Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser10335

just helping out in en114. i messaged you on skype.
look me up.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser48696

I couldn't find any Top 12 in the Top 12 thread so I'm going to do one :D

Nobody here probably knows me, and I don't know many of you, so I'm hoping this is as unbiased as possible.

Hug This – They seem to be the undisputed #1 alliance now, and unless something unforeseeable happens, I don’t see why they should be moved from #1. Also #1 in ABP and have comprehensively overpowered a string of alliances including Oblivion and True Fear. A clear SWIM

True Fear – Another impressive alliance. 2nd in ABP and have done well in wars apart from losing 37 cities to Hug This. #1 in DBP so there is obviously resilience there and are still competitive. Undisputed in O45 and they have a nice core to expand from. If Hug This go on the offensive again it will be interesting to see if they fare better. A SWIM from me.

NONAME – #3 in ABP and #2 in DBP. For an alliance that’s in a core ocean, they are quite scattered across O55 and have other Top 12 alliances at their doorstep on every side. Doing well against Nightmares but in the long term I would be worried for them if they were simultaneously attacked by any of the threats surrounding them. FLOAT for now.

Oblivion – They were going on a major offensive in O44, comprehensively defeating MAD DOGS and Grand Duchy of Lithuania but have recently buckled under pressure from Hug This. They are obviously an experienced bunch and must be given credit for doing well in O44 which was a ticking time bomb for a while. However, maybe diplomacy is a weak point here? They won’t be able to match Hug This alone but could recover by moving north or west. FLOAT

Mercenaries – Very low ABP and DBP for an alliance ranked 5th on points. They are on the outskirts of O55 so maybe there is not much to attack or defend from so far.They are untested so I’m going to say FLOAT for now.

Order and Chaos – The most striking characteristic of this alliance is how they are spread across 5 oceans. An amalgamation of different alliances from O35, 44, 45 and 46 it seems. They have taken a serious hit from True Fear but otherwise, they seem to be holding up fairly well. However, it is clear that this alliance won’t last in its current form. They need to find a core (probably O35) and they could flourish there. FLOAT

Nightmares of Elysium – They have a strong core on the O54/55 border and their sister alliance are currently 11th on ABP so they are cleaning up O64/65. Seem to be an impressive alliance with a clear plan. Of course, would be worried about Hug This to their east but I’ll give them a SWIM

Direwolves of Winterfell – A rim alliance of sorts, apart from their presence in O54 which may come under threat from Hug This. If they establish themselves somewhere in the North (possibly O53), then they could be a strong rim alliance. Again, untested so FLOAT.

WARGASM – This alliance’s existence has been a turbulent one from the looks of it. Hug This seem to be just chipping away at them, but they are still hanging in there. Unfortunately, it looks to be a matter of time. SINK

Inf1nite Army – I don’t see this alliance lasting either. O55 looks like it needs a war to settle everything and they have not shown anything to suggest they will survive that. SINK

MAD DOGS – Sandwiched between Hug This and Oblivion is always going to be a difficult spot. Their survival depends on how quickly then can get out of there. Have some good players but much of their alliance is inactive. If they cut the dead weight and relocate, they could have a part to play. SINK/FLOAT

Infernal Abyss – My alliance, no comment.

1saaa

Strategos
I couldn't find any Top 12 in the Top 12 thread so I'm going to do one :D

Nobody here probably knows me, and I don't know many of you, so I'm hoping this is as unbiased as possible.

Hug This – They seem to be the undisputed #1 alliance now, and unless something unforeseeable happens, I don’t see why they should be moved from #1. Also #1 in ABP and have comprehensively overpowered a string of alliances including Oblivion and True Fear. A clear SWIM

True Fear – Another impressive alliance. 2nd in ABP and have done well in wars apart from losing 37 cities to Hug This. #1 in DBP so there is obviously resilience there and are still competitive. Undisputed in O45 and they have a nice core to expand from. If Hug This go on the offensive again it will be interesting to see if they fare better. A SWIM from me.

NONAME – #3 in ABP and #2 in DBP. For an alliance that’s in a core ocean, they are quite scattered across O55 and have other Top 12 alliances at their doorstep on every side. Doing well against Nightmares but in the long term I would be worried for them if they were simultaneously attacked by any of the threats surrounding them. FLOAT for now.

Oblivion – They were going on a major offensive in O44, comprehensively defeating MAD DOGS and Grand Duchy of Lithuania but have recently buckled under pressure from Hug This. They are obviously an experienced bunch and must be given credit for doing well in O44 which was a ticking time bomb for a while. However, maybe diplomacy is a weak point here? They won’t be able to match Hug This alone but could recover by moving north or west. FLOAT

Mercenaries – Very low ABP and DBP for an alliance ranked 5th on points. They are on the outskirts of O55 so maybe there is not much to attack or defend from so far.They are untested so I’m going to say FLOAT for now.

Order and Chaos – The most striking characteristic of this alliance is how they are spread across 5 oceans. An amalgamation of different alliances from O35, 44, 45 and 46 it seems. They have taken a serious hit from True Fear but otherwise, they seem to be holding up fairly well. However, it is clear that this alliance won’t last in its current form. They need to find a core (probably O35) and they could flourish there. FLOAT

Nightmares of Elysium – They have a strong core on the O54/55 border and their sister alliance are currently 11th on ABP so they are cleaning up O64/65. Seem to be an impressive alliance with a clear plan. Of course, would be worried about Hug This to their east but I’ll give them a SWIM

Direwolves of Winterfell – A rim alliance of sorts, apart from their presence in O54 which may come under threat from Hug This. If they establish themselves somewhere in the North (possibly O53), then they could be a strong rim alliance. Again, untested so FLOAT.

WARGASM – This alliance’s existence has been a turbulent one from the looks of it. Hug This seem to be just chipping away at them, but they are still hanging in there. Unfortunately, it looks to be a matter of time. SINK

Inf1nite Army – I don’t see this alliance lasting either. O55 looks like it needs a war to settle everything and they have not shown anything to suggest they will survive that. SINK

MAD DOGS – Sandwiched between Hug This and Oblivion is always going to be a difficult spot. Their survival depends on how quickly then can get out of there. Have some good players but much of their alliance is inactive. If they cut the dead weight and relocate, they could have a part to play. SINK/FLOAT

Infernal Abyss – My alliance, no comment.

glad too see someone making a decent top 12! nice job!

DeletedUser55753

great top 12 mate, even though i enjoy seeing this bunch having a go at each other, its nice to see the top 12 thread being used what its for.

DeletedUser52274

Then get off this forum, coward.

You shouldn't talk to yourself like that you'll get a complex........again.

Now let me have a think...................in the words from a famous song, "Should I Stay or should I go now"..............I think I'll stay as the forum is open to all forum members there is nothing in the Rules that state, if you are not playing in a World that you not allowed to post.

So until the rules change or until dare I say this you are appointed some sort of role within the Support Team apart from janitor, then I'll stay.

I'll refrain from stooping to your level in being disrespectful to others, I know you can help it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
You shouldn't talk to yourself like that you'll get a complex........again.

Now let me have a think...................in the words from a famous song, "Should I Stay or should I go now"..............I think I'll stay as the forum is open to all forum members there is nothing in the Rules that state, if you are not playing in a World that you not allowed to post.

So until the rules change or until dare I say this you are appointed some sort of role within the Support Team apart from janitor, then I'll stay.

I'll refrain from stooping to your level in being disrespectful to others, I know you can help it.

I know you Lurksalot. You broke when some scrubs attacked you. You dumped your team and you joined them.

Like a coward.

DeletedUser52274

I know you Lurksalot. You broke when some scrubs attacked you. You dumped your team and you joined them.

Like a coward.

Oh dear your memory must be fading in your old age, is everything foggy in James's cloud cuckoo land.

Remember there are two sides to every story.

But unlike you I won't be disrespectful and try and discredit someone.

As for you knowing me that's an odd thing to say when you don't even know yourself, you never knew me, you are only interested in yourself.

If I'm a coward as you call me for leaving your shambolic leadership, then what does that make you when you "Go West" and then ghost...................the mind boggles.

You can continue to lambast me all you want with your ridiculous accusations and claims, but at the end of the day you are actually confirming what most of the forum members think about you, which is you are totally and utterly deluded.

I wish to apologise to the rest of the forum for having to witness this.

I apologise to Magick, but when someone is disrespecting me in the forum I will stand my ground.

jameslongst

Strategos
Oh dear your memory must be fading in your old age, is everything foggy in James's cloud cuckoo land.

Remember there are two sides to every story.

But unlike you I won't be disrespectful and try and discredit someone.

As for you knowing me that's an odd thing to say when you don't even know yourself, you never knew me, you are only interested in yourself.

If I'm a coward as you call me for leaving your shambolic leadership, then what does that make you when you "Go West" and then ghost...................the mind boggles.

You can continue to lambast me all you want with your ridiculous accusations and claims, but at the end of the day you are actually confirming what most of the forum members think about you, which is you are totally and utterly deluded.

I wish to apologise to the rest of the forum for having to witness this.

I apologise to Magick, but when someone is disrespecting me in the forum I will stand my ground.
Worthless coward...you know what you did and how you did it. Get behind me...and if you arent on this server screw off the forum. Coward.

1saaa

Strategos
thats a lot of DBP on TF's end. looks like pgalland25 is going to be handed defender of the day (again i think?)...

DeletedUser56122

Funny thing about 'defender of the day' stats... they should really subtract any points lost in the process...

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 4.19.32 PM.png

+66k in DBP, but -50k in City points...

Net gain or net loss? You be the judge.