Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56122

I hear someone dropped from TF to cannibalize BP... and someone else that likes to sling dirt is benefitting as well.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I hear someone dropped from TF to cannibalize BP... and someone else that likes to sling dirt is benefitting as well.

Funny, I hear a whole bunch of you have spent the last two days trying to take one city in your core off one guy who didn’t even post for alliance support until the second day.

DeletedUser56122

Nice deflection. Jimmy comes here posting about cannibalization... highlighting players HT all of whom are getting ABP?... and yet here he is taking antz' cannibalized BP.

As for the defense. Nice work. We always are looking for teaching opportunities.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Oh go cry in a corner, Jimbo. Your alliance would actually get BP if you didn't OP unallied players or alliances 1/10 of your size.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser52274

You should see how quick syco runs in battle Pat...never seen someone run so fast.

You would give Usain Bolt a run for his money to go West and then to ghost.

But back stabbers and liars never prosper.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52274

How did I backstab you Lurks?

Selective memory must be a great thing to have.

It's funny how you remember if someone has done you wrong, or make out that they have done you wrong, when in fact they haven't.

But when the shoe is on the other foot you suddenly have selective memory. How many times have you been caught out in the past with your betrayals and broken promises. Normally just before you "Go West & Ghost"..............

Thankfully I'm not as bitter and twisted as you.

DeletedUser52274

Really? You seem pretty bitter to me... Your not even in this world... Your entire purpose in this forum seems to be bitterness.

That's your opinion and of course you are entitled to it.

I to have my opinions, generally I like to keep them to myself.

But when someone constantly tries to belittle you, it's nice from time to time to poke the bear.

Seeing as that person doing the belittling isn't exactly the shinning light he likes everyone to think he is.

You don't have to play in a world to join in on the forum for that world, there is nothing in the forum rules regarding that.

DeletedUser56379

With the recent collapse of both Mercs and NN, would anyone be willing to write up a new top 12 (Or top 6, as it would end up being)? I would write one up myself, but the last 6 or so have been from HH members, and I'm gonna be selfish cause I wanna hear what the world thinks of us xD

DeletedUser21560

With the recent collapse of both Mercs and NN, would anyone be willing to write up a new top 12 (Or top 6, as it would end up being)? I would write one up myself, but the last 6 or so have been from HH members, and I'm gonna be selfish cause I wanna hear what the world thinks of us xD

Yeah come on someone.

I hear rumors of TF not being happy with their latest merges. Some rumors about them giving up already? Come on Jimmy, with no more NN and Mercs its about time for you to go west, is it not?

Im sure with all those new good players you aqquired from the merges, you should be able to put up a decent fight? Dont run away now on us, fighter

Raydium88

Strategos
With the recent collapse of both Mercs and NN, would anyone be willing to write up a new top 12

I am bored. Guess here goes...

#1 Hug This | Growth rate (%): 11.3 | Core control (%): 40.3

My alliance. Not much to say, that hasn't been said before...

#2-3 True Fear / Phoenix Centauri | Growth rate (%): 8.9 | Core control (%): 32.4

In a racing battle with HT for O55 control, over the fall of NN. Couple game changing mistakes that have dropped their domination potential quite significantly. Denied attempts to OP HT also proved costly for them, whilst feeding the world contender more slots. And albeit they may, collectively, control the southern hemisphere... is ultimately their inheritance of non-viable cities, through countless merges, and poor player retention that will lose them the server.

#4-9 Hell Hounds / Flaming Dogs | Growth rate (%): 5.5 | Core control (%): 6.2

Although you may want your alliance reviewed, you guys sure haven't done much at all worth writing about... with greater conquest focus on oceans 34 and 43 (and the point is?), there really isn't much for their main rival in 44 to worry about. A classic case of passiveness led to failure. Will domination wake up these doggos so they start biting more than barking? Only time will tell ;)

#5 Nightmares of Elysium | Growth rate (%): 11.6 | Core control (%): 5.6

Mirrored situation with Hounds. Greater focus on takeover of oceans 65, 64 and 53. Couple more bold moves against Old Guard... some rim fun at least (no pun intended). Recruitment of Crusader scraps in 54 increasing their presence alongside the main contender. Let's see if getting too close will pay off, or will venturing into private lands get them in trouble.

