favourite? probably AVATAR (the blue people)... best movie of the decade.

Thizzle
Hug This

Thizzle said:
Is a sloooow world. Swore i would never play this speed again. Besides that, looks like alot of good food has joined this server

Are you here to play for real, or gold trade? If you're playing for real, what goals do you want to achieve in this world?
Thizzle said:
We are just here to gold trade and learn how to play conquest

Thizzle said:
Whichever alliance that refuses to hug with us. We are here to hug them and make gold

Thizzle said:
The Hug -

pgalland25
Sit Down And Shut Up

pgalland25 said:
So far I am really enjoying it, I have been waiting on a slow speed revolt world for a while now. My first world was actually en12(Mu) and this is very reminiscent of that for me. I realize this world will not be as popular, as most people these days prefer fast worlds, but I believe there is just as much fun to be had in a slower world if you know what you're doing. Everyone doesn't appear to be forming large super pacts, which in my opinion ruins a server and makes it no fun for either side. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all develops.

pgalland25 said:
I am here to play, I only play one world at a time. I prefer only one world at a time so that I can have enough time to balance my real life and game time without having to sacrifice my quality of gameplay. My goal is to just have fun, it is a game after all. My friends and I who transferred over together are all just playing it by ear and seeing where this world goes. I've found it's always better to be fluid and adaptable than to start counting your chickens, anything can happen!

pgalland25 said:
I think it's a bit early to really have an in-depth analysis of alliances (seeing as the world has only been open about 72 hours as of this writing.) As we all know things can change very quickly in the Grepo world. With that being said I am fairly sure we are in the same boat as (almost)everyone else on the server, which is... shall we say "heavily concerned" with Hug This. Yes, heavily concerned is probably the best way to put that. Although everyone is a threat in this game, never underestimate anybody in a war game.

pgalland25 said:
Pretty much anything Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese or Ridley Scott have directed.

Milestones
  • Antz2013 first to 2 cities.
  • Hug This first to 2K average.

Last Few Conquests

Here are the last few conquests that have been happening in the world. (source: Grepolife)

NE0Af53.png

I know this issue is particularly short, as it’s only been only a few hours since the beginning of the world. Hope you guys like it, and comment below if you want me to make another issue. Also let me know what else you want me to add to future issues. Thanks and as always, happy gaming and see you next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
great issue as always. to say we are 'heavily concerned' with hug this is a bit of an understatement. some of them have already got revolt...

one thing i did notice re-reading this is that your interviews are quite shallow. try and ask questions that require more explanation for the guy who is answering the questions. Just a personal preference of mine but i like interviews which are tailored for each alliance in its own special way. it allows each alliance to showcase its personality in there own way. i get that this newspaper is still developing and it is probably be just being picky but that is what i have noticed :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser38766

Well done Rock, i like it :)... If you have time check out EN 66, you might get from there extra ideas for next ones :)

DeletedUser46838

great issue as always. to say we are 'heavily concerned' with hug this is a bit of an understatement. some of them have already got revolt...

one thing i did notice re-reading this is that your interviews are quite shallow. try and ask questions that require more explanation for the guy who is answering the questions. Just a personal preference of mine but i like interviews which are tailored for each alliance in its own special way. it allows each alliance to showcase its personality in there own way. i get that this newspaper is still developing and it is probably be just being picky but that is what i have noticed :)

I plan on doing so on later issues, it's just that the world basically just started on a speed 1 world, there's not much to interview about except asking for initial thoughts XD.

On another note

UPDATE:

Since next week is spring break for me, I'm probably going to publish another paper at 3/13th (roughly around that time).
Thanks!

DeletedUser46838

I plan on doing so on later issues, it's just that the world basically just started on a speed 1 world, there's not much to interview about except asking for initial thoughts XD.

On another note

UPDATE:

Since next week is spring break for me, I'm probably going to publish another paper at 3/13th (roughly around that time).
Thanks!

I said I would publish issue 3 on the 3/13 @NutsNBoltz