Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56348

Tbh Raydium, I do view things differently. Am back playing after a long break first and foremost just to enjoy the game. Winning or losing is far less important than a great bunch of ppl to play with.

But take a football game. Does the stronger team if they are winning adapt their strategy? No, its working, why change? Do other teams take risks and adapt to circumstances change their strategy if "plan A" doesnt work? Of course they do. It might not work, but at least they tried something different, and put up a decent fight.

Either way, its very easy to criticise and trash talk others when you are winning.... and kick ppl when they are down....respect is earned however when you act the opposite to that (am talking general terms here, not at anyone in particular)

Raydium88

Strategos
Haha, we're not discouraged. But there is more of a point to this game than winning for us. Currently HT is too strong, and TF are too big for anyone to dream of doing anything. Our focus isn't on winning. We came to the scene too late, and are too far behind for that to be viable. Our focus right now is in building a solid team of players that are capable of working well with each other, and dropping into another world that we might have a chance. Hopefully we can meet you guys on another world where we'll be on more equal ground, and actually be able to give you a challenge. At least in my mind, yall have the win, but we're not gonna lay down and let you take it without any resistance, though small it may be haha. So to answer your parenthesis before, that's the point of conquering in 34 and 43 :)

I can only respect that mindset. Likewise, and here's hoping you find yourself a team you can be proud of, so we can either battle it out or team up on another server moving forward.

Either way, its very easy to criticise and trash talk others when you are winning.... and kick ppl when they are down....respect is earned however when you act the opposite to that

Respect was lost the moment your representive showed disregard and ridiculed our gameplay and hardwork. I don't expect recognition from anyone... I let our work do the talking. But allegations of cheating I will not forgive. So, anything coming back at you... is not necessarily at you, that see the story as is presented to you from within. Is instead targetted at your team's management. The much uglier picture is what you perhaps don't see. I do... because I've seen the hypocrisy from up to 4 servers now. You're standing up for your teammates and your leaders which is something noble to do. I don't have to. I said it at the start of the server and will say it again... I am disappointed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54067

Well you guys did want a top 12....... by all means don't let my opinion discourage you but................. erm... yup!!

No one's twisting anything. Blame? There are facts. But as you said earlier, I will gladly list all the things that went wrong with TF, why they happened, and how impactful they ended up being.... once the server is over. For now, there's facts and there's my opinion... I could be wrong. But as OOC mentioned, the server has been shaping up to be how it is for a very long time.
As you can see several of us still like the Top 12. Although we don't like your opinion, i'm as well as others are just happy a non-Hell Hounder did a Top 12. Props to you and I hope others follow suit.

DeletedUser21560

Question for HT....

I certainly wont give u lot the satisfaction of ghosting, neither will others.... and if HT win, 90% I will congratulate. But for the minority of "refugees" who were, quite frankly, nothing but an embarrassment to their former alliances....the type who go offline for 12 hours plus and dont even post they are in revolt or cant even recognise an attack as an incoming CS....and somehow got an invite to HT..... do they deserve a crown if u do win the server?!! Lol. HT had always openly prided itself on its "exceptionally high standards".....that then changed..... :p

No clue whats actually going on right now, in VM due to time of year, but it appears no matter how you might otherwise want to twist things and blame TF that En 117 has actually destroyed this server... which is a shame :(

Most points have been covered by others, but this one point with the refugee, was not. I take it that you are talking about snead here?

We took him in when you threw him under the bus, not because we needed him, but because we did not approve of the way you handled the situation. We gave him a second chance. Now, the same rules that apply to our other members apply to him. He read them and signed them. No leaking of cities

I think the difference with him being here and when he was with you is the management. You do not see him leaking cities left and right with us :)

We have never openly prided ourselves with "exceptionally high standards". But we are proud of the exceptionally high teamwork standard our team has set

To answer your last question, yes ofcourse he deserves a crown when we win this server :D

The last 10% of our team, you will have to give me some names before i can comment on them. You are welcome to pm me and i can help paint the picture for you there if you wish ;)

Hope yall dont ghost - i know its looking grim, but its been shaping up this way for months, cant really come as a surprise?

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Here's a fresh meme and gif for you @1saaa :D Oh how the gossip trails are a-flying tonight! Sighhhhhh, just when someone finally did a top however-many, we're going to need to restructure it yet again...

Where the music stops, nobody knows!

90-D08851-AAD7-4-B9-C-B4-A4-BF25-A9722-B42.jpg

and.......a quick look at the stats confirms this story coming out of TF/PC...

1cOb58t.gif

^Overheard by TF leader Golden Horn as TF decides to attack him instead of Hugs for the crime of "wanting TF to try to win"

1saaa

Strategos
Nice top 7 Ray :) I can't say I'm not a little hurt about your description of Hell Hounds but your criticisms are fair :)

But, it is very hard to be a serious contender for 44 when you consider who is number one. if you ask me 44 was put under hugs control a long time ago due to disunity among alliances, en115 and the way hugs thrusted in their first.

But great job regardless!

Raydium88

Strategos
f you ask me 44 was put under hugs control a long time ago due to disunity among alliances, en115 and the way hugs thrusted in their first.

That was also at a time TF claimed we "only took the cities they wanted us to have" lol... So I guess the master plan was to gift us a 2nd core ocean? Oblivion folded in 1 OP pretty much. With or without union of alliances, I am not sure it would have mattered.

1saaa

Strategos
That was also at a time TF claimed we "only took the cities they wanted us to have" lol... So I guess the master plan was to gift us a 2nd core ocean? Oblivion folded in 1 OP pretty much. With or without union of alliances, I am not sure it would have mattered.
If demons had not fallen apart it could have been a different story. MAD DOGS/ Oblivion alone could not hold Hugs but together they may have had a shot.

DeletedUser21560

Nice top 7 Ray :) I can't say I'm not a little hurt about your description of Hell Hounds but your criticisms are fair :)

But, it is very hard to be a serious contender for 44 when you consider who is number one. if you ask me 44 was put under hugs control a long time ago due to disunity among alliances, en115 and the way hugs thrusted in their first.

But great job regardless!

So that makes it valid to not play the war game it is supposed to be?. What happened to win or lose?. You asked for some feedback and u got it, take it or leave it :p

1saaa

Strategos
But... Demons reformed to make Oblivion... which in my opinion was a stronger group.
Not really.
At the end of the day we will never know. I personally think its bad to run through what if scenarios in grep besides floating them at the basic surface level. Especially if those scenarios relate to your own mistakes :oops: If your not careful they will get blown out of proportion until they become an ideal scenario that exists to feed your own ego rather than outline realistic events. the most realistic case for MD and Demons/ Oblivion unifying would be for them to end up in a slightly less bad position that hounds are in right now and probably a bit of a stronger team.

So that makes it valid to not play the war game it is supposed to be?. What happened to win or lose?. You asked for some feedback and u got it, take it or leave it :p

We did ask for feedback and we got it :p It is always interesting to hear what your enemies think of you and it is no exception this time.

DeletedUser21560

I think its very telling (and gross) that you just called yourself "Daddy."

I know why you are here (until you ghost). You are here to buy an easy win. Looked like it was gonna work for awhile, too. Then you caught a big case of True Fear. Who knows whats gonna happen to you now.

Mass ghosting in the near future is my prediction, but I don't care. You guys are fine to be plenty salty when you want to be. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

What a prediction you made a few months ago. Seems like we have taught you what True Fear really is :) Bye bye my son

Raydium88

Strategos
Is of no use Thizz... If I were in his position and said the things he did, I'd be pretty embarrassed to return here too. I'd even go so far as play another account, on another server, where nobody could find me.......... oh wait!..

Good luck to True Pirates in the new world, and all TF players who have taken part here. All jokes aside, was a pleasure to share the battlefield with you all... But like most good things, it must come to an end. Hope those who found empty promises and never quite got to grasp the level of support from TF's "core team" continue to have fun in grepo... not to be discouraged. You all deserved better. Looking forward to play with or against all in a future world :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser48696

Speechless! I thought of things to say but I won't even bother. I guess after the allegations of spam attacking, backstabbing and shady diplomacy, I should have expected it. I hope everyone who is playing here remembers the actions of TF if they ever have the nerve to show themselves on another server.

Spineless leadership seems to be the running theme for Pharae. How many 'leaders' have ran away from their alliances now? It would be great if someone picks up the pieces in TF and whoever is left should continue until there is no hope left.

I respect Hugs and they are clearly the best but when every core alliance rolls over for a belly rub, it's a terrible shame. I still think there is a small glimmer of hope and I am optimistic that the Hounds, Nightmares and others can still give you something to think about! :)

1saaa

Strategos
I think its very telling (and gross) that you just called yourself "Daddy."

I know why you are here (until you ghost). You are here to buy an easy win. Looked like it was gonna work for awhile, too. Then you caught a big case of True Fear. Who knows whats gonna happen to you now.

Mass ghosting in the near future is my prediction, but I don't care. You guys are fine to be plenty salty when you want to be. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
What a prediction you made a few months ago. Seems like we have taught you what True Fear really is :) Bye bye my son
This post has aged really well if you read it as James talking about himself in 3rd person.