Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

Mole man 420

Phrourach
i feel awful now :( I've probably offended about half the alliance. and BP isn't even over yet! Is that a new record or what?

here accept my peace offering of 500 silver :D
Can I have 500 brick?
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

1saaa

Strategos
so instead of waiting for someone else i thought i might as well make a top 12. due to the lack of any real 3rd party intel sites on this world so far some of mine intel may be off. if so please feel free to correct me :)

1. Hug this: This team is scary. i mean this team is really scary. i feel bad for whichever team lands in there crosshairs first because this team looks absolutely terrifying! i mean there are so many players who have quite a solid reputation a cannot list them all (not falling into that pitfall again!). there are two things that could hurt this team in the long run:

firstly because they are quite powerful that makes them a target for other teams to gangbang. this is not helped by the fact that i think if certain people are on the council diplomacy may be limited to: your our enemy or your handing us cities. this could further isolate them from the rest of the world setting up a possible coalition against them.

second issue is the amount of talented players and multiple leaders. my point is so many people who have experience leading (or have a following) in one alliance could very easily make council discussions long and tedious if leaders disagree. this problem will be doubled if Hug this is a democratic alliance.

2. Order and Chaos. Now this post is under the assumption that this team is an MRA. if that is not the case 90% of my points here are invalid. despite having from what i can tell is experienced leadership i think going full MRA will kill this team. as soon as BP ends watch as True Fear, LOTR and Hug this tear them apart each one taking a piece of the pie. this is probably going to be post BP bloodbath :D

3. Gooses of LOTR. this is the one that interests me. to my knowledge LOTR are doing very well in en113 and despite a poor display on en110 they are still a force to be reckoned with. unfortunately, i think they may make the mistake of going for rival teams to soon making a war a battle of gold and allowing other teams (who do not hugely like WHG) to intervene and crush LOTR. a bit of advice for you WHG: (i know you are reading this ;) ) do your best to try and look at things from a POV not affected by previous conflicts. that way you may not find yourself in a tough war as soon as BP ends.

4. Trolls united. I am not sure if this is an MRA or a pre-made. But whatever they are at least one of there players is on this external so: are you an MRA or pre-made? and whoever is responsible for that profile is a genius. attacking with birs is the new meta!

5. True Fear. hardened from Leontini (and probably here to escape that mess) comes TF. they have started off about halfway up on this list but don't let that fool you! these guys are just as good of a pre-made as LOTR and Hug this. but now for some advice to you James: when you have your rematch with WHG try to end it quickly this time (that goes to you to WHG) and try to at least and it on as good terms as possible with LOTR. it would be boring if in every server your two teams went at each other and eventually someone would expose it and dispose of both of your teams early on :)

6. NONAME. looks like a pre-made to me. i know next to nothing about this team but from my 5 minute research it seems a couple of the players were in with ErikWijmeersch at one point so these might be the potential huggers of this server (please tell me i am wrong). they obviously have quite a large pre-made so i would watch them for sure. unfortunately, my lack of intel means i have to end this post here.

7. Sit Down and Shut up. I think this is another MRA (please correct me if i'm wrong). in other words: next!

8. Black phoenix. i am tempted to say that this team has a similar set of players Bethlem elysium from Leontini. By that i mean i see a few familiar faces. But if the players are the same the story may be similar as well :) but as with NONAME my intel is limited so i cannot really say much :) although, it seems that they have a decent pre-made as well as a solid leader so i would not write them out just yet.

9. Alectis nemesis. Similar name and a few same player to Alecta nemesis in Leontini. But i think they are mostly MRA. like many others i know next to nothing about this team so: next!

10. Protection mob. I spy with my little eye an MRA! Next!

11. MAD DOGS. my team so instead of analysing my own team (i get quite uncomfterble doing that i thought i would instead ask some of the leaders about there thoughts for this server. are you ready:

Doggo number 1: Woof Woof! Grrrrrrrrrrr! Woof? (Smells cartel players) GRRRRRRRR! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Doggo number 2: Woof Woof :) (recalls Leontini) Woof Woof Woof :mad:. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Doggo number 3: Woof Woof (when greeting old friends) :D Woof Woof Woof Woof :( (when hearing about leontini)

Any guesses on which leaders those were?

12. The elite demons. You know the drill. It's an MRA! Next!

Well this was funner than expected. remember even low effort top 12 take a lot of time to put together so show us people with no life's some support!

DeletedUser21560

Hug This is definately a democracy! Every member has a vote and it has to be unanimous for a decision to be made. Thats why we will be so effective at decision making. Everyone will be on board
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hug This is definately a democracy! Every member has a vote and it has to be unanimous for a decision to be made. Thats why we will be so effective at decision making. Everyone will be on board

where do I sign up? that has always been proven to be the best and most efficient way to do things.

DeletedUser56255

4. Trolls united. I am not sure if this is an MRA or a pre-made. But whatever they are at least one of there players is on this external so: are you an MRA or pre-made? and whoever is responsible for that profile is a genius. attacking with birs is the new meta!

We are a MRA
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
I love this game

DeletedUser55453

6. NONAME. looks like a pre-made to me. i know next to nothing about this team but from my 5 minute research it seems a couple of the players were in with ErikWijmeersch at one point so these might be the potential huggers of this server (please tell me i am wrong). they obviously have quite a large pre-made so i would watch them for sure. unfortunately, my lack of intel means i have to end this post here.

these guys are agressive. like really agressive.

then again i've only seen them be able to hide behind the back of bigger alliances.

will be fun if they can back their playstyle up by going solo.

DeletedUser55453

@1saaa thank you for taking time out of your day to actually make this. was a fun read, keep up the work
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Raydium88

Strategos
second issue is the amount of talented players and multiple leaders. my point is so many people who have experience leading (or have a following) in one alliance could very easily make council discussions long and tedious if leaders disagree. this problem will be doubled if Hug this is a democratic alliance.

Our biggest issue is we are way too busy cuddling up over here, to really bother do any work. We keep the hugs all to ourselves tho, so you will have to apply for a free hug. Nicely built cities also qualify for a trial hug... we don't accept refunds!!

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Our biggest issue is we are way too busy cuddling up over here, to really bother do any work. We keep the hugs all to ourselves tho, so you will have to apply for a free hug. Nicely built cities also qualify for a trial hug... we don't accept refunds!!
no wonder you didn't get a mention, ray
you obviously aren't working hard enough
too much hugging

1saaa

Strategos

alright FutbolTango: give Thizzle his account back!