Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

1saaa

Strategos
Or ask me, also I would like to edit one thing here, Avengers deserved to be stabbed in the back but it was pretty on the money. Sorry this was a little late, I was sleeping cause of how boring 110 is

yeah that is true. personally i think that Avengers probably would have been stabbed in the back one way or another anyway. but that is just me...

Last edited by a moderator:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
yeah that is true. personally i think that Avengers probably would have been stabbed in the back one way or another anyway. but that is just me...

Since we're still talking about some other world on the 114 thread... if stabbing in the back was called for due to Avengers' ethics... then it was called for LONG before the move was finally made... that wasn't a backstab due to ethics, ethics were just the excuse when the time was right. If it was truly an ethical move, then goldens should've moved before their unethical dogs shut down an entire ocean for them. Bit too late to earn "ethics" points IMO.

So, back to 114... it really is fun to watch who sends supports to the cities we take... aren't any of you all fighting each other?

DeletedUser4952

Seems like some of the biremes I killed has 'O45' painted on them
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55892

Since we're still talking about some other world on the 114 thread... if stabbing in the back was called for due to Avengers' ethics... then it was called for LONG before the move was finally made... that wasn't a backstab due to ethics, ethics were just the excuse when the time was right. If it was truly an ethical move, then goldens should've moved before their unethical dogs shut down an entire ocean for them. Bit too late to earn "ethics" points IMO.

So, back to 114... it really is fun to watch who sends supports to the cities we take... aren't any of you all fighting each other?
according to our leaders, they didn't have proof yet. Though now I learned not to trust any of them xd

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
So I decided to be really productive at work and came up with whatever the following is. just some chit chat.
Didn't bother going too deep into stats or conquests so bare (is it bare? bear? don't even know) with me if I got some things wrongs.

#1 Hug This

Number one in ABP/fighters and the biggest guys out there. Experienced players, from what I hear you guys have won a speed one world before albeit a conquest world.
Steady growth and eating surrounding food, seemed to have landed a blow on Sit Down and Shut up and No Name taking 7 cities each from both them. It will be interesting how this develops especially with respect to SDSU. Many directions to chose from.
Yeah sorry guys not much to say here other than the obvious , you guys look solid.

#2 Alecta Nemesis - #3 True Fear

So I am putting you two together and I will start of with TF and I am going to be very biased.
My favorite team is (after my own) True Fear. (#2 ABP - #3size)
Experienced leaders mad respect for these guys, and that core TF group is just pure quality and seem to really like O45 for some reason. Imagine a guy with both his legs broken that still manages to stands up, wipes the blood rolling of his cheeks and chuckles "Is that all you got?" That's TF for ya
As the world progresses I see them as main contenders for Hug This, however how they get there will be even more interesting and by that I mean the war for 045.

Alecta Nemesis:- Quite frankly I don't really know any of you (but then again I haven't been around as much either), however it would be foolish to dismiss you guys. With nothing major happening just yet between the two, this ocean is a ticking time bomb. With already few skirmishes 0-3 in TF's favour it remains to see how they progress and how long will they wait till the eventual full on war.

045 arguably the most exciting ocean (as exciting a speed 1 world can get :confused:). Really looking forward to back and forth war you guys. May the better team prevail.

# 3 Sit Down and Shut Up

Again a team I really don't know except maybe some players that I see from Written in Blood. Taken a hit from HT, otherwise steadily expanding and eating up smaller alliances in the region. I don't see you guys going anywhere anytime soon so good luck! Lets see what you got.

#4 NONAME and partners

The number one defenders in this world currently taking a blow form Hug This it appears. It remains to see wether this team can hold on or will it crumble.
In response it appears they have a formed a third branch!!! Namely NONAMESS, boasting the top killers in this worlds and Richie, it remains to be seen what these bois can do as mostly they have been feasting on internals 19-1. The question remains, will this make the difference against HUG THIS??

