Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser52274

Worthless coward...you know what you did and how you did it. Get behind me...and if you arent on this server screw off the forum. Coward.

I'm sorry James, get behind you, I think not..............your hatred for me is so endearing.

Are you sure you are not letting your hatred for me get in the way of your ability to actually play in this world, I'd hate to think that that was the case.

As for worthless this is rich coming from a leader who allows a member to hold 18K DLU in a city whilst his fellow members are loosing cities left, right and centre. Morale in your alliance must be sky high right now.

If you put as much effort into the game as you do in the forums maybe Hug This wouldn't have taken 50 cities according to Grepolife off your team, but I doubt that.

The more you tell me to leave the forum then the less chance of that ever happening.

1saaa

Strategos
Alright SycOPath I have no issue with people outside of a server participating in the externals forums of said server but I feel like you are here solely to attack James for what seems to be a grudge from a previous server. I am not here to decide who is right in that dispute but it does not reflect well on you to be constantly bashing James and not even being on the server.

DeletedUser56348

Funny thing about 'defender of the day' stats... they should really subtract any points lost in the process...

View attachment 13201

+66k in DBP, but -50k in City points...

Net gain or net loss? You be the judge.

Respect to the Hug This players (and you know who you are...) who have treated an opponent with respect, and acknowledged those in O44 who are fighting hard and keeping the game interesting for you all....

I will openly say the 2 HT players who took my cities.... on both occasions we had 1 second snipes lined up and it wasn't enough.... and you deserved the city.
I don't believe in trash talking a good player and kicking them in the teeth tho, whether on the winning or losing side

DeletedUser56155

Funny thing about 'defender of the day' stats... they should really subtract any points lost in the process...

View attachment 13201

The Ego on these guys. You leave, then fight hugs and show us how its done sound good? If any of you think you are really so much better prove it against the real challenge.

jameslongst

Strategos
The Ego on these guys. You leave, then fight hugs and show us how its done sound good? If any of you think you are really so much better prove it against the real challenge.

Agreed, maybe the most smug, arrogant players in the game right now...and I don't mean that in a good way.

Their boasting is not becoming, nor is it well founded.

DeletedUser21560

We are not trying to trashtalk any single player who is fighting us for his cities. Actually what i think is that these players do not get the support they deserve from their teammates.

I wrote this MM to TF to let them know how i feel

West Side Story

Hey there TF
Most of you know us from prior servers, some of you know us from this server and those of you who do not know us yet, we are on our way.
With your newest merge with oblivion, you have interfered with our ocean and taken in refugees. So boys and girls, now its time for you to start going west. The faster you can get there, the more pleased James will be with you.
cdd09e0b5458a3a8f989848744b543aa.gif

Found this gif in color too, but too make it a bit more dramatic, i choose the b/w one - you are true fear afterall, no?
To the newest additions to the True Fear family, i know James has told you that your cities in 44 have no importance, your slots are better used in 45. But then take a look at this:

Snip20190424-45.png

This is the kind of alliance you have joined - while losing so many cities today, your alliance can still afford to keep 18k DLU in one city.
To me this is especially sad because at one point half of the leaders in TF cared about their players and used to do the decent thing. Nowadays it seems greed has taken over. We don't mind anyways, we are coming to kill you all.
There is one good thing about all of this though - I think finally everyone can see why James named TF the way he did - This server you have shown TRUE FEAR. We are proud to help your name make sense - Thanks for that opportunity :)
Now remember... GO WEST!

Master Hugger
[player]Thizzle[/player]

1saaa

Strategos
I guess it is time for me to jump on the 'bash HT train'.

Seriously you guys are good at the game don't get me wrong but you are also very hard to fight against. Your skill level can sometimes make aspects of the game unfun (nowhere near as bad as actual hugging but still).

Also about the merging. Don't hit them too hard. For people who want to continue the fight after leaders leave but don't really want to join former enemies TF is really the only option.

DeletedUser39822

Respect to the Hug This players (and you know who you are...) who have treated an opponent with respect, and acknowledged those in O44 who are fighting hard and keeping the game interesting for you all....

I will openly say the 2 HT players who took my cities.... on both occasions we had 1 second snipes lined up and it wasn't enough.... and you deserved the city.
I don't believe in trash talking a good player and kicking them in the teeth tho, whether on the winning or losing side

We have nothing but respect for pgalland25.

Yes I am indeed working with Hugs instead of with TF that's why I'm going east instead of west good thing "Hug This" is giving me such an easy time revolting them or I would've been worried it might all be for nothing!

DeletedUser56122

I apologize, specifically to pgalland... and to the rest of the added on players of True Fear. That wasn't a shot directed at him, or to the players that are working their tales off in Ocean 44 trying to fight against Hug This.

James has stated on here that the only cities that True Fear has lost were ones that they wanted to lose. Perhaps the better question to be asked regarding the defense here is why are so many DLU tied up in one place, far away from the core, and not on the front lines?

pgalland has fought valiantly against Hugs as a part of SDASU, and now with True Fear. Question is... is True Fear fighting as valiantly beside him, or any of these added players to defend their cities? Or are these merely more 'expendable' cities?

The answer to your question Capt Clownshoes is a simple one: Leadership and organization.

If your leadership was as organized, and the entire alliance working together towards the same common goal, things might be different. If every city of the alliance, or every player of the alliance were given the same prioritization, it might not look the way it does.

DeletedUser56266

View attachment 13201

I don't like to comment on the externals. When I do it is only to say positive things or to post something stupid and lighthearted. But this post... It's made me feel some things. Considering PG spent all day yesterday defending against at least 10 of your teammates, basically unassisted, I'd say he earned that "defender of the day" title. What a pitiful response to his small victory.

DeletedUser56122

I don't like to comment on the externals. When I do it is only to say positive things or to post something stupid and lighthearted. But this post... It's made me feel some things. Considering PG spent all day yesterday defending against at least 10 of your teammates, basically unassisted, I'd say he earned that "defender of the day" title. What a pitiful response to his small victory.

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index...op-12-sink-or-swim.62117/page-35#post-1054787

My initial post was certainly poorly worded.