Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56122

I am so fed up of these arguments.

All of you act like idiots!

Thizzle and others from the hug this crowd: reading through this again it seems like your definition of hugging seems to be any pact, nap or merger whatsoever. I find this viewpoint extreme and it does not allow for special cases. For example. Nobody knew that nuts was going to leave (to my knowledge). So when he does go who do fiasco put their trust in? James. Wether this is because of ex-tf players possibly having some influence in fiasco or because hugs policy of seemingly no alliances whatsoever I don't know but the fact of the matter is that it happened.

Everybody knew that Nutz wasn't going to stick around, if they read the externals. He came out a bunch of times saying just that in this very thread. And started saying almost from the beginning. That should be no surprise to anyone.

1saaa

Strategos
Okay thanks for the clarification.

I must have forgotten that detail.

I hope you will cut me some slack.

But I think my point about fiasco having no one to turn to but James still stands (unless my tired brain has missed something else).

DeletedUser56039

Lol I have no idea why I stopped coming on these forums.

I swear these posts crack me up, not to mention loads of truth being spoken here lol :)

Anyways, having played with most of you for years and trust me when I say, some of you need some serious mental help lool.

I have nothing against anyone here, but TF sure has changed.

For one, James poaching isn't your style so no idea why you guys poached a few of our members during the start of the world.

Alecta doesn't get off easy either as they were our allies and poached our members as well and then killed the pact as well as the shared forums. That was interesting hmmmmm.

Anyways, I'm not trying to downplay any alliances here, cause really TF has some good players, even HT can admit to this.

TF are some of the best defenders in Grepo which is Ironic seeing as though they have massive city losses every server.

Now I know a few players in HT, do they play well, hell yeah, do they use gold, yeah but who cares tbh.

Most players on this world are veterans and those players can undoubtedly support the claim that the game has lost most of its appeal over the years.

I personally love gold users cause they are a challenge. Imagine how you'd feel after beating a *golder*. To know that you were able to best them with skill without using gold. TBH that sounds like a chance to prove myself imo.

But i'm straying lol.

Both teams are good....HT are doing well though I think they could press into O55 more but that's just my opinion lol

TF should be doing much better...its nit that their def skills are bad its more like their communication sucks.

When it comes to attacking this version of TF loves to mass spam one target

I have been a victim of their mass attacks and twice I managed to time snipes.....sadly their luck on me with regards to their CS attacks are always 20+% lool.

TF's real problem is their lack of communication

I know James or some other member is gonna come online and say that I'm talking trash but at the end of the day you know I'm right

HT can win this world.....their only downfall would be if they got an ally.....gold or not...an ally will overextend them more than you know.

So if HT are truly alone then they'll be fine. If you guys have allied yourself with another alliance then be sure to get rid of them a few months before Domination starts.

You guys can beat TF no doubt, however, you won't be able to get rid of them. They're have an annoying habit of sticking around.

They are resilient even when defeated.

Oh and one more thing, before one of my players left to join TF I told him that they would start beef with HT who was 2 oceans away lol....if he's reading this then he knows what will come next :))))

Anyways I'd love to stick and chat but I've to go finish packing for my trip

See you guys

Another Random Player,
TFP

DeletedUser38766

[QUOTE="1saaa, post: 1054525, member: 56012"
Now onto hug this. I feel like in a sense joining this server was definitely done to win it. But, notice the choice of server...
[/QUOTE]

Well that just happened to be server settings when we wanted to drop in. If it were fast world, we would play the fast one right now. If i´m correct i even remember Thizzle complaining about those settings lol but obviously 1 and half more months to wait wasn´t thinkable enough. However me personally, have played 3 fast world straight. Won 2 of them and will win the 3rd one as well. speed 1 is just what i was looking for and its good experience so far. I wouldn´t say its less challenging than all those fast worlds before tho :).

Raydium88

Strategos
But, I also think that leaders like Thizzle (someone who from what I can tell is very respected in the grepolis community) want to prove that they can win a server without hugging.* It's like beating their chests and fighting five primary school kids as an adult. Of course your going to win.** Their is simply no alliance in this server that can take hug this on and they know it. I feel like that in a sense hug this are sweeping this server just to prove that they are a well oiled grepolis machine. We know that. This entire server knows that. But, if you truly want to prove that why don't you go across to a faster server with a chance of hugging and give those bloody huggers and actual fight?! ***

* We don't have to. We already have... But I will tell you more... That doesn't mean crappers to me, because I believe every new server, players must owe to prove themselves again and again. Regardless of how many crowns they have.

** This is speed 1... there are 182 days for Dom era, and gawd knows how long until Last Stand (probably over 1.5 yrs). Anything can happen till then. Grepo isn't a sprint, but a marathon.

*** Once again, we have. Plenty of times. And we also learnt the formula based upon raw logistics, by which any alliance in said settings MUST abide to if they want to win... And that is NOT how we choose to play and enjoy playing.

We have spawned in here, a team of good friends, with settings that, albeit not our favorite, allow us to enjoy ourselves and RL as well. We have stayed consistent with our core group. IF we win... I will take it. If we don't... we had fun. And that's all that matters.

So do I agree with your observations/rant for each side? I think you're trying to play the sensible posture and reach a common ground in here... the externals. There is no such thing as sensibility and coherence lol. Whether you like it or not, this server is the most active speed 1 world I have seen in 2 years. So owe it to our external backlashes and trash-talking if you will. Someone is ought to keep this community alive until the game is no more... So long as no one breaks the forum rules. That goes to my players, to James and any TF players (not attempting to patronize anyone). They are all on their right to post and argue with each other. Keep it interesting.

DeletedUser4952

Keep it interesting.

Sure. So TF made room for 14 people and only 6 joined and 1 ghosted shortly after?
Hey, put mama rx back in main branch before she pulls out her ruler
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
Sure. So TF made room for 14 people and only 6 joined and 1 ghosted shortly after?
Hey, put mama rx back in main branch before she pulls out her ruler
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Hey creepey stalker in the bushes guy...back off. Way off. LOL.

My favorite part of grepo is when the number one alliance is scared of me. Mad? Sure fire they are always mad at me, but its the fear I smell that really does the trick for me personally.

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
First they ignore you.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they try and stop you.

Why? Because they fear you.

DeletedUser52274

Hey creepey stalker in the bushes guy...back off. Way off. LOL.

My favorite part of grepo is when the number one alliance is scared of me. Mad? Sure fire they are always mad at me, but its the fear I smell that really does the trick for me personally.

Wow talk about being delusional, you off your meds again by any chance.

Oh and that smell your smelling is yourself cause your full of it.

DeletedUser56122

And a noob

Yup. False equivalency fallacy right here.

I am noob, therefore I am quaking in my boots that True Fear is coming after me? No. See those two things aren't in anyway connected.

See, this noob doesn't know True Fear's reputation in other servers, and quite frankly, I don't care. This noob knows only what he's seen in this server. And in this server, I see nothing to fear from True Fear. What exactly has True Fear done on this server that should strike fear into anyone?

Please educate me.

And enjoy the Easter Peace, everyone.