Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser55245

Aight who are my resources buyers here? Offering additional 2k resources of choice for purchase!!! Send PM when you buy my resources and tell me where and what to send!!!!!! *War* is my IG name

Aight who are my resources buyers here? Offering additional 2k resources of choice for purchase!!! Send PM when you buy my resources and tell me where and what to send!!!!!! *War* is my IG name
Dont do it....he is a scammer he wait until you send him gold then he sends you only 500 res :wg:

Send your gold to me I'm honest and more trustworthy then him :wg:

jameslongst

Strategos
No U :wg:

I'm telling the people the truth....
Oh my God in Heaven Pawcio are you still speaking for him? Be your own man Paw, not a sock puppet.

Does he hit you? Do you need help and dont know where to turn? Has he threatened your grepo life if you ever leave him? Then Don't Wait Another Minute! Pick up the phone and call the professionals. Our courteous and efficient staff can serve all your jagoff elimination needs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56155

I will have you know that I am a fine swimmer!

In fact my cousin's fathers brothers son invented the doggie paddle!

DeletedUser56255

And still no top12. Just spam and spam again. Like every other world ever.

jameslongst

Strategos
Always full of hate this guy, it's a game buddy, one that you're not very good at either, you should learn to enjoy it. People around you may like you more too.

I do very much hate what your smug, bully friends have done to this game I used to love. You helped them ruin the game, you know that right Ranga? All that interference you ran for them, trolling their enemies. Meanwhile I was trying to fight them. Some of us were trying to stop it, and you were making jokes. Now whats left?

You're right tho I will try to be more positive.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
I do very much hate what your smug, bully friends have done to this game I used to love. You helped them ruin the game, you know that right Ranga? All that interference you ran for them, trolling their enemies. Meanwhile I was trying to fight them. Some of us were trying to stop it, and you were making jokes. Now whats left?

You're right tho I will try to be more positive.

And get your facts straight too, having to lie to attempt to prove a point is fairly childish. But this is grepo after all

DeletedUser15279

My first attempt to here goes..

#1 - Hug This - O54 - SWIM

Where to begin with these guys.. #1 fighters overall and sitting at #1 and #3 for attackers and defenders, respectively. They’re top of their ocean and have a very solid core with enough small alliances to sustain them for now. They’ve received a lot of hype on the forum so let hope they live up to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 - Sit down and shut up - O44 – FLOAT/SWIM

Slightly less known about these guys however they have a very good core. As previously mentioned, they are slap bang in middle of the world although I’m not sure if this will work to their advantage or be detrimental (I guess it depends on which direction everyone else goes). #4 fighters so doing well enough for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

#3 – True Fear – O45 – SWIM

Previously mentioned as ones to watch, since then these guys have risen up to third place. Again, a very solid core on the border of O45/55 meaning they have the possibility of expanding a few ways. By the looks of it, plenty of stray cities from Black Phoenix and Order and Chaos nearby to prey on so fancy them to well. #3 fighters overall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

#4 – NO NAME – O55 - FLOAT/SWIM

A little more is known about this group. A few recognisable faces in an alliance which is tucked away safely in the corner of the world with little threats nearby - a factor which could definitely work in their favour in a Domination world. #2 fighters overall and sitting top of their ocean.

------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 - Alecta Nemesis – O45 - FLOAT

I’m unsure what to make of this group. They have an average core which is dotted across 3 key areas in O45. IF they can join up the dots up then they’ll do well and could create a decent force. #6 fighters overall but only #11 for defensive BP suggesting they are under no immediate pressure. Top of their ocean so I’m sure they’re quite happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 – Order and Chaos - O45 – SINK

Another one where I know slightly less about however a quick look at grepo maps suggests that they are far too spread out. Branched out across three oceans, they face a lot of competition and have multiple threats around them. Sitting at #5 for fighters however I’d expect this to change over the coming weeks.

7 - The Elite Demons - O44 – FLOAT

Labelled as another one to watch, this alliance has remained in the same spot as the last review. They have a fairly spread out core however I’d say they can afford to do this as they face little direct competition at the moment. That said, they may face difficulties if they begin to expand as the centre is pretty congested. #8 fighters and second in their ocean so doing okay.

#8 – Hug That (Trolls) - O54/55 - ???

My alliance so I’ll abstain from commenting – enjoyable bunch to play with though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 – Black Phoenix – O45 – SINK

Personally, I don’t fancy this group's chances. They have a pretty spread out core and are stuck in between a number of bigger, and arguably better, alliances. A pact would easily solve this though meaning they could have a role to play in this world. Hope they prove me wrong but #11 fighters seems about right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

#10 - Mad Dogs - Everywhere - SINK

They’re here, there and everywhere. I don’t want to be too mean but I’d reckon its only a matter of time before they go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#11 - WARGASM - O54 – FLOAT

Sitting on the rim, I think this group will be alright for now. Similar position to NO NAME but on a smaller scale. They could come into bother if Hug This decide to move north but there’s still some space between them at the moment. #17 for fighters so not great but on the edge of the world there aint much fighting to be had. P.S. I love the name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#12 – Cardinal Sin – O44 - FLOAT/SWIM

Similar to the above except they are under a bit more pressure. This is reflected in their better battle stats as they sit at #10 fighters. Would expect them to rise of the rankings in the coming weeks and cause The Elite Demons some issues in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15279

Decent top 12.
But you cannot miss that Fiasco is bullying NoName with the recent city takes.
I will return to simming now ;)

I would say that’s a fair point however they are heavily reliant upon a few players who have risen so quickly due to a large amount of gold usage. Once other players from NoName catch up (or at least get a few cities under their belt) I think it’ll even out slightly. Nutz & co definitely appear to be a thorn in their side though.

jameslongst

Strategos
And get your facts straight too, having to lie to attempt to prove a point is fairly childish. But this is grepo after all

Oh right the infamous "liar liar pants on fire" defense. Well played sir!

Go hang your head in shame Ranga, and well you should. Shame on you troll.

You thought no one was watching, but I see your works. You profess love for the game, but you seek to undermine it with every breath you take.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh right the infamous "liar liar pants on fire" defense. Well played sir!

Go hang your head in shame Ranga, and well you should. Shame on you troll.

You thought no one was watching, but I see your works. You profess love for the game, but you seek to undermine it with every breath you take.

See? Full of hate. Think you need a grepo break