Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser48784

If you can't go on holiday without your alliance going pop then maybe you're not doing a very good job as founders in the first place.
Maybe you need to ask why it took 3 merges and your alliance couldn't do better than what, take 4 cities in a day from a group of players that never played together before. How many did hugs take of you guys in 24 hrs. Great premade alliance you got there in TF.

jameslongst

Strategos
Not gonna lie, if james got you guys to disband through talking. He's dangerous.

OMG did I just read that right and this coming from someone who has called himself "Uncle James" for god knows how long.

Pot calling Kettle springs to mind once again.

I'm sorry I cant understand you. I don't speak coward.

Maybe you need to ask why it took 3 merges and your alliance couldn't do better than what, take 4 cities in a day from a group of players that never played together before. How many did hugs take of you guys in 24 hrs. Great premade alliance you got there in TF.

The man himself. Well...bye then. Enjoy the rest of your VM.

1saaa

Strategos
I intend too. Enjoy getting your *** handed to you by Hugs, losing another world and ghosting, probably in that order as well.
I'm not sure if your post was directed at me or James but i think it is fairly certain that i may but my *** handed to me by hugs but i do not intend to ghost. perhaps a few days ago i was tempted but i am here till the last :D

DeletedUser52215

Nice job James and co
Sounds like a lot of fun, well played.

DeletedUser56333

Its ironic that James is calling someone a coward while merging with every alliance under the sun lol. Scared to face Hugs alone?

jameslongst

Strategos
Its ironic that James is calling someone a coward while merging with every alliance under the sun lol. Scared to face Hugs alone?

If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?
-Confucius

DeletedUser56266

inspirational-quotes_o_1008056.jpg

DeletedUser52274

I'm sorry I cant understand you. I don't speak coward.

Really are you sure about that, but you certainly speak something else though that nobody understands.

You may as well teach your posterior to talk as there appears to be a smelly brown substance dribbling out your mouth as always.

jameslongst

Strategos
Really are you sure about that, but you certainly speak something else though that nobody understands.

You may as well teach your posterior to talk as there appears to be a smelly brown substance dribbling out your mouth as always.

Coward. You showed your true stripes on the field.

Bye again see you in another two years, coward.

jameslongst

Strategos

Sorry I didn't watch this...I didn't want to catch any malware.

You're right tho, I am a lot like Jordan when I come back wearing the 4-5, it ain't to play games with you. It's to aim at you, probably maim you.

Thats Jay Z babies. Thanks for playing!

Try not to take yourselves too seriously from now on, it might make the game a lot more fun.

1saaa

Strategos
I am so fed up of these arguments.

All of you act like idiots!

Thizzle and others from the hug this crowd: reading through this again it seems like your definition of hugging seems to be any pact, nap or merger whatsoever. I find this viewpoint extreme and it does not allow for special cases. For example. Nobody knew that nuts was going to leave (to my knowledge). So when he does go who do fiasco put their trust in? James. Wether this is because of ex-tf players possibly having some influence in fiasco or because hugs policy of seemingly no alliances whatsoever I don't know but the fact of the matter is that it happened.

James. Please stop accusing other players of extensive coining Jan a game where that is a reality. I have already made a post about other reasons why hugs are so effective at attacking. But, by lashing out in the way you have against hugs all you do is give hugs the high ground in any debate. This means that even if your point is valid and presents new insight to this 'discussion' hugs will tear it apart using your previous posts against you.

I mean seriously! I have lost track of what the hell is going on in this thread. I respect both Thizzle and James. Both of you are solid leaders in your own right but I think it's time I point out a few purely opinionated gripes with both your teams.

DISCLAIMER: the following two paragraphs may trigger you and they are purely opinions combined with a little bit of guess work. Their is little to no evidence in either post to assert my opinions and the chances are I could be completely wrong. But, I will ask that if you do disagree with me please do so in a respectful manner.

True fear. I believe a remember a PM I exchanged with a true fear leader (can't remember who) and this leader said something along the lines of true fear was an alliance founded for people who liked grepolis but also had life's. This statement also seemed to suggest (and please correct me if I'm wrong here) that true fear appreciated that other people have RL. I feel like in a sense true fear has undid that precept by occasionally making players life's hell. Granted I have no doubt that other teams are equally as guilty but still... Secondly true fear (from what I have heard in my relatively short time in the grepolis community). Has always made a point of fighting alone and rarely if ever packing/ merging. This seems to have changed a bit in this sever. In other words it seems to me as if some principles that true fear has been founded on are slowly being undone. This is never good for an alliance in my opinion.

Now onto hug this. I feel like in a sense joining this server was definitely done to win it. But, notice the choice of server... It's a slow server (instantly lowering the chance of hungers) with only a few decent pre-made alliances. I feel like joining this sever may have been a deliberate choice so that the leaders of hug this could fuel their own ego's (well their go all my cities). Now before you hate on me hear my case. I am not saying that the pure point of joining this server was to fuel the egos of HT and its players. I think their is a genuine desire for them to have fun. But, I also think that leaders like Thizzle (someone who from what I can tell is very respected in the grepolis community) want to prove that they can win a server without hugging. It's like beating their chests and fighting five primary school kids as an adult. Of course your going to win. Their is simply no alliance in this server that can take hug this on and they know it. I feel like that in a sense hug this are sweeping this server just to prove that they are a well oiled grepolis machine. We know that. This entire server knows that. But, if you truly want to prove that why don't you go across to a faster server with a chance of hugging and give those bloody huggers and actual fight?! That woul prove better than anything else that your alliance is skilled and worthy of respect.

Anyway I am tired and the chances are I could have misread the entire situation, completely got something wrong in my rant about either true fear or hug this or just messed up my points by not hitting home enough on what I needed to say.

This was a very long rant but I would like to ask that all those who do want to reply take part in a constructive conversation about the post via PM or on this thread. I am always open to a good chat :D

But what do I know? I'm just wa MAD DOG who has only spent about six months in the wider Grepolis community?