Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56155

Allow my to explain something to the pea lodged between your ears. Lost is a new revolt player, and new to the fiaso family. firstly, and learned a but about revolt and how it works. He lost one city, an has been making preparations to move closer to our main force. It was admirable enough for him to fight with us given the circumstances, but we all learned from it.

Second, you go on point rankings? oh my dear boy, do you think the propaganda didn't work? You think your players are happy there? you think the pot isn't stirred? oh I see your forums. I know where you're colonizing, I know where the LTS is, I know what islands are being given up, and which will get support. I know Sit down and shut up is stacking you guys, or mainly your coward of a leader Amnesia. Who blocks me before we even got a chance to chat. But I am sure she will show up here or send one of her cronies to tell me I'm a golding coward of a liar.

Keep building DLU for us, we need the bp.

Keep colonizing for us, we will take the fully built cities

Keep running until you're outside the domination zone.

This isn't speed 1 anymore, you have veterans from worlds people actually want to play on at your doorstep. Hug this to the north, Fiasco, to your west, Winged Torment to your south. It's just a matter of time really. I know your core players won't break, and that's admirable. But to think the new blood is happy is insane.

Cant speak to the rest of that, but SDSU isnt stacking No Name.

DeletedUser56276

of course, I'm a champion of the people. If you were in 55 I'd send you where NN is colonizing too, unless you wanna come colonize there as maddogs anyway? happy to work with you guys behind me
Don't suppose anyone cares,,,, but I like this dude :)

DeletedUser56208

@LostTruth I'm wrong or you losted 2 towns recently :eek: ?
An Alliance ranked #13 in a Domination server , have not many options, just a merge with a big one or spread the world with fake propaganda for try to recruit new players.
I don't see a solid plan behind you, just a lot of talks.
Good luck to everyone:rolleyes::p

Unless your suggesting I am about to lose another city, I have only lost one on this world. It was a nice lost and I am glad alot of people enjoyed MM in noname.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Maybe we can try something a little more my speed like hugs. I have been told I am just around until itsbeenawhile eats me. So I guess that makes me a float and then a sink.
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

DeletedUser56295

I donno who support NONAME, and i'm not interested.
I know that Fiasco's work with TRUE FEAR, and you can't keep this hidden for a long time.
Hugs , sooner or later will realize what TRUE FEAR /Fiasco's trying to do , and will be interesting to see what's happen when Hugs will share some areas with them .
GREAT SHOW ,POP CORN & BEERS ! i can't wait :D

jameslongst

Strategos
@LostTruth I'm wrong or you losted 2 towns recently :eek: ?
An Alliance ranked #13 in a Domination server , have not many options, just a merge with a big one or spread the world with fake propaganda for try to recruit new players.
I don't see a solid plan behind you, just a lot of talks.
Good luck to everyone:rolleyes::p

Or maybe, just maybe there still exist out there in the wild some players that just want to play their game and have fun. A team that isn't obsessed with getting on the winning side and having a sure ride to a sim victory.

IDK maybe.

By the by, this is like the third or fourth time some team of scrubs has threatened me by flashing the Hug name (I'm looking at you, Alecta). Its not your business how your betters settle their disputes, my friend. You just concentrate on colonizing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56295

Or maybe, just maybe there still exist out there in the wild some players that just want to play their game and have fun. A team that isn't obsessed with getting on the winning team and having a sure ride to a sim victory.

IDK maybe.
I don't think so.:rolleyes:

@NutsNBoltz "Don't listen to the false narrative. I am here to do one this with my team: Give everyone who wants to win en114 the best chance to do so. How? that is to be determined, but if you're as much about winning as I am, then I encourage you to reach out. Look forward to hearing from you, and until then, good luck and happy hunting! :) "

What i can see , is that any big NONAME player is here posting propaganda or fake infos like Fiasco/TRUE FEAR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56276

Or maybe, just maybe there still exist out there in the wild some players that just want to play their game and have fun. A team that isn't obsessed with getting on the winning side and having a sure ride to a sim victory.

IDK maybe.

By the by, this is like the third or fourth time some team of scrubs has threatened me by flashing the Hug name (I'm looking at you, Alecta). Its not your business how your betters settle their disputes, my friend. You just concentrate on colonizing.

Who's colonizing ?... so far I've taken two of yours.. although one ghosted when they see me coming .. and then when we clear out another of yours so you boot him and he applies to us .... or is this another clever ruse?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I don't think so.:rolleyes:

@NutsNBoltz "Don't listen to the false narrative. I am here to do one this with my team: Give everyone who wants to win en114 the best chance to do so. How? that is to be determined, but if you're as much about winning as I am, then I encourage you to reach out. Look forward to hearing from you, and until then, good luck and happy hunting! :) "

What i can see , is that any big NONAME player is here posting propaganda or fake infos like Fiasco/TRUE FEAR

Oh man, I do want to start by apologizing. In a previous post I referred to your brain as a pea, that was wrong of me. It's more resemblance of a void or the like what you see when you turn the lights off in a room.

Propaganda and fake infos huh? perhaps my sources from SDASU are wrong, or perhaps there's someone in SDASU that is supporting NN instead of supporting their allies. Who knows, who cares. Jesus anyone with a computer would know I played with TF on 105 and 110, they also know we were locked in a war for quite some time on en99.

Any that post is 100% true, I want to give anyone who wants to win the best chance to do so. I did that on en99. My team merged in because late game and I don't get along very well as I simply don't have the time to play managing 70 cities is more a job than a game in my opinion. That didn't stop me from giving my team a WINNING home and crowns on en99. Multiple players in my alliance got their first crown that way. A crown means little to me. I just want to get BP and have a fun and build a strong team while doing so.

If you want to colonize cities and build DLU, literally forever, you're in the right place. But maybe you should put some time into not gaining 26 points a day instead of coming here and yipyappin on the forums. As entertaining as it might be. I'm shocked too that NN can't even send a real fighter to the forums for them. They send their academy's academy smallest player to yip at us. cute

DeletedUser56276

Yes your mighty offensive has me shaking in my boots lmao.

Oh come on James don't be like that ... you were so friendly last night ..
You even offered me a place with you because ... and I am only paraphrasing but can find the exact quote if you want it...

We are the only team who can challenge Hug and they know it my friend

I know I turned you down but I thought we were still friends....now I'm confused :(

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Oh come on James don't be like that ... you were so friendly last night ..
You even offered me a place with you because ... and I am only paraphrasing but can find the exact quote if you want it...

We are the only team who can challenge Hug and they know it my friend

I know I turned you down but I thought we were still friends....now I'm confused :(

Woooooah there killer. Only name on that roster I recognize is stiff upper lip, and he's good. But I don't see you guys being equals to hugs, not by a Longshot. Sdasu might be able to hold em.

To be totally honest, I don't see a single team being able to compete with hug this

DeletedUser56295

Oh man, I do want to start by apologizing. In a previous post I referred to your brain as a pea, that was wrong of me. It's more resemblance of a void or the like what you see when you turn the lights off in a room.

Propaganda and fake infos huh? perhaps my sources from SDASU are wrong, or perhaps there's someone in SDASU that is supporting NN instead of supporting their allies. Who knows, who cares. Jesus anyone with a computer would know I played with TF on 105 and 110, they also know we were locked in a war for quite some time on en99.

Any that post is 100% true, I want to give anyone who wants to win the best chance to do so. I did that on en99. My team merged in because late game and I don't get along very well as I simply don't have the time to play managing 70 cities is more a job than a game in my opinion. That didn't stop me from giving my team a WINNING home and crowns on en99. Multiple players in my alliance got their first crown that way. A crown means little to me. I just want to get BP and have a fun and build a strong team while doing so.

If you want to colonize cities and build DLU, literally forever, you're in the right place. But maybe you should put some time into not gaining 26 points a day instead of coming here and yipyappin on the forums. As entertaining as it might be. I'm shocked too that NN can't even send a real fighter to the forums for them. They send their academy's academy smallest player to yip at us. cute

@NutsNBoltz You Bud, have some serious issues.
1) Is an alliance free to support a player, without ask to you permissions?
2) I received your propaganda mass mail , with the report of a stacked city , 3k dlus inside. That's your problem?
Math : if 50 players sent 52 units to a city you can get 2600 dlus , what's big effort you mean?
3) The NONAME player mentioned in your mass mail is in the Top 5 of the def fighter rank of this world, how he earned these dbps?
Maybe supporting and helping his team mates or just because you attacked this city stacked?
How many times you attacked this player?
Math is not an opinion!
So call "Selfish" a player, just because he have a city with 3k dlu inside , is insane.
4) Scroll your previous posts, especially at the beginning of this world and you can read how controversial you are. You seems the most unstable player of the Grepo History.:confused:
5) What's your Next propaganda move? talk good about Hugs for get their attentions? :D

Good Luck , Bud, and take care of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56276

Can you come for me next I need to get some noobs' troops on my wall

Not quite a 'noob' but haven't played for for 8 years so as good as I suppose...
Not claiming to have ever been a great player either... played with a few but was never one myself
Luckily for me I don't attach what little ego I have left these days to my performance in a free to play browser game
I'm just not a big fan of disingenuous statements or people ....

jameslongst

Strategos
Not quite a 'noob' but haven't played for for 8 years so as good as I suppose...
Not claiming to have ever been a great player either... played with a few but was never one myself
Luckily for me I don't attach what little ego I have left these days to my performance in a free to play browser game
I'm just not a big fan of disingenuous statements or people ....

Thats super awesome for you, but you come across like a two faced blowhard.

If you are so adult, screw off calling people names on the forum like a seventh grader.