And that concludes this rant and I should probably get back to work. Sorry for not including all of yous, as i said not really a top 12 with no 'traditional' analysis just decided to ramble a little bit, but hopefully something to get a real top 12 going, show me how it's actually done :p

Also 110 bad JuJu, shoo shoo

Last edited:

DeletedUser56292

#2 Alecta Nemesis - #3 True Fear
With already few skirmishes 0-3 in TF's favour it remains to see how they progress and how long will they wait till the eventual full on war.

Full credit to TF they aren't giving us much breathing room and can be annoying af (getting an attack alarm when you're in a meeting for a HC). As to the 0-3, the one time we have coordinated attacks on TF the first player ghosted within a couple hours and the second was kicked from TF before any cities were taken.

Not sure how many of those cities we would have taken if TF did support them, but I guess we'll never know.

jameslongst

Strategos
Full credit to TF they aren't giving us much breathing room and can be annoying af (getting an attack alarm when you're in a meeting for a HC). As to the 0-3, the one time we have coordinated attacks on TF the first player ghosted within a couple hours and the second was kicked from TF before any cities were taken.

Not sure how many of those cities we would have taken if TF did support them, but I guess we'll never know.
Mindless boasting about border skirmishes is fun!

I love the whole "we" thing too after you left your og alliance in the dirt to die. Preview for Black Phoenix I guess.

1saaa

Strategos
So originally i was going to do a new top 12 but honestly i was finding it quite boring to right so instead i decided to shake things up a bit :) I am going to analyse each of the core oceans (44, 45, 55 and 54) giving my personal take on the alliances their as well as wars on each respective ocean.

44. So lets start with the ocean i am in :D 44 is probably the safest ocean to be an MRA in (granted that is not saying much at all). three top 12 alliances in it one of which could be competing for the crown. if i may say so myself the other two top 12 alliances (Demons and dogs) have held pretty well against Sit down and shut up. I think that war between those three alliances may drag on for a while. therefore this ocean is the least predictable. a lot of things could happen here and its bound to be a fun ocean to fight in.

Top 12 alliances predominantly in 44:

Sit Down and Shut up: Being in the centre is both a blessing and a curse. these guys better break into the core of 44 pretty soon otherwise i think they may have a spot of bother ;)

The Elite Demons: Nice team overall. pretty solid and i like the leaders. definitely some talent (even if one or two may be a bit green).

MAD DOGS: My team so i will not say anything.

45. This ocean is split between True Fear and AN (i know your name i just hate typing it). I think a major war between TF and AN in inevitable. I think a war between those two team could be quite even. It's tough for anyone to make a safe bet on who will win. But the third alliance in the ocean (Black Phoenix) may tip the scales by siding with one over the other. so my thought would be to either take them out or align them with you.

top 12 alliances predominantly in 45:

Alecta Nemesis: Recognise a few players from Leontini. they seem like a decent team.

True Fear: Recognise this pre-made as well. Definitely ones to watch!

Black phoenix: I suppose they are the underdogs of this ocean. mostly situated on the north meaning a migration to 44 is possible.

55. So think team is dominated by the rather amusing fact that NONAME is being trounced by n0nAme (damn whoever keeps on confusing me with the name changes!). Although that fact that NutsNBoltz has openly boasted about having spies in NONAME is intersting. You could honestly look at that in two ways:

1. What a scumbag for using spies! Surely if he were a good leader he would not need them?
2. Spies have always been a part of grepolis. It's NONAME's fault for not routing them out properly.

Of course that debate could go on forever so i am just going to leave it their ;)

There is always the chance NONAME could turn the war around but that is becoming increasingly unlikely. I am not going to analyse NONAME or n0nAme because honestly i don't truly see the point.

54. Mostly dominated by Hug This who already have a formidable core (i am so jealous!). nothing more needs to be said really. Don't 'negotiate' with Thizzle and try to avoid offending them. I hope Wargasm and Reapers rage are tasty ;)

top 12 thingy:

Hug This: i would be repeating myself if i said anything more.
Wargasm: probably next on the menu considering they have already lost 15 cities.
Reapers Rage: the arrogance of the founder provided me with some amusement. I will gladly watch as he is whipped from the face of this server :D

Now just a quick footnote. These kind of things take forever to make. This one by itself took me about 40 minutes. It is a lot of effort and it is hard to do these consistently. So when people make newspapers and top 12's. Take some time to express your gratitude to them :) It makes compiling all of this worth it :D

DeletedUser56295

I would like to know if the fake Noname (the @NutsNBoltz team) is proud and happy to play in an alliance without a true identity.
To follow a leader that do nothing more than start provokations using them as a tool.
He use spies, he use a false identity copying the original NONAME alliance profile (in part banned by the Innogames support Team)
He really think that these dirty and pathetic moves will increase his success?
Who can trust to an unstable player like him?
His reputation was not good before start this world , now is really ruined 100%.
Pity for the players joined with him recently , i can't blame them,but i think that they will be marked as unstable and unloyal like their "supreme leader".

Rachel.L

Phrourach
@Maggic Md, the fact that your hugfest has so many branches and can't tell who is part of your group is why Nutz can get away with the new name of his alliance and use it against all of you
been done by others multiple times... the mistake is on your leaders
your crew is bitter b/c their small groups is beating you 20-2, with only 1/5 of the members
you can call Nutx false, dirty, unstable, and ruined but he is kicking your behind
you crying here rather than fighting ig against the smart moves that he is making just makes you look worse
oh, and before you start yelling again about all his underhanded tricks, ask your leaders if their hands have always been clean
haven't heard from "Amnesia" here in forever and there's a reason
the stories we could all tell from past servers....
glass houses and stones

DeletedUser36697

[QUOTE="Rachel.L,........"the stories we could all tell from past servers....
glass houses and stones[/QUOTE]

Old saying "Those that live in a Glass House...Should dress in basement."
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Old saying "Those that live in a Glass House...Should dress in basement."
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
not sure a single one of us who's ever led can say our hands are 100% clean
but maggic coming here, making it seem like the noname crew is perfect when the past shows otherwise, again indicates a naivete that dictates staying off the externals and keeping mouths closed

besides, i kinda like basements... i get to eat endless popsicles, have tony tell me who to whack, build boats and bombs, or put the lotion in the basket

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
My computers in my basement...... lol

You know guys, magic md sure knows a lot about noname for not being in it, and kind of talks like Amnesia, and knows a lot about events. But I'm sure no one would hide behind that, especially with 2 accounts on this world. right? bah, I must be too devolved into myself to really care. I actually play the game next to a mirror so I can look at myself frequently as to not forget the definition of beauty.

Hats off to NN though, they took a city off one of our guys who though posting 2 hours before RR was smart and they have a spy in our ranks. But it's the struggles when you merge winged torment into us. ah well, back to the drawing board I suppose. Happy hunting, can't wait for the NN op coming up middle of next week

DeletedUser56295

@Maggic Md, the fact that your hugfest has so many branches and can't tell who is part of your group is why Nutz can get away with the new name of his alliance and use it against all of you
been done by others multiple times... the mistake is on your leaders
your crew is bitter b/c their small groups is beating you 20-2, with only 1/5 of the members
you can call Nutx false, dirty, unstable, and ruined but he is kicking your behind
you crying here rather than fighting ig against the smart moves that he is making just makes you look worse
oh, and before you start yelling again about all his underhanded tricks, ask your leaders if their hands have always been clean
haven't heard from "Amnesia" here in forever and there's a reason
the stories we could all tell from past servers....
glass houses and stones
You guys, really make me laugh a lot...who crying?
who's bitter? maybe you after this post :eek:
I know what's happen in NONAME because we are allied.
Is simple.
@Rachel.L do you play in this world for talk about this server, or you are here as usual for post your critics at random?
For your block notes : any NONAME posted something here , not just "Amnesia" .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55183

NoName is the bees knees. Couldn't be happier to be on the internalizing crew.

Whatever Maggic says times infinity. Plus one.

Times infinity.

DeletedUser56295

NoName is the bees knees. Couldn't be happier to be on the internalizing crew.

Whatever Maggic says times infinity. Plus one.

Times infinity.
Do you talking about the #3 fighters rank alliance and the #1 def rank alliance of this server?
:D