Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
D302mS3.png

I would suggest to consult Wiki before send attacks :D
Those Biremes...Hoy Hoy :eek:
The Fiasco's players value.

You did it! Whelp. Time to ghost. We've all but lost.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Now recruiting Winged Torment noobs, you doing a good businness .
For join in the Top 12 alliances you're able to do everything :D

You..... You know one of them took a nonames city this morning right....... But you're laughing cause our success rate isn't 100%? You a funny man/woman, idk one of those I'd assume lol

DeletedUser56295

You..... You know one of them took a nonames city this morning right....... But you're laughing cause our success rate isn't 100%? You a funny man/woman, idk one of those I'd assume lol
Ohhhh they took a city ....Yahoooo
How many cities they losted in the past weeks ?:D

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
yes check how many towns they losted :D

You..... You uh..... You don't look at stats very much do ya?

So, let me help ya out, cause it's hard to tell how many they "losted"

So if noname/s has a basket andafilled it with apples, and the apples were all the cities they took from fiasco and winged they would have 1 fiasco apple, and 7 winged apples.

And then, if fiasco had a basket, and we filled it with apples we would have 18 apples.... Plus 1 apple from winged torment.

Now, here's the hard part, and I hope you can help me on it:

Determine the greater number, is it:
A) 8
Or
B) 19

Maybe I should start a poll?

DeletedUser48256

You would be better off reading the Leontini externals. but do so at your own risk :D

Basically Leontini was stacked with multiple good pre-mades.

But ErikWijmeersch and a few others joined the server with about three pre-mades worth of players. this 150 man pre-made then laid waste to the competition with huge gold use and destroying other decent pre-mades before they had a real chance to dig in. For early alliances it was essentially 3 against 1 which is simply not fair. because of that some alliances sank whilst others (Like Thizzles team) just ghosted because they did not want to fight a rigged server.

Another alliance (Avengers) also joined in with Erik's cartel (as it is called).

With the top 4 all pacted the only thing other alliances could really do was doggedly defend huge OP's and fight hopeless odd's.

Some like Black Dawn and True Fear managed to hold the line decently well.

Others like Goliath and Avengers (the cartel stabbed them in the back) sank pretty quickly.

I can personally confirm that it was pretty much impossible to take any cities. My team managed to get 14 cities from the cartel in the end which from what i can see is the second best warscore against the cartel (please correct me if i am wrong). Of course when this server opened up most of MAD DOGS jumped to this server and here we are now :D

most of the alliances left fighting the cartel now are either merged with Domination/ enforcers due to the leaders leaving or moving on to an actual server (MAD DOGS and Black Dawn) or are being supported by them a great deal (Phoenix 53).

Of course from what i have heard it sucked to be in a cartel alliance as well. But that is not my area of expertise so you would be better off asking @iMrCornetto.

Early world history not quite accurate but close enough :)

Haha, it probably sucked more for us in the cartel, well for me at least.

DeletedUser56295

You..... You uh..... You don't look at stats very much do ya?

So, let me help ya out, cause it's hard to tell how many they "losted"

So if noname/s has a basket andafilled it with apples, and the apples were all the cities they took from fiasco and winged they would have 1 fiasco apple, and 7 winged apples.

And then, if fiasco had a basket, and we filled it with apples we would have 18 apples.... Plus 1 apple from winged torment.

Now, here's the hard part, and I hope you can help me on it:

Determine the greater number, is it:
A) 8
Or
B) 19

Maybe I should start a poll?
The argument was:
you recruited Windged Torment noobs.
I posted their stat.
As always you like to divert talking about NONAME.:confused:
You have a sort of compulsive obsession, bud.
Take care about yourself :eek:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
The argument was:
you recruited Windged Torment noobs.
I posted their stat.
As always you like to divert talking about NONAME.:confused:
You have a sort of compulsive obsession, bud.
Take care about yourself :eek:

Whelp I got nothing for ya there. Again I've been bestest by your intellect and cunning. The NN coalilation is a strong projnd group.

DeletedUser55892

You would be better off reading the Leontini externals. but do so at your own risk :D

Basically Leontini was stacked with multiple good pre-mades.

But ErikWijmeersch and a few others joined the server with about three pre-mades worth of players. this 150 man pre-made then laid waste to the competition with huge gold use and destroying other decent pre-mades before they had a real chance to dig in. For early alliances it was essentially 3 against 1 which is simply not fair. because of that some alliances sank whilst others (Like Thizzles team) just ghosted because they did not want to fight a rigged server.

Another alliance (Avengers) also joined in with Erik's cartel (as it is called).

With the top 4 all pacted the only thing other alliances could really do was doggedly defend huge OP's and fight hopeless odd's.

Some like Black Dawn and True Fear managed to hold the line decently well.

Others like Goliath and Avengers (the cartel stabbed them in the back) sank pretty quickly.

I can personally confirm that it was pretty much impossible to take any cities. My team managed to get 14 cities from the cartel in the end which from what i can see is the second best warscore against the cartel (please correct me if i am wrong). Of course when this server opened up most of MAD DOGS jumped to this server and here we are now :D

most of the alliances left fighting the cartel now are either merged with Domination/ enforcers due to the leaders leaving or moving on to an actual server (MAD DOGS and Black Dawn) or are being supported by them a great deal (Phoenix 53).

Of course from what i have heard it sucked to be in a cartel alliance as well. But that is not my area of expertise so you would be better off asking @iMrCornetto.
Or ask me, also I would like to edit one thing here, Avengers deserved to be stabbed in the back, but it was pretty on the money. Sorry this was a little late, I was sleeping cause of how boring 110 is

Last edited by a moderator: