Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser52274

Can someone explain why certain players from Hug This complain that True Fear doesn't attack them enough and then, when a player half their points sneaks a revolt, panics and revolt cancels?

I'm not saying that revolt cancelling is bad - it's a legitimate tactic - but don't expect True Fear to blindly feed you DBP. Either complain and defend, or pipe down and continue revolt cancelling.

If as you say (and you are right to have your opinion) that RC is some how panicking, instead of good house keeping and man management.

Then I wonder what you call running around like headless chickens or doing an impression of an ostrich sticking it's head in sand when Hug This attack you and you have multiple pages of revolts.

Just curious to know.

DeletedUser55753

have a feeling im gonna look silly for asking this (not that i care) but whats revolt cancelling?

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Don't know who made up the term, it's the dumbest term ever... means having a friend revolt it and take it before the enemy so they can't. I can't stand the term...love the practice... I like to wait until they've spent a bunch of time lining up clearing attacks, and then poof! New owner, no bp.

Raydium88

Strategos
I can't stand the term...love the practice...

I still have hopes lol... "Cycling" is pretty cool, but you can't make it into an acronym
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

1saaa

Strategos
Well then whoever made the term needs to get better at making terms ;)

i most certainly did not have to PM slippery cuttlefish so i know what on earth anyone is talking about ;)

Rachel.L

Phrourach
how about: ha ha beat you in, who'll try next, oh please, someone, let's do this again, someone, anyone
you can make an acronym out of that, ray

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Can someone explain why certain players from Hug This complain that True Fear doesn't attack them enough and then, when a player half their points sneaks a revolt, panics and revolt cancels?

I'm not saying that revolt cancelling is bad - it's a legitimate tactic - but don't expect True Fear to blindly feed you DBP. Either complain and defend, or pipe down and continue revolt cancelling.

Speaking of tactics, I found it interesting that a certain TF founder spent the entire day spam-attacking and canceling everyone who the rest of the TF players were sending real attacks at... and by spam-attacking, I mean 20 attacks instantly in a row... then canceling all but 1 or 2. All. Day. Long. Jumping from player to player.

None of us cried about it, we just ignored him and went about our days. To each his own I guess... but if we want to talk about questionable tactics I think that one might be first on the list. Most of us play grep to have fun, not to be harassed by someone with no intent to actually attack.

So our leader masterminds defense tactics. TF's leader masterminds harassment tactics. I think I'm happy with my choice of teams. :)

jameslongst

Strategos
If as you say (and you are right to have your opinion) that RC is some how panicking, instead of good house keeping and man management.

Then I wonder what you call running around like headless chickens or doing an impression of an ostrich sticking it's head in sand when Hug This attack you and you have multiple pages of revolts.

Just curious to know.

You said man management. My god you are a tool.

Hugs I think what they are trying to say is you fight like seven year old girls at a sleepover and its embarrassing. Continue to juggle like clowns, and we will continue to burn your cities. Good trade for me.

DeletedUser52274

You said man management. My god you are a tool.

Hugs I think what they are trying to say is you fight like seven year old girls at a sleepover and its embarrassing. Continue to juggle like clowns, and we will continue to burn your cities. Good trade for me.

Well if I am what you say I am, what does that make you then..............a massive one ?

So if Hug's are fighting like seven year old girls at a sleepover like you claim (which is a worrying thought that you know what that is like), what are True Fear fighting like...............someone who's drowning and trying to cling onto anything to save themselves. Apart from your ex SU&SD players who actually took the fight to Hugs.

jameslongst

Strategos
Well if I am what you say I am, what does that make you then..............a massive one ?

So if Hug's are fighting like seven year old girls at a sleepover like you claim (which is a worrying thought that you know what that is like), what are True Fear fighting like...............someone who's drowning and trying to cling onto anything to save themselves. Apart from your ex SU&SD players who actually took the fight to Hugs.
Sounds like we found a real Klingon here captain lmao. You living vicariously thru other teams I'm whipping now lurks?

If you arent playing piss off. Seen you slither thru too many servers now.

DeletedUser52274

Sounds like we found a real Klingon here captain lmao. You living vicariously thru other teams I'm whipping now lurks?

James you never cease to amaze I will give you that.

Out of the 5 replies to Slip's post you pick on me. Which is ok cause if you are picking on me then you are leaving other people alone, but it is slightly stalkerish.

I'll just file your preposterous and deluded claims where they belong in file 13.

However slither thru too many servers now is that the same as you going West and ghosting on most of the servers you have played on.

You really need to move on and Go West to ghost as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56348

Just fyi, feel free to call me Slip... no need to type my full name unless you're angry at me!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

FYI.... SC posted to cheer ME up lol.... so don't pick on him, you can troll me instead if you want, I hardly ever come on here anyway....
And the reason? Because we were looking forward to a GREAT FIGHT, cos win or lose, its the battle, and how both sides play, that's important right? And a number of us were very disappointed that when the tables were turned, and we finally fought back, it appeared no one from Hug This was interested in actively defending (at least the cities I attacked, all my nukes hit air...)..... which is a real shame.....

Am not here to comment on the tactics, just like gold use, each to their own.... am here to play the game, fight, and have fun.... so here's to a decent battle next time when we go on the offensive :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56333

You ignored @OutOfCharacters ' point about you spamming and cancelling attacks @jameslongst. While everyone else was doing work, you - the "founder", did nothing but spam.

DeletedUser54067

Love the activity, but since my Top 12 mostly focuses on aspects like Growth(things haven't changed much growth/ranking wise), i was wondering if anyone preferably not another Hound, could do a top 12? Would love to see insights from other perspectives. It's a big world out there but it seems like only Hugs and Hounds as well as a few TF players ever comment. I know their is much more out there like NONAME, Mercs, Crusaders, NOE, IA, AC etc.