Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser39822

Yeah, an "old man" quoting Taylor Swift is just the proper boost this server needs to redirect our focus to a more warlike mentality. Lol

DeletedUser14437

DeletedUser36697

Curse you James, now I'm falling behind because all I've been doing is singing Taylor Swift songs and eating ice cream today. Didn't build a single troop to fight with or look around for anchors... maybe I'll get back on track tomorrow after the girls and I do our nails and watch Glee. STOP LOOKING AT ME!

Bottle of Red wine and some good dark chocolate should solve most of your life's aches and pains and stop rolling your eyes

Lets have some fun
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser47953

LOTR Venom whatever MRA gold players are just spammers who use spies and excessive gold use to build colonies to 8k cities while you sleep.
Anyone not MRA interested in a drop in?

DeletedUser54965

you are always saying the most random stuff makes no sense ever, thats proboally why your ally is trash...

DeletedUser52443

LOTR Venom whatever MRA gold players are just spammers who use spies and excessive gold use to build colonies to 8k cities while you sleep.
Anyone not MRA interested in a drop in?

Lol MRA who killed your alliance in EN113?

DeletedUser47953

Lol MRA who killed your alliance in EN113?
You didn’t kill my ally. You lost a city to us. I quit because your simmer spies started acting up. I decided it wasn’t worth fighting you with your friends inserted inside my group. I don’t like playing on servers with you because you can’t just play with one alliance and without spies. We take one city from you and your big spenders suddenly internal a large non ally player to get closer to our core. Don’t tell me those enigma cities weren’t handoffs...

DeletedUser52443

Lost a city top you: No

73gSWOp.png

Never had a spy in your little group but why need one when you did nothing.

Enigma came to me offering cities so I see no reason not to take juicy cities in your core. He was sniping you down left and right anyways
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif