Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser21560

I hear theres been some form of betrayal happening in the World.

DeletedUser56379

You really need to quit taking these recreational substances they make you hallucinate, either that or it's wishful thinking on your part.

Just wishful thinking in the form of a ridiculous joke ;)

1saaa

Strategos
You really need to quit taking these recreational substances they make you hallucinate, either that or it's wishful thinking on your part.

or its a joke which points out how blind i am as a leader who has literally no idea what is going on?

DeletedUser13524

or its a joke which points out how blind i am as a leader who has literally no idea what is going on?
This. 100% This.

Source: Am 1saaa's untrained and very confused blind seeing eye hound.

DeletedUser56348

They are not fighting us. I heard they have given Up attacking us and now attacking someone Else :p

The opportunity to overtake the mighty Thizzle in the ABP rankings was just too tempting :p :p :p

#ProudMemberOfThe"MineMineMine"FreeGoldMarketClub :D

DeletedUser21560

You have a long way to go. Lets hope for you that you are more succesful with your attacks over there then ;)

I see Mercs gained 230k dbp the last 48 hours. How many cities have you taken so far? These scripts being down makes us all blind :(

Also i could swear that you were napped with mercs def in your cities. What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56348

Compliments to Thizzle on his 20k ABP gain past 24 hours....
Its not gone unnoticed :rolleyes::D

jameslongst

Strategos
Compliments to Hug This on their Pay to Win awesomeness:

1 Tommy Shelby Hug This 4666.00
2 *Hektor* Hug This 4618.00
3 DaveA8 Hug This 4439.00
4 Raydium88 Hug This 4421.00
5 Kallee09 Hug This 4366.00
6 Hexx Dex Hug This 4364.00
7 bart75 NONAME 4080.00 <-----------------------------What? This guys not Hug This!!!
8 IanY Hug This 4044.00
9 jimmers11 Hug This 4009.00
10 Dirk Diver Hug This 3931.00
11 Drubzie Hug This 3826.00
12 Coogeeman Hug This 3780.00
13 Fenrios Hug This 3753.00
14 ana perssons Hug This 3730.00

Way to go on the gold use guys! Keep pumping it in and your mommies may love you one day.

1saaa

Strategos
The real question is what are they going to use all their Laurels for?

Will they smash TF or NN even more?

Sink Crusaders?

Smash hounds?

I am genuinely scared for what is coming next.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I keep spending all this gold on the event and I can’t understand why it’s not working...? :p

Kidding kidding...I refuse to spend all the time needed to train soldiers and use them properly. Way too much of a commitment, and I hate events. But this isn’t a golding-abuse event as much as it is a time requirement. Don’t listen to the wind Jose, it’s just an attempt to stir up trouble since they can’t take our cities and moved on to hitting their allies.

What HT is NOT doing is calling in all their minions from other alliances to join us to boost our event scores. Oh wait. That’s because we don’t plant people in other alliances.

DeletedUser4952

Funny how we actually had a discussion regarding what gold does to this event. We have summarised with the following points:
1. Gold helps to get the extra 20% and you have to pay 50g every 12hr.
2. Gold helps by getting 2 more slots so you only have to fill the training queue every 6hrs.
Other than these 2 points, gold only allows you to reset the points or have more tries. But that does not bring you to the top of the table.
Oh. and Laurels, what am I going to do with them? Surely not buying those lv1 myths.

It can be salty for not getting the right ratio nor being active enough to fill the training queue like you nooby james.
Snip20190626-174.png

what a great leadership when you just point fingers because you couldnt do better.

DeletedUser21560

7 bart75 NONAME 4080.00 <-----------------------------What? This guys not Hug This!!!
8 IanY Hug This 4044.00

Way to go on the gold use guys! Keep pumping it in and your mommies may love you one day.

Is actually quite amusing to see you make a fool out of yourself kiddo.

You can always Hope that you dont suck just as much with the next event. Tho i am positive that u will lose once again. Thats what u are good at, losing and making up excuses.

You gotta step it up, summer James.

1saaa

Strategos
Is actually quite amusing to see you make a fool out of yourself kiddo.

You can always Hope that you dont suck just as much with the next event. Tho i am positive that u will lose once again. Thats what u are good at, losing and making up excuses.

You gotta step it up, summer James.
Summer James is to busy attacking over alliances and trying to get as many good players under one team as possible. He needs to get half the server behind him first before he even dares to do things that involve hitting Hug This consistently. After all, the more meat shields you have the further you can run west.

DeletedUser52860

8 IanY Hug This 4044.00

As per usual....!

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim

1. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri- 15.7 million points. 4.9 million, 45% Growth.
We have a new leader for the first time in the world (Since I've been playing, I joined really late). Congrats. They are clearly focused on retaking the rest of Mercenaries based in 55. The also have a good relationship with NONAME who have been stagnating for a while now mostly due to HT pressure, so they can see in a few weeks NONAME going into this alliance. What's amazing is the warzone which was the 44/45 border has now moved to mid-56 where two different wars are going simultaneously. This is on eof the biggest shifts since I have entered this world, as the number three alliance has completely fallen/downsized rather quickly and TF is only going up if they can keep up this insane growth up. I said the last Top 12 that Mercenaries was the alliance of the Top 12 (Hugs or Crusaders was the alliance to beat of the first Top 12). Whoever comes on top in 55 between them and Hugs is likely going to win this world and right now it's honestly looking like TF, their's only so many cities you can take, while TF has the relationship with the top players of 55. Currently control 35/45/46 and have a significant number of cities in Southern and Western 55
SWIM

2. Hug This- 14.9 million points. 2.9 million, 24% Growth.
While TF are doing well, it's not like Hugs have slouched in any way. They are going hard at 55, and have already taken the northern portion off NONAME's (probably to the delight of Stannis Storm, Kallee09 and Tankafaire who have grown massively within 54 since joining TF, props to y'all) hands. They have also taken a few cities off Crusaders in Northern 54. Their still winning the war against TF by 100+ cities. Their goal here is likely to recruit the top of NONAME as taking cities as long as NONAME doesn't quit will lead to consistent but slower growth, in a world this slow. They've clearly turned their focus towards 55 and this is where their game will be decided. control core of 44/54 and Northern 55.
SWIM

3. Hell Hounds- 4.9 million points. 1.4 million, 40% Growth.
My alliance, please someone else do a Top 12, literally have heard zero criticism/feedback or opinion on us. We are located in western 44 as well as 43/34 and recently picked up a few Crusaders (A great pun could be made with Crusaders and Hell Hounds, I just need someone with a funny bone)

4. NONAME- 4.8 million points. -500k, -9% Growth.
They aren't out of it yet. They've lost a ton of cities so quickly that's probably why the Grepolife tools are down again but even then they've held their ground significantly better than their Southern neighbors. Their main problems are simple, inactivity/member loss and their core is now completely shattered. Even taking into the fact that Hug this directly bordered their core and so every city take from Hugs was significantly more devastating than if it was Mercenaries attacking them from the south. These guys never had a solid border with Mercs while they where around and as a result we have NONAME not completely owning one island and sharing it with TF. If they can defend themselves from Hugs tot he point where cities aren't flowing out anymore they can spend weeks just eating through their inactives which will bring them back up close to their previous size. I know them and TF have been buds since the start of the server, but if they do't have a solid border, to the casual observer looking at a map it honestly looks like their about to or going through a merge with TF, this is bad if they want to remain an independent alliance. I think a good move would be to attempt to merge the Pirate of the Easy Seas as well as former Mercs into their alliance, but this obviously after they downsize from all the inactives and would likely piss of one of their lifelines to surviving as an alliance TF. If it wasn't for their quietness (in the field not forums), for example letting things like TF take in Mercs completely and even Mercs grow so much in their backyard. Without attempting to hit they would have gotten a float.
SINK

5. Nightmares of Elysium- 3.2 million points. 800k, 33% Growth.
The possible comeback story of the server. Their growing at a great pace and picking up a few Crusaders members. Their faced with two choices push into 65 and possibly face indirectly the wrath of the three big guys in 55 duking out but gain serious amount of cities in 55 as well (if they take advantage to continue their war with NONAME, which they have been losing as of lately), but get the great reward of completely controlling the eastern half of the world. They currently control 64/65 and eastern and parts of northern 54. Their's a lot of good things that can happen if they play their cards right to the south of them. Their main problem is the Crusaders their taken on are located in the far north so it might be challenging to get those guys down South to the treasure trove of growth that is the 55/65 border.
SWIM

6.. Old Guard-
2.2 million points. 400k, 22% Growth.
These guys have been one of the few alliances to technically "beat" an alliance that's bigger than them. While their are certainly extenuating circumstances that helps them out. Even without Hugs hitting Crusaders, they were still holding on and not folding like towels when getting Hit by an alliance that until very recently was closing in on twice their size, with less players. They have a significant presence in Northern 43/53/ and Northern 54. Their main problem is without Crusaders focusing on them BP isn't coming as easy, they'll need to find a way to continue to grow and expand towards the battle in 54 especially or they'll be stagnant and irrelevant as an alliance. Their also so far north that few will try to actively take their cities which gives them new breathing room. Their also technically the newest alliance in the world so they don't have the same levels as Grepo-fatigue others have.
FLOAT

7. Illuminaughty- 1.1 million points. -4.5 million. -80% Growth.
Now NoE is currently in the running for resurgence of the server but these guys also have a chance. They have been beaten and bruised back to 56, but the situation is actually positive. With the solo players of Mariozpolis, Just Old Me and Sertac allianceless as well as others, they can easily get to the current size of Old Guard without having to do much actual growth. Then their is also the fact that Merc's was spread out as an alliance over 4 oceans. They can now build a solid core in 56, and work from there similar to NOE which was also technically in 4 oceans before they got broken up. These guys just need to keep their head down and TF will likely have to focus their eyes on NONAME vs. HT situation before it get's to out of hand giving these guys a great opportunity to do an island by island rebuilding of their alliance, maybe reach into 46 and hit PC there. Take in thefallenposeidon?? Their's so much options for growth. The only thing they only truly need is to gain more members. Unless they want to be a thorn in the side of TF, my words to them carry on, grab more and more members and actively try to win. If you play like your trying to win you can easily bounce back on a slow world.
FLOAT

DeletedUser52274

Authentic from the Rim

1. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri- 15.7 million points. 4.9 million, 45% Growth.
We have a new leader for the first time in the world (Since I've been playing, I joined really late). Congrats. They are clearly focused on retaking the rest of Mercenaries based in 55. The also have a good relationship with NONAME who have been stagnating for a while now mostly due to HT pressure, so they can see in a few weeks NONAME going into this alliance. What's amazing is the warzone which was the 44/45 border has now moved to mid-56 where two different wars are going simultaneously. This is on eof the biggest shifts since I have entered this world, as the number three alliance has completely fallen/downsized rather quickly and TF is only going up if they can keep up this insane growth up. I said the last Top 12 that Mercenaries was the alliance of the Top 12 (Hugs or Crusaders was the alliance to beat of the first Top 12). Whoever comes on top in 55 between them and Hugs is likely going to win this world and right now it's honestly looking like TF, their's only so many cities you can take, while TF has the relationship with the top players of 55. Currently control 35/45/46 and have a significant number of cities in Southern and Western 55
SWIM

2. Hug This- 14.9 million points. 2.9 million, 24% Growth.
While TF are doing well, it's not like Hugs have slouched in any way. They are going hard at 55, and have already taken the northern portion off NONAME's (probably to the delight of Stannis Storm, Kallee09 and Tankafaire who have grown massively within 54 since joining TF, props to y'all) hands. They have also taken a few cities off Crusaders in Northern 54. Their still winning the war against TF by 100+ cities. Their goal here is likely to recruit the top of NONAME as taking cities as long as NONAME doesn't quit will lead to consistent but slower growth, in a world this slow. They've clearly turned their focus towards 55 and this is where their game will be decided. control core of 44/54 and Northern 55.
SWIM

3. Hell Hounds- 4.9 million points. 1.4 million, 40% Growth.
My alliance, please someone else do a Top 12, literally have heard zero criticism/feedback or opinion on us. We are located in western 44 as well as 43/34 and recently picked up a few Crusaders (A great pun could be made with Crusaders and Hell Hounds, I just need someone with a funny bone)

4. NONAME- 4.8 million points. -500k, -9% Growth.
They aren't out of it yet. They've lost a ton of cities so quickly that's probably why the Grepolife tools are down again but even then they've held their ground significantly better than their Southern neighbors. Their main problems are simple, inactivity/member loss and their core is now completely shattered. Even taking into the fact that Hug this directly bordered their core and so every city take from Hugs was significantly more devastating than if it was Mercenaries attacking them from the south. These guys never had a solid border with Mercs while they where around and as a result we have NONAME not completely owning one island and sharing it with TF. If they can defend themselves from Hugs tot he point where cities aren't flowing out anymore they can spend weeks just eating through their inactives which will bring them back up close to their previous size. I know them and TF have been buds since the start of the server, but if they do't have a solid border, to the casual observer looking at a map it honestly looks like their about to or going through a merge with TF, this is bad if they want to remain an independent alliance. I think a good move would be to attempt to merge the Pirate of the Easy Seas as well as former Mercs into their alliance, but this obviously after they downsize from all the inactives and would likely piss of one of their lifelines to surviving as an alliance TF. If it wasn't for their quietness (in the field not forums), for example letting things like TF take in Mercs completely and even Mercs grow so much in their backyard. Without attempting to hit they would have gotten a float.
SINK

5. Nightmares of Elysium- 3.2 million points. 800k, 33% Growth.
The possible comeback story of the server. Their growing at a great pace and picking up a few Crusaders members. Their faced with two choices push into 65 and possibly face indirectly the wrath of the three big guys in 55 duking out but gain serious amount of cities in 55 as well (if they take advantage to continue their war with NONAME, which they have been losing as of lately), but get the great reward of completely controlling the eastern half of the world. They currently control 64/65 and eastern and parts of northern 54. Their's a lot of good things that can happen if they play their cards right to the south of them. Their main problem is the Crusaders their taken on are located in the far north so it might be challenging to get those guys down South to the treasure trove of growth that is the 55/65 border.
SWIM

6.. Old Guard-
2.2 million points. 400k, 22% Growth.
These guys have been one of the few alliances to technically "beat" an alliance that's bigger than them. While their are certainly extenuating circumstances that helps them out. Even without Hugs hitting Crusaders, they were still holding on and not folding like towels when getting Hit by an alliance that until very recently was closing in on twice their size, with less players. They have a significant presence in Northern 43/53/ and Northern 54. Their main problem is without Crusaders focusing on them BP isn't coming as easy, they'll need to find a way to continue to grow and expand towards the battle in 54 especially or they'll be stagnant and irrelevant as an alliance. Their also so far north that few will try to actively take their cities which gives them new breathing room. Their also technically the newest alliance in the world so they don't have the same levels as Grepo-fatigue others have.
FLOAT

7. Illuminaughty- 1.1 million points. -4.5 million. -80% Growth.
Now NoE is currently in the running for resurgence of the server but these guys also have a chance. They have been beaten and bruised back to 56, but the situation is actually positive. With the solo players of Mariozpolis, Just Old Me and Sertac allianceless as well as others, they can easily get to the current size of Old Guard without having to do much actual growth. Then their is also the fact that Merc's was spread out as an alliance over 4 oceans. They can now build a solid core in 56, and work from there similar to NOE which was also technically in 4 oceans before they got broken up. These guys just need to keep their head down and TF will likely have to focus their eyes on NONAME vs. HT situation before it get's to out of hand giving these guys a great opportunity to do an island by island rebuilding of their alliance, maybe reach into 46 and hit PC there. Take in thefallenposeidon?? Their's so much options for growth. The only thing they only truly need is to gain more members. Unless they want to be a thorn in the side of TF, my words to them carry on, grab more and more members and actively try to win. If you play like your trying to win you can easily bounce back on a slow world.
FLOAT

I may have missed something here, but you talk about growth, from what I see and hear, TF & PC's growth is mainly through merging/absorbing. Whereas HT is through actual city gains by taking cities from an enemy. Like the 50 cities they took from NN in the past few days

Also a small but important point when talking about TF and her wee sister only one alliance can win in this world so 60 folks will be happy, but the rest no so.

Last edited by a moderator: