Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser29314

Anyone feel like a top 12 ?
It's boring in here .. too quite :(

1saaa

Strategos
Goodbye nightmares.

Sad to see another team lose its best players to a top team.

guess Hug This better add another alliance to True Fear's merger lists...

See's who nightmares players joins: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

jameslongst

Strategos
Goodbye nightmares.

Sad to see another team lose its best players to a top team.

guess Hug This better add another alliance to True Fear's merger lists...

See's who nightmares players joins: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Why does this have anything to do with TF? The elite wunderkids are the ones merging.

1saaa

Strategos
Why does this have anything to do with TF? The elite wunderkids are the ones merging.
My previous post was poorly written. i was referencing how if you see nightmares players leaving you would expect them to join True Fear (considering how TF has operated in this server) but the fact that they join hugs instead is surprising.

1saaa

Strategos
Why is it surprising that 3 players join HT ?

Alright so this is the same reply i gave a hug this player who asked a similar thing. my previous two posts weren't very good at explaining my logic:

What i should have mentioned is how nightmares were not collapsing so IMO it is a bit cheeky to just steal their players.

i should have also mentioned how if True Fear had taken in the same number of players (from another team like hounds or mercs) i think that SOME Hug This players/ leaders would have tried to spin it as another merger when in reality as you said its just recruiting a few a players.

I am not saying its wrong to recruit players i am saying that it is a bit cheeky to nick other teams players. especially when that team does not seem to be collapsing. But, now that i think through it again it is probably more surprising that the players would join in the first place (or at least from my very closed off and probably wrong perspective).

DeletedUser21560

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. We didnt steal any players. NoE is fighting 4 alliances at one time - And in the process, they are moving to the rim to survive. All we did was offer them to stay in the core. Those 3 players we "stole" are the leaders of the alliance and those who wish to stay and fight rather than relocate into oceans that have no say towards domination.

We have taken in about 7-8 players this server - TF have taken in 7 FULL alliances. There is a biiig difference. I hope you can spot it

1saaa

Strategos
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. We didnt steal any players. NoE is fighting 4 alliances at one time - And in the process, they are moving to the rim to survive. All we did was offer them to stay in the core. Those 3 players we "stole" are the leaders of the alliance and those who wish to stay and fight rather than relocate into oceans that have no say towards domination.

We have taken in about 7-8 players this server - TF have taken in 7 FULL alliances. There is a biiig difference. I hope you can spot it
you are completely right with the first part :D i miss read the situation here and did not explain my logic clearly enough.

my apologies to @Stannis-Storm and the other ex-nightmares players if i offended you.

DeletedUser55753

is there like a maximum on how many battle points a person can have? (not that i'd ever get there)

DeletedUser56420

Hi everyone. Been a long time since I was here. 4 years I think. Had to make a new account as the old 1 expired, lol.

I’m not sure where to post at but, I just started in this server last week and need a decent alliance to run with. I’m in ocean 35 and able to colonize a new city in order to be closer to the new gang.

Last I played was on Athens US26. A few things are coming back to me but would love to get with a group to help bring me back up to speed.

DeletedUser54067

Well, just to the north of you in 34, we have Hell Hounds. I'd like to say we are great with noobs, and as we are still in our core-building phase, we could use anyone who doesn't look down on colonizing cities.

DeletedUser56420

I’m game for that. Just glad to be back into the game and looking forward to helping out.

DeletedUser54407

Can someone explain why certain players from Hug This complain that True Fear doesn't attack them enough and then, when a player half their points sneaks a revolt, panics and revolt cancels?

I'm not saying that revolt cancelling is bad - it's a legitimate tactic - but don't expect True Fear to blindly feed you DBP. Either complain and defend, or pipe down and continue revolt cancelling.

DeletedUser21560

Can someone explain why certain players from Hug This complain that True Fear doesn't attack them enough and then, when a player half their points sneaks a revolt, panics and revolt cancels?

I'm not saying that revolt cancelling is bad - it's a legitimate tactic - but don't expect True Fear to blindly feed you DBP. Either complain and defend, or pipe down and continue revolt cancelling.

Say what. You have about 2 pages full of revolts, why wouldnt we revolt cancel a few ? Sneaking revolts? You ran a full blown OP on us. You can hardly call that sneaking in a revolt.

RCs have nothing to do with panic, we are just good with managing our def, something your team could learn something from. Im excited to see how many cities you Will get this OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38766

Bwhaha you are funny :D...what you really think there´s RCs because of the panics? Somehow y´all still have feeded DBP blindly or im not sure why i have got so good ratios with minimum losses? hmm:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4952

I think you already explained it yourself?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser56333

1) By the looks of it, its working phenomenally.

2) If its a legitimate tactic, why are you mad? Its not like you guys don't do it.