Y'all want me to put up another Top 12?
This is funny. Wasnt it WiB that started next to us, then ghosted right after BP when we attacked them and relocated to other ocean? If you do your history you will find out the total score between Invicta/MGGA/Golden and us is in our favor. As for us running away, yes we do run away when grepo turns into "who can pact the most alliances to win the crown". We let the pros compete in that game. But hey, one thing u can be sure of is, we will ALWAYS play grepo for what it is, a war game. And while at it, we will do so properly.I don't know what to say Ray. Last time I checked you never fought me. If I remember clearly, in Caryistus I was a part of WiB. And we least more than you did with WC. My name is my problem, so bye bye. If you want we can bet. On a next world, a revolt one ofc, when invicta will drop, I can't wait to see your cities in fire again, and again and again lol. Or you are gonna RUN?
PS. Didn't wanted to be rude, but I found your affirmations very, very offensive to me.
Thizz, from everyone there, I was expected that you could understand what I mean. Look carefuly what I told to Ray, I was never said that you're not a strong team. But he was that proud of taking a city of a small alliance with half of it simmers. And now again, are you kidding me? Tbh, if you want you can rim me, I have no doubt. But that it's not an achievement. I just wanted to remember that arrogant about past times when he doesn't talked in externals because idk, rumours said shame and anger.This is funny. Wasnt it WiB that started next to us, then ghosted right after BP when we attacked them and relocated to other ocean? If you do your history you will find out the total score between Invicta/MGGA/Golden and us is in our favor. As for us running away, yes we do run away when grepo turns into "who can pact the most alliances to win the crown". We let the pros compete in that game. But hey, one thing u can be sure of is, we will ALWAYS play grepo for what it is, a war game. And while at it, we will do so properly.
Atleast if your going to run your mouth then make sure you have the facts. Invicta did not really attack us, what they did was take the 1300+ ghosts that popped after the russians mass ghosted. Our job was pretty much done once the fighters of the server was gone.
You cant really compare our teams, we are fighters, they are crown hunters.
Invicta team already got their invite to play a world with us 1 on 1, when they are ready they will let us know
Now enough about them, they are not here. Back to this server, stop trying to derail the externals.
Lets talk a bit about your massmail to 7 other alliances to help you save your city LOL
I must say, in my 8 years of grepo i have only seen that happen a few times. Each time it has been a noob doing it because he didnt know better. No wonder you are trying to hide your identity. Is so embarrasing that even your teammates are sending us messages making fun of you.
Sorry to say kiddo, but this looks like its the beginning of the end for you.
I guess Not today, was today, afterall
Even with all the screaming you didnt manage to save your city. Was a nice try with that snipe, but practice makes perfect. All that counts with us is -1
See you some more, soon
Anyone is free to go read Carystus externals and see the take I had on it. I don't attempt to erase or feel ashamed for past "failure". I grow as a player from it...I just wanted to remember that arrogant about past times when he doesn't talked in externals because idk, rumours said shame and anger.
Next time scream louder. You'll need more than 1k birs to keep me awayAnd about my MM, yes, I had 400 birems by myself. And recived ~10 forgein supports of 3-4 birems lol
Very well put together.....on short notice.....guess it's time for me to throw my hat in the ring...
1. Hug this. What can be said that has not been said already? great core, great leaders and a great pre-made. i would stay out of 54 if i were any team on this server. Guess i better make sure some of my pals don't drop their next time... But seriously unless there is a major pact between two medium sized teams Hug this may just take the crown.
2. True Fear. Another pre-made i can say with absolute certainty is going to swim. I would seriously be repeating myself by now. great core, great leadership and a strong pre-made. these guys may be able to compete for the crown as well but they will face stiff competition from Hug This.
3. Sit down and Shut up. Another pre-made but i know less about this one so please forgive me if i get anything wrong. Now i fi am to be honest this one is tough for me. On the one hand, this alliance is a strong pre-made with solid stats across the board. on the other hand these guys have landed in a pretty bad spot. They are trapped in between all four major oceans. If the alliances in 44 can get there act together and start holding the line against Sit Down and Shut up they will be in a bad position. Being trapped between three pre-mades is not a good idea and the islands they hold may become a prime target. I would not count them out of the game they will need good leadership to pull through (i hope they don't for obvious reasons).
SWIM for now
4. NONAME. The fourth major pre-made in this server. I do not know much about them but i can see and early war between them and True Fear/ them and Hug this being potentially devastating. but i still think full scale wars a long way away because teams seem to mostly be focused on their own oceans so for now this team should be fine.
5. Alecta Nemesis. This team is in 45. they seem to be a solid pre-made and have decent prospects. there only problem is True Fear. unless those two teams have an understanding i can see a full scale war for control of this ocean breaking out. as for who would win: my money would be on True Fear but for now i think this team is safe.
SWIM for now
6. The Elite Demons. The most dominant team in 44 by a fairly long stretch. i have yet to see them truly test their metal but i think they will be an Elite force on this server. if they can get some decent food in their ocean (which there is a lot of) they can become very scary very quickly. I have also had a few exchanges with the leaders and they know what they are doing. Not an MRA. Or if they are an MRA a very good one.
7. Black Phoenix. Being in 45 is not a place to be (not as bad as 54 though) but i know a few of them and they may stand a chance. Good luck with AN and TF though...
8. Order and Chaos. They are too spread out and are too tempting to eat. I think there warscore says it all and player changes say it all.
9. Wargasm. They have some core islands but they are also in 54. There loses already show that they may soon be history but i wish them luck.
10. MAD DOGS. My own team so will limit myself to prevent bias + accidental leaking. But If MAD DOGS can shore up there defence to the south-east and east they will be golden. As for core islands: just a hunch but i think that issue may be solved soon...
My team so i am not going to rate.
11. Winged torment. They look like the food for NONAME. i just don't see a way this team will survive. But if they can make it through a few more weeks and entrench they may have a hope. But for now i think my tone is clear.
12. When a team is losing players after one OP a few weeks out of BP, has a lot of cities on hostile alliances islands and is trying to poach players you know they are going to sink. My verdict is obvious (but perhaps a little biased).
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this lazily done top 12. Please keep your criticism on the constructive side
If i got anything wrong please feel free to PM me or say on this thread and i will do my best to rectify the error.