Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

1saaa

Strategos
See? Full of hate. Think you need a grepo break

James, don't let Ranga1 bait you. Otherwise your just going to make yourself look foolish.

Ranga1, your not even on this server and your having a shouting match with someone on the Perae forums (just saying). If James is a lier then there is no chance he is going to admit it right? So why waste your time in a fruitless argument?

Ranga1

Strategos
James, don't let Ranga1 bait you. Otherwise your just going to make yourself look foolish.

Ranga1, your not even on this server and your having a shouting match with someone on the Perae forums (just saying). If James is a lier then there is no chance he is going to admit it right? So why waste your time in a fruitless argument?
Yes ranga1 is not on this server, well done. The world needs to know sir James and his irrational views cant be trusted. Im a freedom fighter you see.

DeletedUser29333

I would say that’s a fair point however they are heavily reliant upon a few players who have risen so quickly due to a large amount of gold usage. Once other players from NoName catch up (or at least get a few cities under their belt) I think it’ll even out slightly. Nutz & co definitely appear to be a thorn in their side though.
definitely gold players like nutz and boltz will end game in couple weeks , what ever , no name dont give a f@@k , we lost some cities , but who cares :)game just started

DeletedUser36697

Yes ranga1 is not on this server, well done. The world needs to know sir James and his irrational views cant be trusted. Im a freedom fighter you see.

Freedom fighter sounds like you are from the world of "Invitica" and your flavour of the month is @James..
you are either copying someone else's playbook or you are that person with a different account either way its BS
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser54965

House of Pain vs Hug This

kinda one sided im just too good... free cities ;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Ouch, I've never been hated on so much before, especially for not doing anything to deserve it. Well, I think not, I'm sure I got h8orz out there.

As for us leaving, um yes. I've made it clear we're waiting for a faster revolt since speed 1 is not a competitive scene. Smaller servers with less premades and a much much longer commitment. So yes, us filthy folders will be leaving, but I don't think Hug This is, and we'll you don't get double size of rank 2 without spending any money, do ya?

DeletedUser54038

@NutsNBoltz

Your Pal, *Itsbeenawhile* (in-game), from my eyes also spends, maybe 5$ here and there on Grepolis too! How about you go ask him for some advice?

Good day!

~War

Raydium88

Strategos
We're just too busy hugging the server to waste our breath here..... oh wait.

With that said, a new top 12 would be nice... *says he who can't be bothered to do one himself

DeletedUser52173

Agreed. I haven't played for 7 years but I remember the externals being a lot more fun than this .......
I'm sure once thing's start to heat up we'll see some activity and participation here.I do however agree that years ago there were far more posts.Here's hoping more are around in the coming weeks.

Its always fun to have a healthy external forum buzzing with content.

I.K.M

DeletedUser52308

A Quick TOP 12
Hug This: Based in ocean 54 mostly. Nothing much to say about this group as they have secured 54 and have double the points of the #2 ranked alliance. Maybe if WARGASM/Phoenix and Reapers Rage form a coalition they could give Hug This a decent time, otherwise the outcome it pretty CLEAR. SWIM

True Fear: Based mostly in ocean 45. They're #2 in their ocean if they want O45 for themselves, they'll have to take out Alecta Nemesis wich will not be a piece of cake. I can smell blood already in this ocean. SWIM unless Alecta decides to go fully at them. FLOAT

sit down and shut up: Based mostly in ocean 44. #1 in their ocean. They have The Elite Demons north of them so clashes will occur and the victor will have O44. SWIM/FLOAT

Alecta Nemesis: Based mostly in ocean 45. They're #1 in their ocean if they want O45 for themselves, they'll have to take out True Fear wich will not be a piece of cake. I can smell blood already in this ocean. SWIM unless TF decides to go fully at them. FLOAT

NONAME: Based mostly on ocean 55. Seems like they were having a hard time against Fiasco but are now recovering. #1 in their ocean so they are here to stay. The growing True Hug cities in O55 should be alarming if you want to keep O55 to yourselves. SWIM/FLOAT

True Hug: No Information availble.

The Elite Demons: Based in O44. #2 in their ocean but that could change real soon if SDASU decides to move north and Cardinal Sin South. Let me grab a SANDWICH real quick. FLOAT

Order and Chaos: Based mostly in 45/44. #4 in their main ocean (45) i'm sorry fellas but I don't see no light for you guys. SINK

Cardinal Sin: Based in O44. they're safe for now as they are to the North but will find The Elite Demons at their doorstep soon enough. SWIM

Black Phoenix: Based in O45. #3 in their ocean. They are not getting harassed for the moment so it's a FLOAT

ps, first time so no Hard Feelings boys/gals

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I'm a bit confused on your noname write up, since we're more than aware that NoName is packed with the truehugs. So why would they be afraid of their Ally blistering their north border?

1saaa

Strategos
A Quick TOP 12
Hug This: Based in ocean 54 mostly. Nothing much to say about this group as they have secured 54 and have double the points of the #2 ranked alliance. Maybe if WARGASM/Phoenix and Reapers Rage form a coalition they could give Hug This a decent time, otherwise the outcome it pretty CLEAR. SWIM

True Fear: Based mostly in ocean 45. They're #2 in their ocean if they want O45 for themselves, they'll have to take out Alecta Nemesis wich will not be a piece of cake. I can smell blood already in this ocean. SWIM unless Alecta decides to go fully at them. FLOAT

sit down and shut up: Based mostly in ocean 44. #1 in their ocean. They have The Elite Demons north of them so clashes will occur and the victor will have O44. SWIM/FLOAT

Alecta Nemesis: Based mostly in ocean 45. They're #1 in their ocean if they want O45 for themselves, they'll have to take out True Fear wich will not be a piece of cake. I can smell blood already in this ocean. SWIM unless TF decides to go fully at them. FLOAT

NONAME: Based mostly on ocean 55. Seems like they were having a hard time against Fiasco but are now recovering. #1 in their ocean so they are here to stay. The growing True Hug cities in O55 should be alarming if you want to keep O55 to yourselves. SWIM/FLOAT

True Hug: No Information availble.

The Elite Demons: Based in O44. #2 in their ocean but that could change real soon if SDASU decides to move north and Cardinal Sin South. Let me grab a SANDWICH real quick. FLOAT

Order and Chaos: Based mostly in 45/44. #4 in their main ocean (45) i'm sorry fellas but I don't see no light for you guys. SINK

Cardinal Sin: Based in O44. they're safe for now as they are to the North but will find The Elite Demons at their doorstep soon enough. SWIM

Black Phoenix: Based in O45. #3 in their ocean. They are not getting harassed for the moment so it's a FLOAT

ps, first time so no Hard Feelings boys/gals

No love for 11 and 12?

nice top 10 btw

Last edited: