Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser21560

Hes just trying to get noticed. Think of a little puppy that keeps bumping into you legs for attention. If you Think of IT like that, its actually quite cute.

Forreal tho, this is what i mean when i say TF has sold out. I remember back in the days when RX had to quit due to harrasment in form of spam attacks and other crap. Now the TF founder applies the same tactics. Shameless

And i feel your pain, he does the same to me from time to time

DeletedUser56333

Hes just trying to get noticed. Think of a little puppy that keeps bumping into you legs for attention. If you Think of IT like that, its actually quite cute.

Forreal tho, this is what i mean when i say TF has sold out. I remember back in the days when RX had to quit due to harrasment in form of spam attacks and other crap. Now the TF founder applies the same tactics. Shameless

And i feel your pain, he does the same to me from time to time

Routinely happens to me as well

DeletedUser55753

Days ago I decided I was done reading these as everyone is simply ridiculous and I just want to play grep. BUT, as a courtesy to the rest of the server, I decided to post this MM I just sent to the True Fear/PB alliances as a reflection of one of the things I see wrong with the game at this moment. Copied below.

Title: Food For Thought

Not sure if he's done yet, he sure doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon, but if you guys are looking for some true gameplay fun by actually warring on this server, this is not what I'd consider respectable behavior. It's what he did through your last OP... and what I guess we can expect going forward. All these spam attacks, and more not captured here, were launched within the last 20 minutes or so.

If you want a real war, consider asking your leader to play the game as it's meant to be played.

--From OOC, someone who respects a real fight and a real enemy

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-14-33-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-15-35-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-16-37-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-19-38-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-23-04-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-23-19-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-24-46-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-32-39-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-39-39-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12-46-26-PM.png
yeah you've got the right idea, i said reading these arguments was hilarious and entertaining and they still are but to much can become tiring. i think i too will stop reading the forums for a while and just play some good ol grep (fyi OOC, i am simply agreeing with you, i am not trying to prove anything because of that little conversation we had yesterday)

DeletedUser54067

My Top 12-

Authentic from the Rim

1. Hug This- 10.7 million points. 2 million, 23% Growth.
Their growing as strong as ever and, in terms of points and percent growth they lead the world. Not to mention, they have solidified their hold on the two core oceans they control with several of the secondary alliances in those ocean being pushed back. Although things are looking brighter in the world without Hugs, The Global South has a new player which has made the world a bit more balanced; Hug This is still firmly at the top and in fact expanding their lead on the other front-runners. Still controlling the northern center of the world i.e 44/54.
SWIM

2. True Fear/Phoenix Blade- 9.2 million points.1.3 million, 17% Growth.
These guys are putting solid growth numbers even though they have already lost over 100 cities to HT. I know this is said on every world but the tenacity of True Fear is something that still amazes me every world their in. It's rare an allaicne down over 100 cities still exists let alone is growing. With their core based in 45 and their brother alliance controlling the outer regions of 45 as well as 35, their future seems secure. They also seem to have good relations with both NONAME and Mercenaries.
SWIM

3. NONAME- 5.2 million points. 900k, 21% Growth.
These guys are the quiet ones, I guess their alliance name makes sense. They make zero noise in game or on the forums, but are growing steadily, and while their pure numbers don't look that good compared to others, their growth rate is almost as much as Hug This. They still control northern 55. It seems their strategy is to go island by island and take cities especially from Nightmares of Elysium and specifically UsoppdDaGod, as a fellow One Piece fan with Usopp also as one of my favorite characters I wish him luck. Back to NONAME I imagine that they will eventually start to move on Nightmares cities in 54 and that is when Hug This could start to have a problem with their growth.
SWIM

4. Mercenaries- 4.9 million points. 1.7 million, 53% Growth.
These guys are the standout alliance of this edition of Authentic from the rim. With 53% growth, they are now nearly the size of NONAME and their strategically in the best position for future growth. With the only two alliances bigger than them being friendly for obvious reasons. They also have flanking them the three of the smallest competitive alliances in Alpha Centauri, Infinite Army and Nightmares of Elysium. They will likely fly past NONAME in growth albeit their main issue is what to do for BP now. They can start to densify as their core is stretches across 5 oceans with players in NE 44, South 55 (being their core is in SW 55), SE 45, Southern 65 and 56. They can easily spread into 46 which is likely their next move to fight and takeout Alpha Centauri. They also seem to be supporting the fight against Hug This through LTS in True Fear cities. Not to mention cleaning up the rest of Infinite Army in 55 as well as a possible move against Nightmares in 65 and even points further north. I can imagine these guys moving into third in the next couple of weeks and in months if they play their cards right they can easily be the number one alliance with all the territory they immediately control and can control in the future.
SUPER SWIM

5. Hell Hounds- 2.9 million points. 300k, 12% Growth.
My Alliance, no comment.

6. Nightmares of Elysium- 2.1 million points. -400k, -16% Growth.
These guys aren't going to completely sink, they might, actually will get completely cleared out of 55 and possibly 65 as well but who if anyone is going to come after them in 64? as well as their cities in mideast 54. Hug This is likely in some sort of NAP with them seeing as their leaders left the alliance but still seem to care about the alliance he left, as he didn't immediately start taking cities from them.
FLOAT

7. Crusaders- 2.0 million points. 500k, 33% Growth.
These guys are likely the Northern Mercenaries, but their Crusaders so their goals have a Religious tint to it rather than a Mercantile one. They are currently fighting Old Guard/Young Guard who have not only lost 10 cities to their 1 since I last reported on this war but has lost several players to the enemy. If these guys win the war with the Old Guard/Young Guard they will almost certainly be a top 5 alliance like I predicted. Their main problem is that Hug This is growing in their part of ocean 54, which can only lead to a negative outcome, in the long run, unlike Mercenaries they don't have that seperation from the competition and things can quickly head south.
SWIM

8. Old Guard- 1.5 million points. 200k, 15% Growth.
These guys are the rim's alliance, rim's alliance. Low average points, tons of players, and what would have been rapid growth if they hadn't lost some players to the competition. I doubt they will collapse completely seeing the size and player base of this alliance but if Crusaders continue to hit these guys their age will quickly start to show. For now they won't collapse without internal issues but they are in serious danger of stagnating in the far north.
FLOAT

9. Alpha Centauri- 1.4 million points. 300k, 27% Growth.
These guys are hanging out in 46, and growing fast on top of that. also they are in land that is integral to the Global South coalition, True Fear would like to secure the rim around them and if Mercenaries move in as soon as Hug This falters and the coalition isn't needed anymore this is almost 100% a battleground. Phoenix Blade likely for the reason above covets this land, and Mercenaries judging from their rim-wrecking history 100% covets this land as well. For these guys to survive in the long term I will need to see something special from them whether in the diplomacy front or growth front is to be seen. Till then they'll need to continue high growth.

FLOAT

10. Infinite Army- 1 million points. -1.1 million points. -53% Growth.
Nightmares, NONAME and Mercenaries all want a piece of the pie. Their doomed that simple.

SINK

DeletedUser48696

Glad to see someone providing some decent input into this thread. Nice and detailed

Interesting dynamic opening up in the south. Mercs may be the alliance that tips the balance against Hugs if a large coalition is formed down there. Plenty of food available in Infinite Army and Alpha Centauri to maintain the growth. Not to mention the presence of Phoenix Blade. Will be interesting to see what Noname do. Interesting times ahead!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54067

This isn't a Top 12 per say, just an update in growth statistics for all alliances. Won't do a Top 12 till things start to drastically change among current players.

Authentic from the Rim

1. Hug This- 12.0 million points. 1.3 million, 12% Growth.

2. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri- 10.8 million points.1.6 million, 17% Growth.
Added Golden Horn because unless they are a coalition, it only makes sense that he is just a TF player "marauding" as a Merc. (See what I did there). Hence he will soon be back.

