Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56292

1 Hug This - Swim
They look like they will swim for now, but they also will be the most impacted should another GFC occur which would make things very interesting.

2 Sit down and shut up - Sink
Teams that have more than three words in the alliance name never win.

3 True Fear - Sink

Appear to be working with NONAME for the time being and seem to know when our players are inactive before we do. But, they actively pursue players from alliances they consider "food" which makes me think they aren't too confident about facing Hug etc.

4 Alecta Nemesis - Swim
Well positioned and seem to have a good playing group. I initially suspected they were an MRA but looks like I was wrong and should swim into the foreseeable future.

5 NONAME - Sink please
I hate all caps.

6 The Elite Demons - Sink
Has elite in their name, enough said really.

7 Black Phoenix - Float
Float for the time being, seem to have a few decent players with the only real threat being SDASU

8 WARGASM - Sink
All caps alliance name that has surfaced on many worlds and never done well so don't expect the hoodoo to break here.

9 MAD DOGS - Sink
See 8

10 Order and Chaos - Michael Phelps
We are going to swim so fast we'll break records. You heard it here first.

11 Winged Torment - Meh

12 Reapers Rage - Meh

Everyone else - Meh

DeletedUser39822

3 True Fear - Sink

Appear to be working with NONAME for the time being and seem to know when our players are inactive before we do. But, they actively pursue players from alliances they consider "food" which makes me think they aren't too confident about facing Hug etc.

I always like the players that use the top 12 as a crutch to try and shame your attackers into leaving you alone.......lol

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Lol, O&C phelpsing it? Noooooo. More like Titanic . I also hate all caps alliance names. But I like the joke top 12. Unless it wasn't a joke. In which case..... Ummmmm.

And who's fiasco? Fiasco what? Who? Not on the top 12 so must not be good.

DeletedUser56292

I always like the players that use the top 12 as a crutch to try and shame your attackers into leaving you alone.......lol

Ouch that hurts. In all seriousness, do you really think that was a serious top 12?

Though this is perfect, people have posted

1saaa

Strategos
Ouch that hurts. In all seriousness, do you really think that was a serious top 12?

Though this is perfect, people have posted

its because you went out of your way to provoke people :)

people always type faster when they are being criticized :)

no one cares for a top 12 with genuine effort put into it with decent analysing...

DeletedUser56208

revolt is not my thing, just here simming a bit
but even i can look at 70+ in NONAME and only see a few worthy players and then look at Fiasco and know that nuts, while, and pyruvate are killers
throw in truth and hawk and i'd take those 5 over all of NONAME
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Rachel.L

Phrourach
LOL, @Maggic Md, I hope you aren't as naive as peltast indicates. Nuts was playing before gold was a thing in the game. He has mad skills. Just because you use gold doesn't mean you HAVE to use it. Spies have also always been a part of this game. MMs, the externals, alliance pages, and (sometimes even) alliance forums are full of propaganda. You can't believe everything you read.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
When you place spies in enemy alliance and you use a lot of gold , is easy take 5 cities in a day

@NutsNBoltz :"We're also accepting applications for spies. I've always treated them very well, and of course when wars come to a close, your protection is guaranteed."

I'm right ?

uh yes, you would be correct. Have you forgotten how/what a spy is?

spy
/spī/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

I'm an advocate of the people, Nuts is my name, education is my game. But seriously, protection is guaranteed and of course if you're looking to learn to play, my team and I are more than happy to teach. This isn't a joke either, we want active, motivated players. But have fun colonizing o55, that has GOT to be a blast...

DeletedUser56208

uh yes, you would be correct. Have you forgotten how/what a spy is?

spy
/spī/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

I'm an advocate of the people, Nuts is my name, education is my game. But seriously, protection is guaranteed and of course if you're looking to learn to play, my team and I are more than happy to teach. This isn't a joke either, we want active, motivated players. But have fun colonizing o55, that has GOT to be a blast...

He is right you know. He knows what the people want.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

When you place spies in enemy alliance and you use a lot of gold , is easy take 5 cities in a day

@NutsNBoltz :"We're also accepting applications for spies. I've always treated them very well, and of course when wars come to a close, your protection is guaranteed."

I'm right ?

Join the darkside, we have cookies.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser56295

He is right you know. He knows what the people want.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

Join the darkside, we have cookies.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

@LostTruth I'm wrong or you losted 2 towns recently :eek: ?
An Alliance ranked #13 in a Domination server , have not many options, just a merge with a big one or spread the world with fake propaganda for try to recruit new players.
I don't see a solid plan behind you, just a lot of talks.
Good luck to everyone:rolleyes::p

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
@LostTruth I'm wrong or you losted 2 towns recently :eek: ?
An Alliance ranked #13 in a Domination server , have not many options, just a merge with a big one or spread the world with fake propaganda for try to recruit new players.
I don't see a solid plan behind you, just a lot of talks.
Good luck to everyone:rolleyes::p

Allow my to explain something to the pea lodged between your ears. Lost is a new revolt player, and new to the fiaso family. firstly, and learned a but about revolt and how it works. He lost one city, an has been making preparations to move closer to our main force. It was admirable enough for him to fight with us given the circumstances, but we all learned from it.

Second, you go on point rankings? oh my dear boy, do you think the propaganda didn't work? You think your players are happy there? you think the pot isn't stirred? oh I see your forums. I know where you're colonizing, I know where the LTS is, I know what islands are being given up, and which will get support. I know Sit down and shut up is stacking you guys, or mainly your coward of a leader Amnesia. Who blocks me before we even got a chance to chat. But I am sure she will show up here or send one of her cronies to tell me I'm a golding coward of a liar.

Keep building DLU for us, we need the bp.

Keep colonizing for us, we will take the fully built cities

Keep running until you're outside the domination zone.

This isn't speed 1 anymore, you have veterans from worlds people actually want to play on at your doorstep. Hug this to the north, Fiasco, to your west, Winged Torment to your south. It's just a matter of time really. I know your core players won't break, and that's admirable. But to think the new blood is happy is insane.