#6 Old Guard | Growth rate (%): 0.1 | Core control (%): 2.0

Honestly, aside from feeding the two prior entries in this list, this lot has become the definition of irrelevance. Not much to say... Will likely get absorbed by either nightmares or hounds which... really doesn't change a whole lot, endgame wise.

#7 NONAME | Growth rate (%): -58.6 | Core control (%): 4.0

This is evidently just a special mention. We know they're done here. No shame in what was an effort to resist the advances of HT into their waters. No shame in having asked TF for help. No shame that TF broke their NAP at the sight of weakness or failure to respond to callings of help... Nor is it their shame how TF dismantled their remaining player base, in the classic merging attempts we've seen whole server. Ultimately, NN fought bravely with what they had to offer. An unlucky start to the server compromised their growth rate for months to come... meant it was only a matter of time, between either neighbouring giant came knocking at their doors.

To clarify, this is MY opinion. Be it biased or not, I am sure you'll be keen to point it out.

Stats are simple:
Growth rate = (weekly growth / total pts) * 100
Core control = (# of core viable cities / total core viable cities) * 100

Last edited:

DeletedUser52274

Would have been interesting to see the individual growth rate and core control for the number 2 and number 3 ranked alliances.

But in second thoughts it maybe to embarrassing to see.

DeletedUser56348

Question for HT....

I certainly wont give u lot the satisfaction of ghosting, neither will others.... and if HT win, 90% I will congratulate. But for the minority of "refugees" who were, quite frankly, nothing but an embarrassment to their former alliances....the type who go offline for 12 hours plus and dont even post they are in revolt or cant even recognise an attack as an incoming CS....and somehow got an invite to HT..... do they deserve a crown if u do win the server?!! Lol. HT had always openly prided itself on its "exceptionally high standards".....that then changed..... :p

No clue whats actually going on right now, in VM due to time of year, but it appears no matter how you might otherwise want to twist things and blame TF that En 117 has actually destroyed this server... which is a shame :(

Last edited by a moderator:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Lana I’m not sure we said anything about “high standards”...we’ve taken in some newer players who want to learn and improve. We just haven’t taken in 500 of them. ;)

I don’t think 117 had as much to do with the current state of 114 as the evolution of things here. This world has been taking shape for a very long time, and smart players on each team have been adapting and making decisions as it goes.

Good to hear TF might be around for the long haul. Historically once a server seems fully out of reach, they’ve ghosted so they don’t “lose”. Would be nice to keep this one alive and fun, as there’s still a ways to go.

Enjoy your summer time!

Raydium88

Strategos
I guess everyone except Hugs and TF should ghost right now!

Well you guys did want a top 12....... by all means don't let my opinion discourage you but................. erm... yup!!

but it appears no matter how you might otherwise want to twist things and blame TF

No one's twisting anything. Blame? There are facts. But as you said earlier, I will gladly list all the things that went wrong with TF, why they happened, and how impactful they ended up being.... once the server is over. For now, there's facts and there's my opinion... I could be wrong. But as OOC mentioned, the server has been shaping up to be how it is for a very long time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56379

by all means don't let my opinion discourage you but................. erm... yup!!

Haha, we're not discouraged. But there is more of a point to this game than winning for us. Currently HT is too strong, and TF are too big for anyone to dream of doing anything. Our focus isn't on winning. We came to the scene too late, and are too far behind for that to be viable. Our focus right now is in building a solid team of players that are capable of working well with each other, and dropping into another world that we might have a chance. Hopefully we can meet you guys on another world where we'll be on more equal ground, and actually be able to give you a challenge. At least in my mind, yall have the win, but we're not gonna lay down and let you take it without any resistance, though small it may be haha. So to answer your parenthesis before, that's the point of conquering in 34 and 43 :)