3. NONAME- 5.3 million points. 100k, 2% Growth.

4. Mercenaries- 5.6 million points. 700k, 14% Growth.
Took out Golden Horn because of reasons above,

5. Hell Hounds- 3.5 million points. 600k, 21% Growth.

6. Nightmares of Elysium- 2.4 million points. 300k, 14% Growth.

7. Crusaders- 2.4 million points. 400k, 20% Growth.

8. Old Guard- 1.8 million points. 300k, 20% Growth.

I didn't do anyone past the top 8 because at this point AC and IA are being cleaned up in the south and aren't growing.

1saaa

Strategos
This isn't a Top 12 per say, just an update in growth statistics for all alliances. Won't do a Top 12 till things start to drastically change among current players.

Authentic from the Rim

1. Hug This- 12.0 million points. 1.3 million, 12% Growth.

2. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri- 10.8 million points.1.6 million, 17% Growth.
Added Golden Horn because unless they are a coalition, it only makes sense that he is just a TF player "marauding" as a Merc. (See what I did there). Hence he will soon be back.

3. NONAME- 5.3 million points. 100k, 2% Growth.

4. Mercenaries- 5.6 million points. 700k, 14% Growth.
Took out Golden Horn because of reasons above,

5. Hell Hounds- 3.5 million points. 600k, 21% Growth.

6. Nightmares of Elysium- 2.4 million points. 300k, 14% Growth.

7. Crusaders- 2.4 million points. 400k, 20% Growth.

8. Old Guard- 1.8 million points. 300k, 20% Growth.

I didn't do anyone past the top 8 because at this point AC and IA are being cleaned up in the south and aren't growing.
How are you getting growth rates?

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Nice post. Would be curious to see player count and city count changes as well for each alliance. E.G. is growth due to added players, building cities, adding cities, or some combo of each. Probably hard to do with all the tools down, but one can dream...

...and I like “what you did there” :D

DeletedUser56379

Growth rates are probably calculated off of point values from before vs. point values now. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to accurately show who took what cities with the external tools down. The only information I can proudly report is that Hugs lost a single city to HH this week, and we've never been more ecstatic about taking a city xD

But other than that, we'd have to get individual reports from the different alliances if we wanted solid information :/

1saaa

Strategos
Growth rates are probably calculated off of point values from before vs. point values now. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to accurately show who took what cities with the external tools down. The only information I can proudly report is that Hugs lost a single city to HH this week, and we've never been more ecstatic about taking a city xD

But other than that, we'd have to get individual reports from the different alliances if we wanted solid information :/
Was that why Kota well ummmmmm. If your on HH council you know what I'm talking about. Or am I making no sense again?

DeletedUser54067

How are you getting growth rates?
I look at the points in the top 12, and since I did a Top 12 a few weeks ago I had the points readily available for me, then I did the percent growth formula to get the current growth rates. As OOC said they don't mean too much without context, unless it's over a long time like a month or more but the world is still young and things are still moving at a decent clip, that if I tried monitoring the growth rate to where it was more meaningful I could possibly encounter a problem where my previous numbers are irrelevant because all the top 12 alliances changed. I mostly just did this so when I did my next Top 12 a few weeks from now (if things hopefully shake up a bit), I wouldn't be using numbers from when the rim oceans were barely built out for example.

DeletedUser56379

Gold markets in O44 just LIT up. Could someone fill me in on what's going on? Is there a bunch of battling happening? I feel so blind that the tools are down right now haha

1saaa

Strategos
Gold markets in O44 just LIT up. Could someone fill me in on what's going on? Is there a bunch of battling happening? I feel so blind that the tools are down right now haha
In the same way that Hug This can't effectively light up the 45 markets i don't think true fear could do the same in 44... So, who is building tonnes of stuff?

1saaa

Strategos
its impossible for me to tell whats going on without the stats sites. i hate it because hug this might have lost hundreds of cities, True Fear may have turned on mercs or their could be another war going on and i would not know. The worst part is their is literally no BP to go around (at all).

DeletedUser4952

its impossible for me to tell whats going on without the stats sites. i hate it because hug this might have lost hundreds of cities, True Fear may have turned on mercs or their could be another war going on and i would not know. The worst part is their is literally no BP to go around (at all).

ohhhhh someone just jumped 10 ranks higher in defender
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif