Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

1saaa

Strategos
no, this one super slow, and for people that cant compete on higher speeds, just relax and prep your energy for when our premade drops :cool:
I am not a huge fan of slower speeds but anything is better than Leontini and i will enjoy the change of pace to a fast revolt world.

And how many alliances are dropping with you this time? Are you bringing three teams or do you think you will need to get a fourth one all together to stand a chance?

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

I am not a huge fan of slower speeds but anything is better than Leontini and i will enjoy the change of pace to a fast revolt world.

And how many alliances are dropping with you this time? Are you bringing three teams or do you think you will need to get a fourth one all together to stand a chance?

Thats down to the alliance cap. They have to make room for 200 players each server. Most likely will be 4 teams. They are so good, so they only compete with themselfes

DeletedUser56207

Thats down to the alliance cap. They have to make room for 200 players each server. Most likely will be 4 teams. They are so good, so they only compete with themselfes

how about you don't speak on subjects you don't know nothing about lol
our upcoming premade has nothing to do with 110 infidels/maniacs, its 1 ally only out on the rim and EN110 was my first time against you and your bunch, still pretty sure we would maul over your group with 1 ally only considering i was on the front with Fail and saw plenty.. from what i heard every time you faced the team from En110 in any earlier editions even 1vs1 fights you lost

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
our upcoming premade has nothing to do with 110 infidels/maniacs, its 1 ally only out on the rim and EN110 was my first time against you and your bunch, still pretty sure we would maul over your group with 1 ally only considering i was on the front with Fail and saw plenty.. only one your are playing is yourself, from what i heard every time you faced the team from En110 in any earlier editions even 1vs1 fights you lost

How about you go back to en110 if you want to talk about en110?

1saaa

Strategos
how about they don't quote me and talk about stuff i could do nothing about?

My fault :( I asked if the pre-made Vranac- was referring to was going to be the cartel from Leontini. Although, i think our fears are a bit justified... We are all still suffering after the mess that is Leontini.

I mean my council has being going crazy every single time even a hint of the cartel has propped its head up in Pharae. For example some of them panicked when they saw Hug this thinking it was the cartel back to haunt them from the grave.

our upcoming premade has nothing to do with 110 infidels/maniacs, its 1 ally only out on the rim and EN110 was my first time against you and your bunch, still pretty sure we would maul over your group with 1 ally only considering i was on the front with Fail and saw plenty.. from what i heard every time you faced the team from En110 in any earlier editions even 1vs1 fights you lost
You serious?

DeletedUser21560

We have fought your team for about 4-5 servers. Each time you have atleast had 4 alliances, never has it been 1 vs 1. I have called your team out each server to do 1 on 1, never has it happened. Stick to fast revolt hugging, thats all you can do and let the fighting alliances play other servers

DeletedUser21560

My fault :( I asked if the pre-made Vranac- was referring to was going to be the cartel from Leontini. Although, i think our fears are a bit justified... We are all still suffering after the mess that is Leontini.

I mean my council has being going crazy every single time even a hint of the cartel has propped its head up in Pharae. For example some of them panicked when they saw Hug this thinking it was the cartel back to haunt them from the grave.

Dont worry, no cartel here, only huggers

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Were busy writing love letters and going over hug theories. Most recent debate is if whethet we should include a back pat and a long awkard silence.. or go old school and do a hand shake/one arm hug and keep it short

1saaa

Strategos
Were busy writing love letters and going over hug theories. Most recent debate is if whethet we should include a back pat and a long awkard silence.. or go old school and do a hand shake/one arm hug and keep it short
Perhaps you should add to the debate list to give the leaders and players spelling lessons... or lessons to use spell check.

DeletedUser36697

Its now a full on hug, 2 hands, squeeze... no pats.....pats are for pets.
the most awkward step now, is head placement, with the senior person deciding head direction first
attempts to assert head dominance by junior personages, can on occasion, result in inadvertent contact.
comments, blushing, silence, loud slaps or "Oh My" are the most common results of said contact
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

debate info

Raydium88

Strategos
EN110 was my first time against you and your bunch, still pretty sure we would maul over your group with 1 ally only considering i was on the front with Fail and saw plenty.. from what i heard every time you faced the team from En110 in any earlier editions even 1vs1 fights you lost

Then I suggest you don't talk of subjects you don't know about yourself. Don't justify the hugfest and utter embarrassment we all know Leontini was, saying you took on us 1 v 1 lol. That's preposterous.

Anyhow, this is 114 forums. And we have nowhere else to focus. So please! Please... do drop near us. 1 team as you say. We need food.

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Yep, yep, let's get more premades in here, this world should be fun. Really looking forward to some honest fighting...
Vranac, I'm choosing to believe you (though it gets harder each server), so please tell your 120 other friends you don't want their hugs this go-round. Would be nice to see Grep move in a positive way this server.

DeletedUser39822

Actually in Pags the alliance I was in (The Shady Bunch) fought one of these earlier editions (MGGA) 1vs1 and pretty much owned them......and then the hugging began.