Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser52274

So Crusty James after all that waffle and hot air you expelled about TF being the one true alliance to stand up to Hugs. I hear you are getting your affairs in order and leaving the world...............can't say I'm shocked. I did predict along with others that you would runaway.

I also heard that Dirk Diver caught you with your pants down (can't imagine how bad that must have looked), when he drained all your caves and his fellow Hugs members then went on the rampage with you.

Then that same night you decide to get your affairs in order to leave. What affairs I ask myself, close your bank account, pay off your mortgage or perchance to write apology messages to you alliance members for being a shambolic failure as a leader and a total embarrassment.

Oh and good luck in EN117 using a different name. I'm sure you've already gone grovelling with cup in hand in that world to a certain person for protection.

See you around if I and when I decide to come back and play.

DeletedUser56359

Lol...hmmm...dancing shoes....running shoes....dancing shoes....running shoes....decisions, decisions

One can be a good gamer without being a d*ck about it.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Long ago the TF founder not only started spewing false accusations and personal attacks at our players, but he sent completely appalling things in PMs to a variety of us for weeks on end... some of whom are children. For a team whose claim to fame is supposed to be its "family" orientation... it's simply disgusting.

If anyone seems overzealous in their comments toward him and the people who stand behind him, it's only because of the incredible lack of character the True Fear founders have shown through these choices since the start of this server (or the server before, or before that one...) Couple that with boastful claims backed by poor gameplay and mistreatment of merged-in teammates that they claimed to be "saving from the evil Hugs"... well... it's pretty hard not to comment on. It's not enemy gold, cheating, or stacking the team that lost TF this server-- it's their leaders' lack of character, strategy, and hard work.

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it and the tree is the real thing".
--Abraham Lincoln

Everyone sees different shadows of the tree at any given point in time depending on where they are standing, and the reputation they attribute to the "tree" will vary based on perspective, much like the new TF recruits first drinking the Kool-Aid, or TF's old friends who turn a blind eye. But seen at enough angles, in enough types of light, over a long enough period of time... the shadows fall away and we are left knowing the "tree" for what it really is. Then we ourselves need to decide where we stand.

It's the same story every server for TF, placing a different villain in their storyline. We're just glad that the toxicity is heading elsewhere. We'd love to enjoy the rest of the server with enemies we can respect. Many newly ex-TF/PC members fit that description; hope to see you out there.

Sayonara!

giphy.gif

DeletedUser56122

Summer James ghosted out.... went out very quietly for someone so full of bluster since that PnP and the loss of a city to the target that his alliance decided to OP.

Haven't seen him around these parts since then. I suppose he decided to let his game do the talking... but then again, he didn't really show much in terms of his game either. His game seemed to consist of venom in PMs and spam to targets. No actual 'fighting'.

DeletedUser54339

Hahahaha classic James the Great move, every single time lol

How does ahr-ex feel about her bf abandoning everyone once again??
Don't think anybody gives a flying **** about what an obsessed indivdual like you thinks. I mean, if you were playing this world then sure... maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

Neither are you technically, so by your own logic, no one cares what you think either.

Every coin has two sides mate, just so happens yours is newer than the other.
Way to miss the point, random person who I have never heard of.

Ranga takes some weird obsessive delight in complaining about TF, no matter whether he is playing or not. I have no idea what his problem is.

Ranga1

Strategos

Ranga takes some weird obsessive delight in complaining about TF, no matter whether he is playing or not. I have no idea what his problem is.
Lol I have been in true fear since leotini ya silly sausage. Amazing people still don't understand forum names...

Last edited:

DeletedUser54339

Lol I have been in true fear since leotini ya mongaloid. Amazing people still don't understand forum names...

I take it back. Your inability to act like a halfway decent human being is clearly the problem.

DeletedUser52860

His problem is probably the same as everyone else’s outside of the current “True Fear Family”. The absolute garbage propaganda we all have to listen to from certain elements of the leadership team there.

Internet trolling is a horrible cancer spreading throughout society today so people should feel free to call it out as and when they see it. James has behaved disgracefully on this server and has rightfully scuttled off with his tail between his legs and anyone who feels inclined to defend the conduct of one of the key founders of that alliance on this world should do the same.

DeletedUser56379

If you want to throw around shade on someone, it might help you to not to do it dripping with hypocrisy. Your second statement implies the condition that if he were playing the world that his comment would be valid, and yours invalid. Funny that by that logic, yours is already invalid, so that would be the case either way. Perhaps you can find something to say about him that you aren't guilty of yourself? Or would there only be good things to say if that was the case?

I don't see why we have a need to be exclusive to only people that play on this world, considering a fifth of the active players just quit, I would think we're in need of the company.

Do you have something constructive you'd like to input? Cause I'm actually really excited to see what kind of alliances pop out of the ashes of the southern oceans :)

Ranga1

Strategos
I take it back. Your inability to act like a halfway decent human being is clearly the problem.
Lol you clearly have a warped sense of reality, it's grepo not real life (Not even grepo it's external grepo forums lol) if you think a few words on these forums make someone less of a human you clearly need to stop playing.

DeletedUser54339

His problem is probably the same as everyone else’s outside of the current “True Fear Family”. The absolute garbage propaganda we all have to listen to from certain elements of the leadership team there.

Internet trolling is a horrible cancer spreading throughout society today so people should feel free to call it out as and when they see it. James has behaved disgracefully on this server and has rightfully scuttled off with his tail between his legs and anyone who feels inclined to defend the conduct of one of the key founders of that alliance on this world should do the same.
Is there something ACTUALLY WRONG
with you? Ranga has just used a hugely abusive slur towards those who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome. Do you consider that justified?

If you do, then good day sir. I have nothing more to say to you.

Ranga1

Strategos
Is there something ACTUALLY WRONG
with you? Ranga has just used a hugely abusive slur towards those who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome. Do you consider that justified?

If you do, then good day sir. I have nothing more to say to you.
Hot tip buddy: Wikipedia probably isn't best place to figure out a word you don't know. Where I come from it's used to reference someone out of their mind on drugs, like I assumed you must be thinking I'm a lesser human for actions on externals lol

DeletedUser54339

Lol you clearly have a warped sense of reality, it's grepo not real life (Not even grepo it's external grepo forums lol) if you think a few words on these forums make someone less of a human you clearly need to stop playing.[/QUOTE
Hot tip buddy: Wikipedia probably isn't best place to figure out a word you don't know. Where I come from it's used to reference someone out of their mind on drugs, like I assumed you must be thinking I'm a lesser human for actions on externals lol
Quit while you're behind.