Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser47953

Actually I’m not recruiting on 114. I was offering to drop in with a group already fighting LOTR on 114 just as a member. As far as previous worlds, yes we took a city in our core from the academy 13th Warrior. Enigma was just a friend of yours building cities for you. He sniped a few attempts on his cities by one of my guys. He was on the list to OP. I didn’t ever try on him due to focus on RED cities. He wouldn’t have stopped me as I knew his inactive times. Regardless, I’ll consider joining this server with the right people. PM me. Not sure if I really want to play speed one as it gets gold intensive. Go back to discussing this server and top 12. Some of you folks have ego problems.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Actually I’m not recruiting on 114. I was offering to drop in with a group already fighting LOTR on 114 just as a member. As far as previous worlds, yes we took a city in our core from the academy 13th Warrior. Enigma was just a friend of yours building cities for you. He sniped a few attempts on his cities by one of my guys. He was on the list to OP. I didn’t ever try on him due to focus on RED cities. He wouldn’t have stopped me as I knew his inactive times. Regardless, I’ll consider joining this server with the right people. PM me. Not sure if I really want to play speed one as it gets gold intensive. Go back to discussing this server and top 12. Some of you folks have ego problems.
Ego problems? On the externals!?
No way :eek:

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
4 Pages on the Top 12 thread and we haven't even got out of BP ...
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

lol people like you are the best. some of us have ego problems? you're literally on here whining about other servers to defend the reasons you likely got the pounding on other servers. The people who need the ego boosts don't all look like the guy in the mirror ya know?

and yes, this whole forum has been a circle jerk, the best kind

DeletedUser47953

lol people like you are the best. some of us have ego problems? you're literally on here whining about other servers to defend the reasons you likely got the pounding on other servers. The people who need the ego boosts don't all look like the guy in the mirror ya know?

and yes, this whole forum has been a circle jerk, the best kind
Didn’t lose a single city in ally, quit at 1-0 vs LOTR. They almost got a city, but failed, and finally lost one to us. That’s when the spies and latent friends of LOTR acted up. They started taking Pirates seriously enough to spend a little gold lols. What they are complaining about is that I didn’t bother fighting them once they stopped playing straight against us. No satisfaction in me ghosting with them never having taken a city. I denied their fragile egos a gold victory using their seed players to move on my core. I’ve fought long wars against people who didn’t use spies and handoffs from alts/friends, but I’m not gonna waste effort on a situation that is stacked. I have no ego issues. I’m quite proud of playing without academies or spies in other allies. I’ve done well on some servers, and sometimes left early due to the bad players not playing straight.
Don’t worry about my ego folks. I don’t bother lying to prove a point falsely.
Get back to top 12 if you can avoid insulting me again just to get the last word kiddos! *shakes head some people’s children.... sheesh...

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Didn’t lose a single city in ally, quit at 1-0 vs LOTR. They almost got a city, but failed, and finally lost one to us. That’s when the spies and latent friends of LOTR acted up. They started taking Pirates seriously enough to spend a little gold lols. What they are complaining about is that I didn’t bother fighting them once they stopped playing straight against us. No satisfaction in me ghosting with them never having taken a city. I denied their fragile egos a gold victory using their seed players to move on my core. I’ve fought long wars against people who didn’t use spies and handoffs from alts/friends, but I’m not gonna waste effort on a situation that is stacked. I have no ego issues. I’m quite proud of playing without academies or spies in other allies. I’ve done well on some servers, and sometimes left early due to the bad players not playing straight.
Don’t worry about my ego folks. I don’t bother lying to prove a point falsely.
Get back to top 12 if you can avoid insulting me again just to get the last word kiddos? *shakes head some people’s children.... sheesh...

tHeY dIdN't TaKe AnY cItIeS i QuIt FiRsT

wow, please don't come here and fill our precious 114 forums with your petty, childish nonsense. kthxbye

1saaa

Strategos
don't believe i am throwing my hat into the ring now...

@Zen Shadow. i do not know enough about en113 to make a valid statement about your statements but these are en114 forums. let us bash each other and argue like little babies about en114 matters. take your points about en113 to the forum dedicated to en113. Please!

Now can someone do another top 12 or am i the top 12 guy now?

pgalland25

Strategos
don't believe i am throwing my hat into the ring now...

@Zen Shadow. i do not know enough about en113 to make a valid statement about your statements but these are en114 forums. let us bash each other and argue like little babies about en114 matters. take your points about en113 to the forum dedicated to en113. Please!

Now can someone do another top 12 or am i the top 12 guy now?

Yeah bud, you screwed yourself on that one.

Edit: Idk who Zen Shadow is but I'd like it if he kept quiet.

DeletedUser55892

should I even join this world, all my worlds are boring

DeletedUser56207

should I even join this world, all my worlds are boring

no, this one super slow, and for people that cant compete on higher speeds, just relax and prep your energy for when our premade drops :cool: